After identifying the shooter and the hostages with (R) trigger, I don't know how to fire ...

Discus and support After identifying the shooter and the hostages with (R) trigger, I don't know how to fire ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't get beyond the first level? How do I activate my weapon after seeing the hostages and the shooter through the wall? Do I have to step back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hmhoshino, Nov 16, 2014.

1. hmhoshino
    hmhoshino Guest

After identifying the shooter and the hostages with (R) trigger, I don't know how to fire ...

I can't get beyond the first level? How do I activate my weapon after seeing the hostages and the shooter through the wall? Do I have to step back beyond a certain point to prevent the shooter from killing the hostage.

Henry

:)

hmhoshino, Nov 16, 2014
  2. Anyone having issues with Umbrella Gun in Dead Rising 4?

Either I don't know how to use it, or the gun is glitched for me. Try to hold the left trigger in and fire with the right but all my gun does is flicker and have my controller vibrate. Anyone know whats up?

PooedMyBritches, Nov 16, 2014
  3. BenDBA
    BenDBA Guest
    I guess there isn't any match making in TF?

Agree with you on R-101C. ACOG and Extended mag. Best titan weapon IMHO is the basic chaingun, with the ROF accelerator upgrade. I generally take that and the 4th level ordinance missile. I shoot them at the same time at a target, and either scoot or put
    up a particle wall and reload. Sick volume of fire.

I like the idea of the burst fire 40mm cannon, but it's not advantageous to use it while trying to satisfy requirements for the burst fire option. The rest of the titan weapons IMHO are not worthwhile.

BenDBA, Nov 16, 2014
Thema:

1. After identifying the shooter and the hostages with (R) trigger, I don't know how to fire ... - Similar Threads - identifying shooter hostages

2. Is it possible to quickly identify (and delete) all the games that have left Game Pass and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to quickly identify (and delete) all the games that have left Game Pass and...: I bought into the 10tb drive and have every Gold and Game Pass game installed that I have access to... However, cleanup is a nightmare! There does not seem to be an easy way identify which games...
  3. Identify installed games you don't "own"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Identify installed games you don't "own": Hi, Is there a way to identify games you have installed, but no longer have access to? e.g. You installed them via Game Pass or EA Access, but have discontinued your subscription, or the game...
  4. Where is true/false: it is ok to identify my relationship orientation in my gamertag answered?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is true/false: it is ok to identify my relationship orientation in my gamertag answered?: I have been trying to get an enforcement review going for days now. Only partially because I don't think I did what I'm accused of (sent inappropriate content or some such in a message). I mostly...
  5. Can anyone help me identify some files on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me identify some files on my Xbox one: There are some files on my xbox one I don't recognize and there all dated the same day there named, Spartan, schema, adb00001, and a folder named protected-it is a violation of windows policy to...
  6. Direksiyonum tanımlanamıyor. [My steering wheel cannot be identified.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Direksiyonum tanımlanamıyor. [My steering wheel cannot be identified.]: Merhaba, joytech nitro tri force a sahibim fakat ayarlarda hiçbir şekilde atama yapamıyorum. Yardımcı olur musunuz? [Translate - Hello there, I have joytech nitro tri force, but I cannot...
  7. My Xbox One controller is having some problem that I can't identify

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One controller is having some problem that I can't identify: So, 3 months ago I decided to buy a new Xbox controller (the white one) so my brother could play with me. The first day it started to turn off sometimes but for some reason it took a whole week to...
  8. Failed to identify addicted behavior.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failed to identify addicted behavior.: My juvenile son has spent thousands of dollars in authorized purchases.Your algorithm should have shown this addictive and abusive behavior.You leave victims of this abuse(parents etc) no way to...
  9. Identifying an old xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Identifying an old xbox account: Hey. I used to own an Xbox One (the "old" one). It's now long gone but I am planning to get a new one soon. Now, on the old Xbox I use to have a good bunch of purchased games. I would like to...
  10. Xbox one controller only identified as controller in devices and printers

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller only identified as controller in devices and printers: My xbox one controller doesn't seem properly identified on windows 10, it says manufacturer unknown and is only specified as an unknown controller. It not a third-party controller....