After Minecraft account migration, I am unable to access my Java Edition.

Discus and support After Minecraft account migration, I am unable to access my Java Edition. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've downloaded the new launcher. I've logged into my Microsoft Account. I have rebooted my computer. I need Microsoft to set my Java Edition properly.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Minecrafter1234, Jan 11, 2022.

1. After Minecraft account migration, I am unable to access my Java Edition.

I've downloaded the new launcher. I've logged into my Microsoft Account. I have rebooted my computer. I need Microsoft to set my Java Edition properly. Has anyone else had this problem?

:)

Minecrafter1234, Jan 11, 2022
  2. BahadourAf. Win User

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft
  3. Francia J. Win User

Am I supposed to get Minecraft for Windows for free after migrating my java account?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

It means that you will be able to access both games the Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock edition with just one credential and I apologize because that will not be free.

Also, migrating the Mojang account to Microsoft account will be mandatory, according to them "We can better protect you and your account by increasing account security and adding new safety features to Minecraft.

When you migrate to a Microsoft account, you will be able to activate two-factor authentication, which makes it much harder for intruders to access your account. We'll also roll out other player safety features over time. "

For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...
  4. NotMobbaJohn Win User

I have been a fool...

I am unsure if this is the correct forum but, I was prompted to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account and did so, BUT I own Minecraft on Windows/Bedrock, and have been entirely locked out of Java Edition as a consequence because I didn't read the FAQ stating that I needed to create a second Microsoft account specifically FOR my Java Edition account, is there anything I can do to get my account back?
  5. SamQY Win User

I can't play minecraft though i bought it

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?

Are you talking about Minecraft Java Edition? And this error is occurring after you made the account migration?
  6. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Disconnect Minecraft account from Microsoft Account

Thema:

After Minecraft account migration, I am unable to access my Java Edition.

1. After Minecraft account migration, I am unable to access my Java Edition. - Similar Threads - Minecraft account migration

2. How do I enable Multi-player mode on Minecraft after account migration?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I enable Multi-player mode on Minecraft after account migration?: Shows disabled after launching. Java edition, Win10 I've spent 7 hours so far trying to get Minecraft to work after the account migration, hopefully I'm almost there....
  3. Cant play Minecraft after account migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Minecraft after account migration: I migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account and now when I use the launcher it tells me I can play the demo or buy it. I already own but clicked purchase to see what happened it takes me...
  4. Minecraft account migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account migration: I have mutliple microsoft accounts that I have used throughout the years. Today I decided to migrate my mojang account to a microsoft one and it worked successfully. Problem is that I have...
  5. My Microsoft account does not own Minecraft even though I migrated to this account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account does not own Minecraft even though I migrated to this account: Okay first off, I bought Minecraft with a MOJANG account and it worked perfectly. The problem started when I migrated the MOJANG account to a MICROSOFT account. So, I log in with my MICROSOFT...
  6. When is Minecraft Mojang account migration is starting in South Korea?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is Minecraft Mojang account migration is starting in South Korea?: Hello. This is South Korean Minecraft player. Before, Koreans can't even see the migration banner, not a age problem for young kids. And in Korea, 'Cinderella Law', was blocking Mojang account...
  7. Lost account after minecraft migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost account after minecraft migration: Hello, so i migrated my old minecraft mojang account __sp1rit__ to microsoft account, but on this microsoft account was account from Xbox Game Pass PogczampNessi, and after the migration when i...
  8. Minecraft account migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account migration: Hi there, I have done the Mojang to Microsoft Migration account, i already buy Minecraft but i can't play, only the Demo, since i migrate the account. I have uninstall the game, delete the mojang...
  9. I MIGRATED MY MOJANG ACCOUNT AND NOW CANNOT SIGN INTO MY MINECRAFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I MIGRATED MY MOJANG ACCOUNT AND NOW CANNOT SIGN INTO MY MINECRAFT: i have migrated my minecraft account and at the sign in screen it gives two options 1. microsoft 2. mojang i try to click microsoft and the app shuts down and when i use my migrated account on...
  10. migrate minecraft from one microsoft account to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    migrate minecraft from one microsoft account to another: My dad bought Minecraft Java, but when I redeemed the key, I linked the wrong Microsoft account on the Minecraft website. I would like to know if I would be able to migrate Minecraft to my other...