After playing cloud games on Xbox

Discus and support After playing cloud games on Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So after playing a game using cloud gaming. The hdmi in doesn't show picture. There is sound but no video. submitted by /u/swaste2000 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/swaste2000, Oct 27, 2021.

1. After playing cloud games on Xbox

So after playing a game using cloud gaming. The hdmi in doesn't show picture. There is sound but no video.

submitted by /u/swaste2000
    [link] [comments]

/u/swaste2000, Oct 27, 2021
  2. Lord Dirt Win User

The Cloud and GOW3

It will be what you last saved in Cloud storage. After you play for awhile load up your game and select Cloud Storage. Play a game and it will overwrite your old save.
  3. EyEdEaLz Win User

Cloud Storage

Hi there when you turn off your console after playing a game that saves to the cloud, the xbox goes into a low power mode and continues to upload the save game. There can be errors that occur when this happens, either loosing network connection or something
    of that effect.

As a rule when I am cloud saving I actually leave my xbox on for a while after im done just to make sure it transfers properly.

Here is a link to the support forums for cloud storage in case you have not located it yet.

support.xbox.com/.../cloud-save-games

Hope this helps!

Happy gaming!
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Resetting a Xbox One to factory Default

Hello Akxsis,

Thank you for your post. If you factory reset your Xbox One your saved data will still be in the cloud. This means anytime you play a game on another Xbox One console or after a factory reset you will be able to continue the game where you left off so long
    as you are on the same account you originally played the game on. For more information on cloud saves, check out:

Xbox Cloud Saves FAQ

I hope this helps.
  5. Akxsis Win User

Resetting a Xbox One to factory Default

Hello ,

Thank you for your post. If you factory reset your Xbox One your saved data will still be in the cloud. This means anytime you play a game on another Xbox One console or after a factory reset you will be able to continue the game where you left off so long
    as you are on the same account you originally played the game on. For more information on cloud saves, check out:

Xbox Cloud Saves FAQ

I hope this helps.
    Thank you so much I appreciate it
  6. Hordie Win User

Do I still need to choose a storage device before I play a game like I do on the 360?

Hi LAPIII,

The Xbox One doesn't work like the 360 in terms of storage. Saves are all saved to your console, and then sync'd with the cloud (provided you're online and signed in). If you play another Xbox One or factory reset your Xbox One your game saves will sync
    back from the cloud and save your game locally after you start playing.
Thema:

After playing cloud games on Xbox

1. After playing cloud games on Xbox - Similar Threads - playing cloud games

2. Option to play from cloud not available for any games (XBox One / UK / Ultimate GamePass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Option to play from cloud not available for any games (XBox One / UK / Ultimate GamePass): I have an XBox Series X and an XBox One X. I'm able to login to GamePass on my Swries X and play games from the cloud. Works great. However, when I access Ganepass on XBox One X, there is no...
  3. Can i play xbox cloud games on pc without a controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play xbox cloud games on pc without a controller?: Can i play xbox cloud games on pc without a controller? i mean games like gta san andreas remastered 7e4ad114-dfa0-49d0-9677-45d6753aa212
  4. Cloud Gaming Not Working , NOT GIVEN OPTION TO PLAY WITH CG

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming Not Working , NOT GIVEN OPTION TO PLAY WITH CG: Cloud Gaming is not working and im gamesharing ultimate from my brother. It should still work , It says i have ultimate but i dont have the option "play with cloud gaming", submitted by...
  5. Deleting old cloud save data on a PC game bought through the Microsoft Store and played...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting old cloud save data on a PC game bought through the Microsoft Store and played...: Hi, I want to completely start over on Yakuza 0. I installed this game several months ago when I subscribed to Gamepass for PC. I have since cancelled that service, but took advantage of a sale...
  6. Help! I'm constantly getting kicked out from playing Cloud Gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I'm constantly getting kicked out from playing Cloud Gaming.: As the title says I'm constantly getting kicked out due to im supposedly "Playing the game somewhere else" But I am only logged in on my Microsoft account on this computer and the only Xbox I own...
  7. Cloud Gaming Play Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming Play Not Working: I have logged into my xbox game pass ultimate on PC for the first time but when I go to cloud game, the Play button is greyed out and I cannot stream any of the games. Anyone know what I am doing...
  8. Play button of cloud gaming isn't active on Android app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play button of cloud gaming isn't active on Android app: Hi. I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to jump on the bandwagon in Japan and tried to play some cloud gaming on Android app. But the Play button won't be active as the image I attached. I tried...
  9. How do i play a game with a friend using the microsoft cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i play a game with a friend using the microsoft cloud gaming?: When i start Gears of War 2 (using xbox gaming cloud), it doesn't show my friends (i can see they online/offline on the xbox app). cdfa0d94-fb86-44db-9aaa-eff82e0a8779
  10. Xbox remote play Disconnected from cloud gaming session

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox remote play Disconnected from cloud gaming session: На приставке Xbox series S при проверку возможность удаленного управления стоят все галочки, приставка подключена через кабель, телефон, ПК и приставка в одной сети. Но и на телефоне и на...