After recent update external hardrive not working.

Discus and support After recent update external hardrive not working. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After the recent update my external hardrive is not showing up on my xbox 1. The hardrive is running but not showing up on my list. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sanhell, Feb 14, 2020.

1. /u/sanhell
    /u/sanhell Guest

After the recent update my external hardrive is not showing up on my xbox 1. The hardrive is running but not showing up on my list.

submitted by /u/sanhell
    [link] [comments]

/u/sanhell, Feb 14, 2020
  2. mickph1998 Win User

Can't Update & Go Live, Error Code: 40A3-0000-3080-0300-D000-0185 & 40A3-0000-3080-0300-D000-0185

what i did to fix it was got an external hardrive put all of my staff on my xbox harddrive and put it on the external

and i formatted the xbox hardrive

then i run the update and it worked
  3. MyNamesWilliam Win User

Xbox wont restart after update

If anyone is still having this problem I unplugged everything from my console after starting the update for a 5th time. This included external Hardrive, any USB's and my controller once it had started. This seemed to work for me.
  4. XAimerGamerX Win User

External Hard Drive

seems to a lot of problems with external hard drives after the recent update
  5. Jeremy2085 Win User

Question

You should be able to use an external usb hardrive as well as the games you already have installed on your xbox, as long as it meets the requirements for downloading and storing games. I have a 3tb hardrive and use my xbox hardrive as well for downloading
    and storing games and it works just fine, you just have to connect it to the usb port of your xbox for it to be recognized as an external device.
  6. Harry-S Win User

The division 2 installation stopped 97.3%

So you got yours to work by installing the whole game and update on a external hardrive on a different xbox and then just plugging it in yours?

Anyone else done it like this? Im still having the same problem but now only getting to 97.3% download
Thema:

1. After recent update external hardrive not working. - Similar Threads - recent update external

2. Can't join party's after the most recent update

in XboX Insiders
    Can't join party's after the most recent update: After the most recent update from the early preview. I can't join party invs my menu opens then sits for a about 3-4 seconds then closes right after. submitted by /u/ObamaCareWorks [link]...
  3. Did a recent update break HDMI connectivity?

in XboX Insiders
    Did a recent update break HDMI connectivity?: Having an issue with my original Xbox One from 2015. MS Support told me to ask you guys here. Xbox One worked on Friday. On Saturday, I unplugged it and put it in a car and drove with it in for...
  4. EA Access Titles Not Working after recent update

in XboX Insiders
    EA Access Titles Not Working after recent update: I just updated my console to 1.2007.6001.70 the other day and have been having issues loading up any of my EA Access titles. Error code 0x8027025a seems to always be returned. I’ve tried the...
  5. After the most recent update to the alpha ring my Xbox no longer recognizes my external...

in XboX Insiders
    After the most recent update to the alpha ring my Xbox no longer recognizes my external...: I have tried hard resetting the console, disconnecting and reconnecting the hard drive, etc... submitted by /u/magicalninja93 [link] [comments]
  6. Cant load gears war 3 after recent system update. Anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks you

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant load gears war 3 after recent system update. Anyone know how to resolve this? Thanks you: Cant play gears war 3 after recent system update. Asking I should insert disc which I have lost 0ea9615f-43d5-42b2-8784-465648d1eaa4
  7. HDMI dropping out since recent 2020 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI dropping out since recent 2020 update: Since the recent XBox One update, my HDMI connection keeps dropping out for a couple of seconds (intermittently). Have changed cable, ports, soft reset and changed output settings but nothing...
  8. : recent double nat detected from update

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : recent double nat detected from update: : recent double nat detected from update Hi Amy, You might be the victim of a technology called Carrier Grade NAT: its used by some providers to reduce the number of public IP addresses they need...
  9. Xbox recent update does not allow external hard drive to receive, transfer or download any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox recent update does not allow external hard drive to receive, transfer or download any...: Xbox recent update does not allow external hard drive to receive, transfer or download any content. I have tried everything to fix it and contacted the company of the harddrive who states it is...
  10. Recently installed only shows 5 latest updates (3tb external) be nice to get a list to see...

in XboX Insiders
    Recently installed only shows 5 latest updates (3tb external) be nice to get a list to see...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bravedwarf1 [link] [comments]