After last update dolby digital not work

Discus and support After last update dolby digital not work in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I turn on dolby digital, and after returning to the menu, then sound again, I see that the sound is not saving and dolby digital needs to be re-set.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zealousideal_Pop_181, Nov 25, 2021.

1. After last update dolby digital not work

I turn on dolby digital, and after returning to the menu, then sound again, I see that the sound is not saving and dolby digital needs to be re-set. but it still doesn't change anything. does anyone know the solution? I use astro mixamp pro with extractor hdmi audio. With dolby digital sounds are much better in fps games like CoD.

submitted by /u/Zealousideal_Pop_181
    [link] [comments]

/u/Zealousideal_Pop_181, Nov 25, 2021
  2. dlmurby Win User

Crackling noises in Dolby digital

After the second-to-last update, my surround sound (bitstream, Dolby Digital) worked awesome - couldn't be happier. However, this most recent update, that happened last week, completely wrecked my surround sound for my Xfinity cable box. My Sony receiver
    is reading Dolby Digital 5.1, but I'm only getting sound from the front 2 or 3 speakers (I have a 7.1 setup). Hopefully they fix this thing (again)!!!
  3. dlmurby Win User

Bitstream setting-Why forced to choose DTS or Dolby?!

After the second-to-last update, my surround sound (bitstream, Dolby Digital) worked awesome - couldn't be happier. However, this most recent update, that happened last week, completely wrecked my surround sound for my Xfinity cable box. My Sony receiver
    is reading Dolby Digital 5.1, but I'm only getting sound from the front 2 or 3 speakers (I have a 7.1 setup). Hopefully they fix this thing (again)!!!
  4. dlmurby Win User

TV Picutre/Audio stutters

5. dlmurby Win User

Dolby and DTS Bitstream Sound Lag

6. dlmurby Win User

Audio Issues

After the second-to-last update, my surround sound (bitstream, Dolby Digital) worked awesome. However, this most recent update, that happened last week, completely wrecked my surround sound for my Xfinity cable box. My Sony receiver is reading Dolby Digital
    5.1, but I'm only getting sound from the front 2 or 3 speakers (I have a 7.1 setup). From your posts, it would seem that you've had a similar experience. I just wanted to confirm my suspicions so that I would know I'm not alone! Hopefully they fix this
    thing (again)!!!
Thema:

After last update dolby digital not work

1. After last update dolby digital not work - Similar Threads - last update dolby

2. My console stopped working after last weeks insider updates

in XboX Insiders
    My console stopped working after last weeks insider updates: My console updated last week and since then it's been stuck in the troubleshooting screen. I've tried the factory reset and keep games options but they don't work. I have also tried the OSU1 and...
  3. After last update I can not turn off sound through HDMI on XBOX Series X. Got error 0x80bd0009

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update I can not turn off sound through HDMI on XBOX Series X. Got error 0x80bd0009: Last update from 25.10.2021 broke my settings All the time the sound is set to be played with gamepad, sound with HDMI - disabled. Now the param for HDMI audio is set to "stereo without...
  4. Xbox series X bug from last update.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X bug from last update.: Hi guys I'm new here. I'm here because I've noticed a few bugs from last update to 4k menus . I've the option on my Xbox Series X to full shutdown and when I turn it back on the welcome logo shows...
  5. Seagate external drive not recognized after last xbox update

in XboX Insiders
    Seagate external drive not recognized after last xbox update: Hi i have a 2,5' external harddrive from seagate (5TB, USB 3.0). I used the harddrive to play media content on my xbox. Unfortunately after the last xbox update the harddrive cannot be recognized...
  6. Game pass not working right since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass not working right since last update: hi guys Im on alpha , since last update game pass is not working properly. It lets me in , but when i click show all, i get a black screen . I have reset the series x and it still happens, i...
  7. Changed to beta ring last night still no update

in XboX Insiders
    Changed to beta ring last night still no update: I was hoping I'd have the latest beta updates to try out... Any ideas why? submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  8. Reset Xbox Series X after last insider update and still painfull slow

in XboX Insiders
    Reset Xbox Series X after last insider update and still painfull slow: Xbox updated on alpha skip ahead and I immediately noticed extreme slow downs, games not launching or crashing and everything taking ages to load or not loading at all, I reseted my xbox but still...
  9. no dolby atmos audio after last update (03/09/2021)

in XBoX on Consoles
    no dolby atmos audio after last update (03/09/2021): Hi! I just updated my xbox series x and now I receive non audio from dolby atmos source. Evertything works fine (with the usual lag from the biststream that I hope will be fixed) but now I can't...
  10. Dolby Atmos not working with last Denon avr update.

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos not working with last Denon avr update.: Denon and other Avr brands released an update to enable Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization. After the avr update the xbox audio is no more encoded to atmos but only multichannel in. I read that a...