After last update (pre alpha skip-ahead), my Xbox refuses to launch ANYTHING.

Discus and support After last update (pre alpha skip-ahead), my Xbox refuses to launch ANYTHING. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After last update, my Xbox refuses to launch any games or apps. Only thing I can do is to go to settings or to visit the store. I just really hope that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BagrCZE, Oct 25, 2020.

1. /u/BagrCZE
    /u/BagrCZE Guest

After last update, my Xbox refuses to launch any games or apps. Only thing I can do is to go to settings or to visit the store. I just really hope that it is because of the update and not something more serious, because last time I played, which was few hours before the latest update, everything worked fine, and now, a day after the update was installed, I turned on the Xbox and wanted to play and this happened.

submitted by /u/BagrCZE
    [link] [comments]

/u/BagrCZE, Oct 25, 2020
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. kev edin Win User

Can no longer give any insider ratings in XBox Beta Ring.

That started for me on last update on alpha skip ahead . It's a bit annoying. Have you posted this on the insider's reddit forum .đź‘Ť
  4. Daft Badger Win User

august xbox 2020 update

The new update is only out for some Alpha & Alpha skip ahead insiders at the moment.

If you're in the Omega ring then you'll probably be the last ring to get the update before it's released to everyone.
  5. Epic Louie Win User

if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

I'm in the alpha skip ahead. I've been in the program since launch.
  6. Natsumi Dragneel Win User

Error code 0x8b0500b6

i had this problem and for me to fix it i had to switch form wired to wireless but that's due to me being an insider alpha skip ahead (pre alpha in my opinion)
Thema:

1. After last update (pre alpha skip-ahead), my Xbox refuses to launch ANYTHING. - Similar Threads - last update pre

2. since the last xbox gamepass update, deep rock galactic keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    since the last xbox gamepass update, deep rock galactic keeps crashing: Since the latest update to gamepass (currently august 14) deep rock galactic keeps crashing to desktop. i have never had the game crash before now. i even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the...
  3. Having issues with the youtube app on series x since the last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues with the youtube app on series x since the last update: So i got signed out today and tried 12 times to get it to sign back in all it would do is they was an error i got signed out again later and am stuck in the same place xbox app telling me each...
  4. my xbox can't finish the last insider update

in XboX Insiders
    my xbox can't finish the last insider update: It freezes at 86 % . I already tried to unplug replug like 20 times it's frozen since 4 hours ago . Help me please . submitted by /u/AddressOtherwise3919 [link] [comments]
  5. Insider Update is stuck in last year

in XboX Insiders
    Insider Update is stuck in last year: When I look at my announcements in insider it says that the last update was in October of 2021, and im trying to get the most recent update so that I can use discord on xbox. Any potential fixes?...
  6. Game Bar last update turned widgets grey / light grey, resulting in unintended light theme...

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar last update turned widgets grey / light grey, resulting in unintended light theme...: game bar v5.822.6271.0, windows gaming external delta. For no reason the latest Xbox Game Bar update has turned all the widgets grey with light grey aspects when before this was black and had...
  7. Magnify Crash since last updates

in XboX Insiders
    Magnify Crash since last updates: Greetings, So, ever since the last console update I've had this really wonky issue with my Magnify and I'm wondering if there's some little piece of code somewhere that's causing issue. I have...
  8. Screenshots disappeared since last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screenshots disappeared since last update: Hey dudes and dudettes. Since the last update all of my screenshots and records have disappeared. They were saved locally, not uploaded. Even newly created screenshots cannot be found. Message:...
  9. Halo MCC Easy Anti-Cheat triggering since last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Easy Anti-Cheat triggering since last update: I am typically unable to complete a campaign mission on Halo MCC (for PC) without the following "anti-cheat incident" triggering. Which seems to prevent any challenges or achievements popping....
  10. Series X flickering/flashing after last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X flickering/flashing after last update: Hello, so, today I had an update on my series x, when its finished, I start playing, and noticed that the screen of my tv is flickering/flashing, specially on darker scenes...so I went to the...