After recent update external hardrive not working.

Discus and support After recent update external hardrive not working. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After the recent update my external hardrive is not showing up on my xbox 1. The hardrive is running but not showing up on my list. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sanhell, Feb 14, 2020 at 12:52 AM.

1. /u/sanhell
    /u/sanhell Guest

After the recent update my external hardrive is not showing up on my xbox 1. The hardrive is running but not showing up on my list.

submitted by /u/sanhell
    [link] [comments]

2. mickph1998 Win User

Can't Update & Go Live, Error Code: 40A3-0000-3080-0300-D000-0185 & 40A3-0000-3080-0300-D000-0185

what i did to fix it was got an external hardrive put all of my staff on my xbox harddrive and put it on the external

and i formatted the xbox hardrive

then i run the update and it worked
  3. MyNamesWilliam Win User

Xbox wont restart after update

If anyone is still having this problem I unplugged everything from my console after starting the update for a 5th time. This included external Hardrive, any USB's and my controller once it had started. This seemed to work for me.
  4. Jeremy2085 Win User

Question

You should be able to use an external usb hardrive as well as the games you already have installed on your xbox, as long as it meets the requirements for downloading and storing games. I have a 3tb hardrive and use my xbox hardrive as well for downloading
    and storing games and it works just fine, you just have to connect it to the usb port of your xbox for it to be recognized as an external device.
  5. Harry-S Win User

The division 2 installation stopped 97.3%

So you got yours to work by installing the whole game and update on a external hardrive on a different xbox and then just plugging it in yours?

Anyone else done it like this? Im still having the same problem but now only getting to 97.3% download
  6. LightningRaines Win User

Which Xbox One model would be best 4 me?

Currently it would be hard to find an Xbox One with a hardrive with more than 500GB, that being said you should invest in either an external hardrive or a new hardrive with at least a 1TB.
Thema:

1. After recent update external hardrive not working. - Similar Threads - recent update external

2. My store won't install and keeps failing only happens since the most recent update I'm in...

in XboX Insiders
    My store won't install and keeps failing only happens since the most recent update I'm in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/allanvrs1980 [link] [comments]
  3. Can you view recent downloads in new update?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you view recent downloads in new update?: I just got the update and can't find anywhere to view the last 5 downloads. I used to check the queue section whenever I launched Xbox just to see if anything got an update, but that's just empty...
  4. My Games & Apps still crashes after recent Delta update

in XboX Insiders
    My Games & Apps still crashes after recent Delta update: I'm going to assume this issue is because of my large Rock Band 4 DLC library of 2,000 songs. As I was 1 of the people affected by the Rock Band 4 loading issue that got fixed with last public...
  5. How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play Minecraft cross-platform(new recent updates)?: Anyone know how to set up cross-platform multiplayer online on Minecraft(new Bedrock edition updates) with players on PS4 and PS VITA on Minecraft- Beta and Minecraft- xbox one edition on Xbox...
  6. Recent Prime Video App update on XboxOne X lost remot functionality of Pause/Play FF/REW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent Prime Video App update on XboxOne X lost remot functionality of Pause/Play FF/REW: Cannot use Play/Pause or FF/REW on PRIME VIDEO App. Have to press Y (Enter), move to desired function and pres Y again. Same on an IR remote where Play/Pause or FF/REW function can be executed by...
  7. My Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work after the recent FH4 update...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work after the recent FH4 update...: Hello, After the latest FH4 update (series 17) my game crashes every time I start the game. I use Windows 10, GTX 1060 3gb and an Intel i5 7400k. Anyone else with the same issue? Best regards...
  8. Alpha ring,after the recent update youtube want me to sign in for age verification for...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring,after the recent update youtube want me to sign in for age verification for...: submitted by /u/rocks_79 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One X not outputting to TV after recent update.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X not outputting to TV after recent update.: When I turned on my Xbox after coming home from work, it won’t output to my TV. I thought it was a HDMI cable or port issue at first, but both the cable and ports to the TV and Xbox were fine....
  10. Recently installed only shows 5 latest updates (3tb external) be nice to get a list to see...

in XboX Insiders
    Recently installed only shows 5 latest updates (3tb external) be nice to get a list to see...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bravedwarf1 [link] [comments]