After Last BETA UPDATE, I can’t downloading games or buy it!

Discus and support After Last BETA UPDATE, I can’t downloading games or buy it! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Fox_Solid [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fox_Solid, Aug 29, 2019.

1. /u/Fox_Solid
    /u/Fox_Solid Guest

/u/Fox_Solid, Aug 29, 2019
  2. telephotoedgar2 Win User

Xbox Beta App Login Issue

It's so necessary the last update from windows to download the beta?
  3. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Black ops 4/ Games

The issues with downloading the beta are getting fixed. For more updates please visit Activision Support in twitter if you can. Last update from them:
    https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist/status/1040646637016637441

Last update at 6PM: " Xbox One players: The issue with publishing the Blackout Beta that prevented new players from downloading and returning players from re-downloading the beta is beginning to resolve, stand by for updates and check here for more info."
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Blackops Beta NOT INSTALLING

The issues with downloading the beta are getting fixed. For more updates please visit Activision Support in twitter if you can. Last update from them:
    https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist/status/1040646637016637441

Last update at 6PM: " Xbox One players: The issue with publishing the Blackout Beta that prevented new players from downloading and returning players from re-downloading the beta is beginning to resolve, stand by for updates and check here for more info."
  5. vegaswarlock Win User

Can't purchase points

Thanks ! last question, once I get the beta dashboard update myself will I be able to purchase then and my currency active? IE - if I can never go back to the console that has the beta or don't know who I downloaded my profile to that had it will I never
    be able to buy points again on my current console that does not have the beta? hope that question makes sense. So in other words unless I know what console had the beta do I just wait for the update to be able to purchase?
  6. uacJack Win User

Latest Windows update and Xbox application problem

The game was closed when I started to download the update because my internet isn’t that good so I can’t play online games and download something at the same time.
Thema:

1. After Last BETA UPDATE, I can’t downloading games or buy it! - Similar Threads - Last BETA UPDATE

2. Controller input lasting longer than it should

in XboX Insiders
    Controller input lasting longer than it should: I’m part of the 50% who got the new dashboard in the beta ring. My console is an Xbox One X with the Seagate 8tb Hub, if that helps at all. Since the update, I’ve noticed that both in dashboard...
  3. Razer turret for Xbox one not recognized in alpha skip-ahead since last update? Anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Razer turret for Xbox one not recognized in alpha skip-ahead since last update? Anyone else...: [IMG] submitted by /u/riseofshipley [link] [comments]
  4. My first and last wish as a Gamer

in XBoX on Consoles
    My first and last wish as a Gamer: I am an avid gamer, and my first and last wish is to turn this rough idea into a complete story, and then into an FPS. As you may have noticed, i am weak in grammar, I lack expression, and English...
  5. Ever since the update my record that button only records the last 15 seconds even though in...

in XboX Insiders
    Ever since the update my record that button only records the last 15 seconds even though in...: submitted by /u/Dead_Master_115 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox (Beta) error 0x8015DC12 for the last week+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (Beta) error 0x8015DC12 for the last week+: Accidentally posted this to Discussion, not Support. Copying over for visibility: ------------------------- Hi guys, been receiving an 0x8015DC12 error on the Xbox (beta) app for a week. We're a...
  7. Xbox (Beta) 0x8015DC12 for the last week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (Beta) 0x8015DC12 for the last week: Hi guys, been receiving an 0x8015DC12 error on the Xbox (beta) app for a week. We're a game dev and use the app as it's the only way to post links to our Xbox Game Hub for each title- can't...
  8. Overwatch Beta not launching the last 2 days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch Beta not launching the last 2 days: I haven't been able to launch Overwatch Beta the last two days. The first error code you get is 0x87de2726 but after you try a few times you will get into the game intro but says unable to...
  9. Beta invites (survey) are being sent this weekend if you signed up last year

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beta invites (survey) are being sent this weekend if you signed up last year: some may be upset to realize that the BETA emails started going out today but it seems as if these are for those who signed up over a year ago. just sharing as there will be a lot of questions...
  10. Xbox one social services crashing on last day of Destiny Beta!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one social services crashing on last day of Destiny Beta!: Today I got on my Xbox One after work to see that the Xbox live core services are down. I wanted to spend the last time a had playing the Destiny Beta with a couple friends of mine, but...