after recent updates and downlaoding map pack for ghosts, constantly disconnected from live

Discus and support after recent updates and downlaoding map pack for ghosts, constantly disconnected from live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; have a direct line straight to my xbox30, been playing for years and years with a 57mbps connection...now after doing all the recent updates, i am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Get The Red Dot, Feb 2, 2014.

1. after recent updates and downlaoding map pack for ghosts, constantly disconnected from live

have a direct line straight to my xbox30, been playing for years and years with a 57mbps connection...now after doing all the recent updates, i am constantly kicked off live. its really getting aggravation. i might be able to play one map and then bam, disconnected....resign
    in, play a map, disconnected...ring and fn repeat. ive reset everything..moden, router, xbox, and even tried 3 different xboxes... ive asked guys in the lobbies and they say they've been kicked off once and a while but not as much as me. the map i do get to
    play you can tell im a couple seconds behind everyone else.. ive deleted my profiles, cleared the cache in my storage and still constantly knocked off

what the f gives????? someone said someone could have me on some type of booter but i have no idea how or why. if someone does have me on some sort of booter, how the f do i get off of it?

ive port forwarded my xbox and same thing, disconnected, ive plugged my xbox straight to my comcast modem and after 1 match, disconnected.

need some help here..like i said ive never ever had a problem with any of the 6 xbox360s i have in this house

i recently read that the xbox1 had dedicated servers so this mean my xbox360's dont and im on some sort of secondary server and this is the problem? but this would happen to everyone with 360's

help man, im at a loss and cant play. like i said, this never happened until the last week of updates and map pack d/l

:)

Get The Red Dot, Feb 2, 2014
  2. constantly disconnected from live after recent updates and map pack for ghosts

this is my original post i put in a wrong section

have a direct line straight to my xbox30, been playing for years and years with a 57mbps connection...now after doing all the recent updates, i am constantly kicked off live. its really getting aggravation. i might be able to play one map and then bam, disconnected....resign
    in, play a map, disconnected...ring and fn repeat. ive reset everything..moden, router, xbox, and even tried 3 different xboxes... ive asked guys in the lobbies and they say they've been kicked off once and a while but not as much as me. the map i do get to
    play you can tell im a couple seconds behind everyone else.. ive deleted my profiles, cleared the cache in my storage and still constantly knocked off

what the f gives????? someone said someone could have me on some type of booter but i have no idea how or why. if someone does have me on some sort of booter, how the f do i get off of it?

ive port forwarded my xbox and same thing, disconnected, ive plugged my xbox straight to my comcast modem and after 1 match, disconnected.

need some help here..like i said ive never ever had a problem with any of the 6 xbox360s i have in this house

i recently read that the xbox1 had dedicated servers so this mean my xbox360's dont and im on some sort of secondary server and this is the problem? but this would happen to everyone with 360's

help man, im at a loss and cant play. like i said, this never happened until the last week of updates and map pack d/l

3. constantly disconnected from live after recent updates and map pack for ghosts

57mbps connection and never ever had a problem now after 1 match i get disconnected. rinse and repeat rinse and repeat.. it is not my connection and i have 6 360's in the house and tried all of them, same thing. only 1 is port forwarded ( the one i play
    on the most) but dosent matter, every one of my 360's are a hard line connection, no wireless here.... what gives. i cant play

4. DHG Python13
    DHG Python13 Guest

after recent updates and downlaoding map pack for ghosts, constantly disconnected from live

same here every time i want to play a diff games i always get signed out even getting on a game. this been happening to me for 3 weeks now. i need help, because i am tired of it.

DHG Python13, Mar 2, 2015
  5. DHG Python13 Win User

same here every time i want to play a diff games i always get signed out even getting on a game. this been happening to me for 3 weeks now. i need help, because i am tired of it.
  6. Get The Red Dot Win User

constantly disconnected from live after recent updates and map pack for ghosts

this is my original post i put in a wrong section

7. LOWxONxHealth Win User

constantly disconnected from live after recent updates and map pack for ghosts

When did this start happening? This could be a tempoary problem with the ISP in your area.Run a test of your connection in the settings menu on your 360 and see if there are any service alerts.Most service alerts you cant do anything about.These are known
    issues by Xbox Live and are being worked on.Sometimes only one area of the US may be affected.A few months back Comcast customers couldnt sign in but other ISPs were unaffected.Bad weather could be a big factor too.I believe this is temporary.
  8. aboaso Win User

"This item isn't available from your current location"

i got my xbox from iraq and i live in iraq soo i really realllyyy wanna downlaod black ops map pack and there is no location of iraq in my xbox soo can i fix it or not
  9. Buick350X Win User

You got a top score | Free Festive Personalization Pack

The FREE Festive Pack and Wolf skin for $1.99 are up on the site after the Xbox live update.......... Plus a Ghost update after all that.
Thema:

1. after recent updates and downlaoding map pack for ghosts, constantly disconnected from live - Similar Threads - recent updates downlaoding

2. Game data deleted after most recent xbox one update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted after most recent xbox one update: I haven't used my Xbox One for approximately 3 months and just now when I plugged it in and signed on it automatically updated like it has done in the past. Once the update was complete I selected...
  3. Recent Players list not updating on any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent Players list not updating on any game: my Xbox 360 recent players list has not up dated for 30+ days, please advise afe24cbf-8b1b-404f-ad36-c254c4214e3c
  4. Can't install GamingServices, Xbox app, or any games on Win 10 as of recent Xbox app update...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install GamingServices, Xbox app, or any games on Win 10 as of recent Xbox app update...: I went through the ring of fire the last few hours because I accidentally messed up my PC because of this issue. The game i have installed, Sea of Thieves, works fine, but I'm afraid to uninstall...
  5. Can't install GamingServices or any games on Win 10 as of recent GamingServices update...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install GamingServices or any games on Win 10 as of recent GamingServices update...: I went through the ring of fire the last few hours because I accidentally messed up my PC because of this issue. The game i have installed, Sea of Thieves, works fine, but I'm afraid to uninstall...
  6. Xbox keeps turning off after recent update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox keeps turning off after recent update: After this recent update has had. My Xbox one X turns off after I turn it on, has happened a few times. submitted by /u/Whytey94 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox one x bricked after most recent preview update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x bricked after most recent preview update: Like some other folks, my xbox was bricked after the latest update with e102. Has anyone found a fix? I've tried resetting and powering down, but no luck. submitted by /u/divasec256 [link]...
  8. My Console Was Bricked After a Recent Update

in XboX Insiders
    My Console Was Bricked After a Recent Update: Earlier today when I got home I came to realize that my console became bricked. I’ve already tried factory resetting and OSU but it’s still bricked, and ideas as to fix it? This happened after...
  9. Xbox recent update does not allow external hard drive to receive, transfer or download any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox recent update does not allow external hard drive to receive, transfer or download any...: Xbox recent update does not allow external hard drive to receive, transfer or download any content. I have tried everything to fix it and contacted the company of the harddrive who states it is...
  10. Xbox 1x taking too long to power down since recent dashboard update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1x taking too long to power down since recent dashboard update: Ok just to get this out there first, I have had an Xbox 1x since it launched, I have had zero problems with it turning on or off before this recent dashboard update and I've always had it set to...