After market controller

Discus and support After market controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a enchanted power a controller that is wired and when I hit the rt trigger it is also hitting the up left analog input and I would like to know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brandonracer199, Jan 12, 2021 at 11:42 AM.

1. After market controller

I have a enchanted power a controller that is wired and when I hit the rt trigger it is also hitting the up left analog input and I would like to know how to fix this problem

:)

Brandonracer199, Jan 12, 2021 at 11:42 AM
  2. Brandonracer199 Win User

After market controller

The controller is almost new it just started this issue not long ago
  3. Lady Nataleigh Win User

After market controller

I've personally have had a lot of bad experiences with anything Power A related, so in a worse case scenario, you can try buying a new controller. If you rather keep the current one you have now, you can try taking it to a repair shop if you have one near
    you and have a technician repair it for you.
  4. Draw176 Win User

Microsoft wants to steal the consumers money!

[quote user="Aexra"]

I almost never game with the default controller. I use aftermarket controllers. :)

[/quote]

Soooooooooo..................you use those cheating modded controllers????

(couldn't resist dude, that gate was standing wide open. I am aware there are after market controllers that aren't modded.)
  5. PICK 34 Win User

Xbox One controller doesn't feel right

I like the xbox one controller, but really wish they would have used screws and less cheaper feeling plastic. After awhile those side panels start creaking and it gets pretty annoying after awhile. Also, after buying an after market xbox one controller with
    360 tension joysticks, the originals are way too loose. Other than that I like it better than the 360.
  6. LegendaryCorn Win User

The Best Controller For MW3?

I use the MS controller.. but after my warranty died (it is 5 years old) I went and purchased an after market kit to change the buttons to colored led. pretty cool to play at night, it has no effect on the gameplay, just light up when the controller is turned
    on, and light up when pushed. Then after last year the left joystick stopped working..So I am back to my black OE controller.
Thema:

After market controller

1. After market controller - Similar Threads - market controller

2. Xbox market penetration (Outside US)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox market penetration (Outside US): I believe that “Gamepass” subscribtion service is the next big thing and I salute you for it. However as a suggestion I think Xbox support for regions outside the US can be much better. For...
  3. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass promotions not in Turkey market

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass promotions not in Turkey market: 3 month subscription, which in all countries except Turkey almost 1 dollar or the euro. Turkey do not have any because of some reason in this campaign. c79fe733-5d6d-4380-9c76-90a319a9046c
  4. Weekly Xbox Marketing Emails - no longer receiving

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Weekly Xbox Marketing Emails - no longer receiving: Somehow/Someway I may have unsubscribed from marketing emails from engage.xbox.com. Received regularly until 5/27/2020 then nothing..... Contacted support who wasn't that helpful, occasionally...
  5. a legit digital market for players to sell their digital Games created by and under Xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    a legit digital market for players to sell their digital Games created by and under Xbox...: isn't Xbox planning on creating a market for player to sell their digital games under Xbox control?? because you can really feel the need of this... idk why they haven't create one yet, it could...
  6. what does it mean when your Microsoft reward says current market is not supported

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what does it mean when your Microsoft reward says current market is not supported: whats does it mean when the microsoft rewards store says current market is not supported? f6951eab-7ca0-4706-a174-1de8126ef01f
  7. Microsoft Market place purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Market place purchase: I purchased an addon plane on the Microsoft market place from within the game its the CT182T Sky Lane Cessna plane addon. the purchase went thru from my PayPal account but from with in the market...
  8. I was banned for marketing theft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was banned for marketing theft: Ok so first, I was perm banned for marketing theft and i had nothing to do with it. Im currently elligible for a case review but does the case review get you unbanned possibly?...
  9. What is the most advanced controller on the market as of now, June 2020??????

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the most advanced controller on the market as of now, June 2020??????: First let me say that I am not a gamer. I have always used an xbox xontroller and accessories for TV, movies, and now, apparently there is a model xbox controller that supports and puts out true...
  10. Adaptive controller- missing the biggest market share

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive controller- missing the biggest market share: I thought this would be a new piece of tech, where the pads would be touch sensitive trackpads where u can put a toe, for example, on and use it to move the direction you want. I had a TBI (...