After migrating Minecraft to Microsoft my account was compromised and is likely never...

Discus and support After migrating Minecraft to Microsoft my account was compromised and is likely never... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account was hacked 3 weeks ago. Since that time the account was used for profit and personal gain, and security info was changed. Through multiple... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by j316og, Aug 5, 2022.

1. j316og
    j316og Guest

After migrating Minecraft to Microsoft my account was compromised and is likely never...

My account was hacked 3 weeks ago. Since that time the account was used for profit and personal gain, and security info was changed. Through multiple customer support contacts the outcome was that the account would be "suspended indefinitely and/or permanently" The account was essentially only used for Minecraft. Is that gone too? Is my Minecraft profile going to be deleted or permanently unusable? All I want to know is if whether the fact that the account is suspended that the Minecraft profile is recoverable from it. It's a dumb question, I know, but I would hate to lose over 10 years of history and have to repurchase the game again.

:)

j316og, Aug 5, 2022
  2. j316og Win User

After migrating Minecraft to Microsoft my account was compromised and is likely never usable again

Thanks for the response. It's pretty frustrating to hear that, even though it's about what I expected. One last thing I would like to ask, is it possible I can have the Minecraft profile deleted or removed from the database? I would like to go under the same username in the future and if I go by j316 everywhere and had to choose something else for a name it would be confusing and time consuming. I just want to know if that's possible?
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

After migrating Minecraft to Microsoft my account was compromised and is likely never usable again

If you play Minecraft Java Edition, you would need to talk to Mojang to see if they have a possible way of doing this. If you play Minecraft Bedrock/Minecraft for Windows, there is no way to do this since the username is actually your Xbox gamertag - which cannot be deleted. I'm really sorry about this.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, j316og. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I'm really sorry, but your Minecraft profile is associated with your Microsoft account. If the account got permanently blocked, unfortunately you will not be able to recover it. You would need to purchase the game again and start playing from scratch. I'm sorry and I hope you understand.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  5. _ABagel Win User

Minecraft Launcher login issue

I never migrated my Mojave account. I used a Microsoft account one hundred percent of the time I have had Minecraft.
  6. ValWyverian Win User

Can't log into Xbox Live

I'm logging in with my microsoft account, through the microsoft account log in.

I've already migrated my account and it worked, because I played after it migrated. I've been having this issue after I changed to the new minecraft launcher they've released through the microsoft store, and I can't log in to Xbox Live through the Xbox app either.

I just wanna play minecraft-
Thema:

1. After migrating Minecraft to Microsoft my account was compromised and is likely never... - Similar Threads - migrating Minecraft Microsoft

2. I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft, but now I can only play the demo,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft for Minecraft, but now I can only play the demo,...: I would appreciate it if anyone could help my boyfriend and me with this problem. He has gone to Minecrafts support team to help him with this, but they are offering no help. My boyfriend migrated...
  3. (minecraft) i forgot which microsoft account i migrated to.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (minecraft) i forgot which microsoft account i migrated to.: I forgot which microsoft account I migrated for minecraft migration. 75a162ec-9f40-4e60-9f81-345161b61897
  4. Minecraft migration with Microsoft,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft migration with Microsoft,: Hello, I'm very frustrated. Having played Minecraft for many years with no issues. After migration of my account, I was able to still play. Got busy for a few months. Thought I would play again....
  5. Migrated Mojang account to Microsoft, now cannot play Minecraft JAVA Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migrated Mojang account to Microsoft, now cannot play Minecraft JAVA Edition: Hello, I recently migrated (against my desire and better judgment) my Mojang account to my Microsoft account. Immediately, I lost the ability to play Minecraft Java Edition on my Windows 10 PC. I...
  6. Minecraft Microsoft Migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Microsoft Migration: I have/had a Mojang Minecraft account, my brothers decided they wanted one too a few months ago. They used the same E-mail that I used and made a Microsoft account. Now I can't log in until I...
  7. 마이크로소프트 계정 관련하여 feat.마인크래프트 계정 이주 = about Microsoft account Feat. Minecraft Account Migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    마이크로소프트 계정 관련하여 feat.마인크래프트 계정 이주 = about Microsoft account Feat. Minecraft Account Migration: 는 일단 2022년 4월 22일 마인크래프트 계 을 다른 마이크로소프트 계 (이 계 이 아닌 다른 계 )으로 이주를 하였습니다. 그때 크롬 브라우 를 사용하여 비밀번호를 장을 하였습니다. 크롬 브라우 의 문 가 있지는 않은 이상 비밀번호는 잘 장되어있었을 거십니다. 하지만 가 같은 년도 4월 28일에 다시 로그인을 진행하였는데 이메일 주소에는 문 가...
  8. I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account but it says I don't own Minecraft:...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account but it says I don't own Minecraft:...: title says it. i may have misspelled my m email while migrating, how do i check if i did that. 1fc0b9d4-a905-465d-8295-a73d7ba64082
  9. I bought minecraft from Microsoft but I can't migrate

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft from Microsoft but I can't migrate: I bought minecraft from Microsoft and found that migrate is needed to play games on some servers. But because my account is already a microsoft account, I can't migrate to my account. How can I...
  10. Did not receive a minecraft cape after migrating from Mojang account to Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Did not receive a minecraft cape after migrating from Mojang account to Microsoft account: I have migrated my 2 Mojang accounts in August 2021 to microsoft accounts but did not receive the migration cape on any of them 8382d292-924d-4941-bda0-49a796628cbc