After latest Delta update controller prompts for update but then says there is no update

Discus and support After latest Delta update controller prompts for update but then says there is no update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've read that this update does include a new firmware for the controllers, but I can't update any of my two controllers. They don't prompt an update... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dancovich, Jul 30, 2019.

1. /u/dancovich
    /u/dancovich Guest

After latest Delta update controller prompts for update but then says there is no update

I've read that this update does include a new firmware for the controllers, but I can't update any of my two controllers.

They don't prompt an update when I turn them on, instead they prompt it when I plug a headset. This happens every single time a headset is plugged so it's easy to reproduce.

Both controllers are at version 3.1.1221.0. I've already reported the issue on the hub.

submitted by /u/dancovich
    [link] [comments]

/u/dancovich, Jul 30, 2019
  2. RichardW27 Win User

Cannot reconnect xbox controller to Windows 10 PC

I've updated the controller using the app, but it says it already has the latest update
  3. Iavkataz Win User

Xbox One Elite Controller !

after the latest update ... everything is fine ... there's hope with the functionality of the controller .
  4. JWSpeed Win User

Xbox One Controller Update

I did my controllers after the update, just now I plugged in my new TB Atlas headset and a prompt appeared to update my controller again?
  5. BDaddyK Win User

6/20/12 Update corrupting Live data...

Well I "think" I narrowed it down to some sort of conflict with the Kinect hardware/software. I thought it was a problem with the DVD player/software, however, a couple of days ago the update wouldn't load at all, no matter what I did. No error message,
    it would just continue to prompt me to download the latest update, after I did and the console would restart it would say there is a system update that needed to be installed and prompt me to update it. It was just an endless loop.

I took out my old 20 GB HD and installed that. I turned the console on, got the prompt to install the latest update, and low and behold got the same error message: "Some 360 features are missing or corrupt. A system update is required to replace them. Your
    console will now restart." upon completion of the update. For some reason I thought, I'll disconnect the Kinect and see if that fixes it, and sure enough when I reinstalled the update it worked. I reinstalled the 120 GB HD, left the Kinect disconnected and
    tried installing the update and it too worked. Are there any known problems with the Kinect and the latest update?
  6. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Controller Issues.

Notice if it started happening right after the last update ??? This latest update is giving problems with the controls! We are having problem with the control by disconnecting all the time and problem like your!
Thema:

1. After latest Delta update controller prompts for update but then says there is no update - Similar Threads - latest Delta update

2. media remote doesnt work with latest updates

in XboX Insiders
    media remote doesnt work with latest updates: in skip ahead the remote lights up fine so good battery but nothing registers to the xbox submitted by /u/lcg22 [link] [comments]
  3. Astro A50s no longer work at all after the latest preview alpha build

in XboX Insiders
    Astro A50s no longer work at all after the latest preview alpha build: I've had these Astro A50s connect to my Xbox one for years now. Used to have it connected to my xbox one and now I've moved it onto my one x. Never had an issue until today. Now no optical sound...
  4. Anyone else having issues with multiplayer games after the latest xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else having issues with multiplayer games after the latest xbox update?: Morning all, I've been having trouble with our Xbox One X ever since we updated the system to the newest update. None of our regular online multiplayer games are working at all. Overwatch will...
  5. I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update: Hello, as the title suggests I am unable to launch this game after the latest update a few days ago. It gets as far as the Treyarch logo and sometimes will display the spinning badge at the bottom...
  6. Xbox 360 Games Not Launch On Latest Insider Stable Build

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Games Not Launch On Latest Insider Stable Build: I'm having an issue when trying to launch 360 games. I keep getting error code 0x80070002 submitted by /u/GILLHUHN [link] [comments]
  7. Alpha — guess I need an OSU file of latest build...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha — guess I need an OSU file of latest build...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Jonathan_x64 [link] [comments]
  8. Console Streaming Test - Latest Update (2004.191010-0522)

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming Test - Latest Update (2004.191010-0522): [IMG] submitted by /u/noursegod [link] [comments]
  9. [UPDATE] Xbox One X no longer outputs video after l latest Alpha Skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    [UPDATE] Xbox One X no longer outputs video after l latest Alpha Skip ahead update: So small update on my last thread here: https://old.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/db0c6f/xbox_one_x_no_longer_outputs_video_after_l_latest/ Tried looking into post warranty service for my...
  10. Latest Xbox Update (Delta, 3rd ring)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Xbox Update (Delta, 3rd ring): I've run into a problem with the latest Delta update. I turned on my Xbox One X and was told that there was an update available. When I went to install the update, the update downloaded, then...