After latest Delta update controller prompts for update but then says there is no update

Discus and support After latest Delta update controller prompts for update but then says there is no update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've read that this update does include a new firmware for the controllers, but I can't update any of my two controllers. They don't prompt an update... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dancovich, Jul 30, 2019.

1. /u/dancovich
    /u/dancovich Guest

After latest Delta update controller prompts for update but then says there is no update

I've read that this update does include a new firmware for the controllers, but I can't update any of my two controllers.

They don't prompt an update when I turn them on, instead they prompt it when I plug a headset. This happens every single time a headset is plugged so it's easy to reproduce.

Both controllers are at version 3.1.1221.0. I've already reported the issue on the hub.

submitted by /u/dancovich
    [link] [comments]

/u/dancovich, Jul 30, 2019
  2. RichardW27 Win User

Cannot reconnect xbox controller to Windows 10 PC

I've updated the controller using the app, but it says it already has the latest update
  3. PatchMadeJay Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller RB & LB Double Clicking

Yes it says the controller is at its latest update
  4. Cam1492 Win User

Xbox Beta Installer error code 0x80131509

is your windows 10 on the latest update? go to settings and click on updates and see if you are on the latest one. if its prompting an update it could fix your issue for installing the beta.
  5. Iavkataz Win User

Xbox One Elite Controller !

after the latest update ... everything is fine ... there's hope with the functionality of the controller .
  6. JWSpeed Win User

Xbox One Controller Update

I did my controllers after the update, just now I plugged in my new TB Atlas headset and a prompt appeared to update my controller again?
Thema:

1. After latest Delta update controller prompts for update but then says there is no update - Similar Threads - latest Delta update

2. Any one else loose 4K with the latest alpha insider skip ahead build?

in XboX Insiders
    Any one else loose 4K with the latest alpha insider skip ahead build?: Upon booting up my XboxX this morning after the latest alpha insider skip ahead build, I no longer have 4K. I have checked all my components and cables and everything works properly. I am still...
  3. Latest Update Bug Energy Saving Mode Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Update Bug Energy Saving Mode Not Working: If you recently ran the latest update (1/2020) for your Xbox One X console, the Energy Saving Mode is not working immediately after when you hold down your controller for shutdown. You need to...
  4. Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...: I have started to notice and issue after doing the latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring yesterday. when I went to launch the OneGuide app when I went to start watching live tv I...
  5. Issue with the latest update and library of games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with the latest update and library of games: Since the latest Dashboard update, if the console starts disconnected for some reason and you go to "My games and apps", the library disappears like if there were no games installed. To avert this...
  6. Plex buffering issue still happening with latest Alpha release

in XboX Insiders
    Plex buffering issue still happening with latest Alpha release: The Plex buffering issue has been going on for months and months, Plex says it is an Xbox OS system level issue, MS devs here said they would look at it, it's been months now. Just tested on the...
  7. latest update crashed my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    latest update crashed my xbox: ok here we go … update happens my xbox crashes end up needing an offline system update (OSU) go through the OSU process to download said update to flashdrive was shown a list of build numbers...
  8. Latest Update Broke My Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Update Broke My Console: Hi, During the last update I got a system error E100 00000703 8091000D and it is stuck at 59% update. I have tried restarting it, resetting it, offline update and factory reset. Even the factory...
  9. Frame rate issues after latest update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frame rate issues after latest update?: after the latest up date all of my FPS games (Halo-Destany 2 ect) are basically un playable. Anybody else experiencing this issue? adc313ea-c79b-401f-b1f1-04637ca32d0f
  10. Latest Xbox Update (Delta, 3rd ring)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Xbox Update (Delta, 3rd ring): I've run into a problem with the latest Delta update. I turned on my Xbox One X and was told that there was an update available. When I went to install the update, the update downloaded, then...