After some months, noticed today that latest preview finally fixed social clubs not showing...

Discus and support After some months, noticed today that latest preview finally fixed social clubs not showing... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Aug 2, 2019.

1. After some months, noticed today that latest preview finally fixed social clubs not showing...

/u/viniciusrsouza, Aug 2, 2019
  2. Lein Kroniid Win User

Gta 5 phone camera not working

For the moment, I don't think you can take pictures (For social club at least). You can take pictures for mission related stuff though, its the yellow app next to the internet app on your phone. When you use it during a mission it will work, but off mission
    it says it can't connect to the social club server or so. They're still trying to fix some things if you haven't noticed :p.
  3. IceStorm III Win User

Can't find SkyDrive app on Dashboard

SkyDrive was showing up under Social for me last night. Today it's showing up under Featured and Social. Social is a tab with no See All option.

SkyDrive does NOT show up if you do a search of all apps, so yeah... that makes no sense. It also means finding Crunchyroll will be a PITA when it is finally released.
  4. voyager4023 Win User

Glitched game?

The smg and car are for linking to the social club, you also get some haircuts I believe. I was having problems linking my gamertag as well, but I logged in here on xbox.com then clicked the "sign in" button on the social club website to link my gamertag
    and it worked. It's probably having problems because of the high traffic today.
  5. maxen Win User

failure to launch

Are you in the Update Preview? If so, that is the issue, and it is pretty common.

There's an issue with the latest update causing some errors when using the Blu-Ray drive, but the team's latest update indicates they have found the cause of these and are doing final testing on their fixes. Hopefully another update will be out soon and
    the annoying issue you are having will vanish.
  6. Radar2670 Win User

disc drive wont read games

Have the exact same problem. Issue started after the latest preview patch. Hard reset will temporarily fix the issue. One odd thing I did notice was the fact that after hitting eject, sometime the drive would spit the disk out then immediately pull it back
    in and after that it will almost always refuse to read anything
Thema:

After some months, noticed today that latest preview finally fixed social clubs not showing...

1. After some months, noticed today that latest preview finally fixed social clubs not showing... - Similar Threads - months noticed today

2. Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold: I have converted my xbox live gold to game pass ulltimate by accident, so I cancelled the payment for ultimate, but it cancelled all the converted months too. I want my months back!!!...
  3. Xbox Game Pass3 months Turned To 1 Month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass3 months Turned To 1 Month: I saw that there was a 3-month game pass for PC on promotion for 5$ and it gives me access for 3 months. I was charged for 1 month and only received 1 month. (Mod Removed - Personal Information)...
  4. Xbox one 1 month free trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox one 1 month free trial: Have they stopped doing Xbox live 1 month free trial 226ac94f-1950-4314-a0d0-1a24c3517b4d
  5. I cannot use my Xbox Rewards for subscription 12 months live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot use my Xbox Rewards for subscription 12 months live.: Hello, back in April , I just purchased using my Bing points a 12 month Xbox Live Gold membership I actually bought a couple of them. When I entered them in I was able to get the first one but not...
  6. Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?: I'm wondering if a 12 months of Xbox Live Gold code I just redeemed from Microsoft Rewards will expire. I see no expiration date in the e-mail itself, but I don't want to hang onto it in case I'm...
  7. Clubs been broken for Months now, fixed last update then broken again with the lastest patch!

in XboX Insiders
    Clubs been broken for Months now, fixed last update then broken again with the lastest patch!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Carlos-VP [link] [comments]
  8. Being suspended twice in the same month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being suspended twice in the same month: I've been suspended twice in the same month for being a child molester. Yet I don't talk anyone and mind my business on xbox. I keep trying to find a way to ask the xbox enforcement team for proof...
  9. Rather than converting my several months of remaining Gold into Game Pass Ultimate, the $1...

in XboX Insiders
    Rather than converting my several months of remaining Gold into Game Pass Ultimate, the $1...: The deal stated it would convert my remaining Gold into GPU for the same amount of time, I only got it for a month though, and it cancelled my Gold subscription. To be clear I am talking about the...
  10. Notice of enforcement recieved after logging back on xbox after a 3 month break

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notice of enforcement recieved after logging back on xbox after a 3 month break: Hi, my name is Joe. I took a 3 or 4 month break from playing Xbox and have come back to a notice of enforcement denying me of any contact with my friends. how can I have a penalty when I haven't...