After latest Delta update controller prompts for update but then says there is no update

Discus and support After latest Delta update controller prompts for update but then says there is no update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've read that this update does include a new firmware for the controllers, but I can't update any of my two controllers. They don't prompt an update... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dancovich, Jul 30, 2019.

1. /u/dancovich
    /u/dancovich Guest

After latest Delta update controller prompts for update but then says there is no update

I've read that this update does include a new firmware for the controllers, but I can't update any of my two controllers.

They don't prompt an update when I turn them on, instead they prompt it when I plug a headset. This happens every single time a headset is plugged so it's easy to reproduce.

Both controllers are at version 3.1.1221.0. I've already reported the issue on the hub.

submitted by /u/dancovich
    [link] [comments]

/u/dancovich, Jul 30, 2019
  2. RichardW27 Win User

Cannot reconnect xbox controller to Windows 10 PC

I've updated the controller using the app, but it says it already has the latest update
  3. Iavkataz Win User

Xbox One Elite Controller !

after the latest update ... everything is fine ... there's hope with the functionality of the controller .
  4. JWSpeed Win User

Xbox One Controller Update

I did my controllers after the update, just now I plugged in my new TB Atlas headset and a prompt appeared to update my controller again?
  5. BDaddyK Win User

6/20/12 Update corrupting Live data...

Well I "think" I narrowed it down to some sort of conflict with the Kinect hardware/software. I thought it was a problem with the DVD player/software, however, a couple of days ago the update wouldn't load at all, no matter what I did. No error message,
    it would just continue to prompt me to download the latest update, after I did and the console would restart it would say there is a system update that needed to be installed and prompt me to update it. It was just an endless loop.

I took out my old 20 GB HD and installed that. I turned the console on, got the prompt to install the latest update, and low and behold got the same error message: "Some 360 features are missing or corrupt. A system update is required to replace them. Your
    console will now restart." upon completion of the update. For some reason I thought, I'll disconnect the Kinect and see if that fixes it, and sure enough when I reinstalled the update it worked. I reinstalled the 120 GB HD, left the Kinect disconnected and
    tried installing the update and it too worked. Are there any known problems with the Kinect and the latest update?
  6. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Controller Issues.

Notice if it started happening right after the last update ??? This latest update is giving problems with the controls! We are having problem with the control by disconnecting all the time and problem like your!
Thema:

1. After latest Delta update controller prompts for update but then says there is no update - Similar Threads - latest Delta update

2. Fifa Mobile Mod Apk Unlimited Coins Latest Version 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa Mobile Mod Apk Unlimited Coins Latest Version 2019 AUGUST: web Fifa Mobile 19 Hack Without Human Verification Android 2019 AUGUST Fifa Coins 19 Free AUGUST Fifa Mobile Hack 2019 Without Human Verification 2019 Fifa Mobile 19 Mod Apk Unlimited Money...
  3. OSU1 updates - How do I know its the latest version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    OSU1 updates - How do I know its the latest version?: Right - so I downloaded the OSU1 file on August 14, 2019 - assuming that it would have the latest dash update. However, when I went into Settings to check the version number, it still has the last...
  4. Xbox one not letting me start parties or invite people to them since latest Alpha update...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one not letting me start parties or invite people to them since latest Alpha update...: I go to start a party and it grays out if I click it. Also, when i go to invite people, it says error starting party. The console has felt very slow and laggy since the update yesterday, but this...
  5. Fifa Mobile Mod Apk Unlimited Coins Latest Version 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa Mobile Mod Apk Unlimited Coins Latest Version 2019 AUGUST: web Fifa 19 Coins Generator 2019 Fut 19 Coins Generator 2019 How To Get Free Coins In Fifa Mobile Without Human Verification 2019 AUGUST Fifa Mobile 19 Hack Apk 2019 AUGUST Fifa Mobile 19...
  6. Fifa Mobile Mod Apk Unlimited Coins Latest Version 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa Mobile Mod Apk Unlimited Coins Latest Version 2019 AUGUST: web Fifa Mobile Hack 2019 Without Human Verification 2019 Fifa Mobile Cheats 2019 AUGUST Fifa Mobile Apk 2019 Hack Fifa Mobile Hack Without Human Verification 2019 AUGUST Fifa Mobile Cheats...
  7. Fifa Mobile Mod Apk Unlimited Coins Latest Version 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa Mobile Mod Apk Unlimited Coins Latest Version 2019 AUGUST: website Fifa Mobile Cheats Android 2019 AUGUST Fifa Mobile Hack Without Human Verification 2019 AUGUST Free Fifa 19 Coins No Survey 2019 How To Use Fifa Mobile Cheat Codes 2019 AUGUST How...
  8. Fifa Mobile Mod Apk Unlimited Coins Latest Version 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa Mobile Mod Apk Unlimited Coins Latest Version 2019 AUGUST: web Fifa 19 Free Coins No Human Verification 2019 AUGUST Fifa Mobile 19 Mod Apk Download 2019 AUGUST Fifa 19 Coins Pc Free 2019 AUGUST Fifa Mobile Cheats No Human Verification 2019 Free...
  9. Fifa Mobile Mod Apk Unlimited Coins Latest Version 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa Mobile Mod Apk Unlimited Coins Latest Version 2019 AUGUST: web Fifa Mobile Cheats Android 2019 Fifa Mobile All Codes 2019 AUGUST Free Fifa 19 Coins No Survey 2019 AUGUST Fifa 19 Coins Generator 2019 AUGUST Fifa Mobile Cheats Android 2019 AUGUST...
  10. Latest Xbox Update (Delta, 3rd ring)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Xbox Update (Delta, 3rd ring): I've run into a problem with the latest Delta update. I turned on my Xbox One X and was told that there was an update available. When I went to install the update, the update downloaded, then...