After sales problems

Discus and support After sales problems in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I'm creating an after sales equipment replacement order. Always show "I'm sorry.". We are currently unable to process your request online. Please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by 恒张mamba, Jun 27, 2020.

1. 恒张mamba
    恒张mamba Guest

After sales problems

I'm creating an after sales equipment replacement order. Always show "I'm sorry.". We are currently unable to process your request online. Please contact Microsoft support for assistance.
    "". Can you fix it for me?

:)

恒张mamba, Jun 27, 2020
  2. xFrancesx Win User

After sales problems

Hello, we can't help you in this forum as we're mainly Xbox Ambassadors, not related directly to Microsoft/Xbox.

You can contact support from this link

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

After sales problems

Try to contact xbox chat support so they can check this out for you
  4. WizZz27 Win User

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

i bought borderlands 2 but with ac3 there is a problem the issue is from the sale not from us they must give us additional time for the sale after solving the problem
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

After sales

Hey there ransom1428,

Did you try to setup the console for repair online? You can do that
    HERE
    . What's wrong with the console by the way and what troubleshooting steps have you tried?
  6. dtejedor Win User

Free Roam Lag

bought the game for the user RockScam wants nothing of the problems, Always blaming the platform or tell you that the game is already one year (even less) and normal........ only care about marketing before sale,after sale what happens is not their problem.
    Pathetic
Thema:

After sales problems

1. After sales problems - Similar Threads - sales problems

2. Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team: My game pass Ultimate is set to renew this month. Is there a military discount or a birthday discount that can be applied to my subscription? I am Air Force and it's my birth month....
  3. Super Saving sale games not on sale

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Super Saving sale games not on sale: [img] Hey, I was checking the super saving sale at the moment on xbox console and I noticed that some games were still at full price and not reduced. These include Injustice 2 legendary...
  4. Shocktober discount sale problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Shocktober discount sale problem: You guys have a Shocktober Sale going on right now. There is an issue where there are two games now showing up at the discounted price advertised. They just show up at regular price. Every other...
  5. Deals with Gold and Publisher Sales - Navigation problem?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deals with Gold and Publisher Sales - Navigation problem?: Hello, I don't mean to complain, but does anyone else have an issue with the fact that not only can you not link to the publisher sale from the Xbox One home page, but also the weekly deals with...
  6. problem with downloading for sales of chest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with downloading for sales of chest: Hello! At game "The Sea of thieves" I've sold 10 chests and no money were sent to my account. Could You, please, help me with this? 6409df87-ac5a-4030-98c1-832e68bd640c
  7. Bethesda sale problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bethesda sale problems: Bethesda sale is on the screen but its not cheaper i wanted to buy dragonborn it said it was just over £9 and on sale for just over £8 beens there wasnt much difference i didn't rush to buy it as...
  8. EA sale prices changed. Mass Effect 3 Citadel problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA sale prices changed. Mass Effect 3 Citadel problem: As per 8pm GMT I noticed that the EA games have all been put up to full price when they state alot of % off. Shank 2 was 1.74 last night and Dead space was 7.74. I hope it is remedy soon. i was...
  9. Xbox one S problem and poor after sale service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S problem and poor after sale service: Dear, I post this message here because I can't find an email to send it. (translated by Google translate) I am writing this email today to denounce the unprofessionalism and laxity of your...
  10. Anyone have problems with sales tax not changing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone have problems with sales tax not changing?: So essentially the problem is that I'm getting charges 9% sales tax and not 7%. I use to live in Alabama (9% sales tax) but live in Florida now (7% sales tax). I've lived in Florida for 5 years...