after system update I lost all my tv shows

Discus and support after system update I lost all my tv shows in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; downloaded the system update yesterday and I lost all my tv shows that I streamed on xbox video around 40 shows theres no option to refresh purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShoeTaker30X, Apr 2, 2014.

1. ShoeTaker30X
    ShoeTaker30X Guest

downloaded the system update yesterday and I lost all my tv shows that I streamed on xbox video around 40 shows theres no option to refresh purchase history restarted profile and everything this only happened right after I downloaded the update

:)

ShoeTaker30X, Apr 2, 2014
  2. PierreDurand
    PierreDurand Guest
    Lost power during Xbox360 during system update

During the last system update my xbox 360 lost power. Now the console will no longer load the OS. All That happens is the xbox sound bit and logo shows on tv and nothing else happens. What should I do from here?

PierreDurand, Apr 2, 2014
  3. AlRafik
    AlRafik Guest
    July update completely broke quality of live tv experience

Hi misses, I am persistent to find a resolution for the lost TV signal. To make it very clear the issue is that when the system starts and you lunch tv I receive " lost tv signal" then after about 10 seconds the screen shows and then I do not have any issues.
    I tried direct TV reboot feature with the September update but again same issue the Tv app launches directly and I receive " lost TV signal" for 19 sec that things go fine. Again, I never faced this issue not even one before July update. Awaiting your response
    because I am not seeing any progress on this or updates from your side..... We need to know what's going on

AlRafik, Apr 2, 2014
  4. AL the STRAT Win User

Lost Digital Audio after Update

Miss Portia....the same error happened to me today. I updated XBOX live and lost audio through the HDMI connection. My XBOX is connected directly to my TV and the digital audio was previously being passed through successfully from my TV to my digital sound
    system. After the update I lost the pass through ability. Now the sound works only if I use the TV speakers and not my audio system. Please help. Thx!

PS...I forgot to mention my XBOX is connected to the TV via HDMI and the TV is connected top the audio system via HDMI.....
  5. AlRafik Win User

July update completely broke quality of live tv experience

Hi misses, I am persistent to find a resolution for the lost TV signal. To make it very clear the issue is that when the system starts and you lunch tv I receive " lost tv signal" then after about 10 seconds the screen shows and then I do not have any issues.
    I tried direct TV reboot feature with the September update but again same issue the Tv app launches directly and I receive " lost TV signal" for 19 sec that things go fine. Again, I never faced this issue not even one before July update. Awaiting your response
    because I am not seeing any progress on this or updates from your side..... We need to know what's going on
  6. MagneticPanda31 Win User

external hard drive no longer recognized after update

tried them all, but i'm not reformatting it just yet as i dont want my files lost. it shows up as media drive only after the update so its the update not our drives.
  7. VoicefulFlame35 Win User

has anyone figured out why we all lost our movies and tv shows?

we lost all of ours as well when we did a required update. Plus now it wont accept our credit cards to rent or purchase movies or tv shows.
  8. SniffyAnt723933 Win User

Black screen on startup

hi

The same happened to me

the BIND button and any other button - doesn't help

still black screen and the HDMI input is not recognized by my TV.

ALL happened after I updated the system with the latest update
Thema:

1. after system update I lost all my tv shows - Similar Threads - system update lost

2. The next system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    The next system update: When is the next xbox one system update? Recently ive had a problem with my old gamer tag still showing on my profile and some one said that they were going to fix it in the feature update. Any...
  3. System update

in XBoX Accessibility
    System update: Just got the Xbox One and started going through the set-up. When I got to the system up-date, I got an error code 0x80072F8F 0x00000000 0x00000201, but when I tried to chek the code it said code...
  4. System Update Stopped - Status Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Update Stopped - Status Code: While Updating my Xbox 360 I received the following System Update Stopped Can't read the update from your storage device. Please reinsert it to continue the update. If this problem persists....
  5. Insider Dashboard xboxonehdd-master System-Update download?

in XboX Insiders
    Insider Dashboard xboxonehdd-master System-Update download?: I find myself in a potion that others have been in which is not being able to use the OSU1 update to fix an xbox in the preview program because the OS version on the nand is a newer version than...
  6. System update (today?)

in XboX Insiders
    System update (today?): My system updated today and I was curious if anyone knows what's new/fixes/ECT.? I don't see notes anywhere. Currently not in an insider preview ring. Edit: Spelling submitted by /u/Zaltizar...
  7. Progress Bar Not Moving On A System Update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Progress Bar Not Moving On A System Update.: I have been sat here now for 45 min and my progress bar is not moved I don't even know if it has started the system update. 38cff2ef-59df-45fb-924a-048694a9db29
  8. System Error E71 With Red Ring On Xbox 360 S After Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    System Error E71 With Red Ring On Xbox 360 S After Update: While I Was Updating The Console It Restarted After The Update Finished And With The USB In It It Said Extracting And Went To System Error E71 And It Took The USB Out And It Worked But When I Put...
  9. System update error code 0x8007232D 0x00000000 0x900C0005 trying to update 543mb update...

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update error code 0x8007232D 0x00000000 0x900C0005 trying to update 543mb update...: Second try for system update failed again. Error code 0x8007232D 0x00000000 0x900C005. Got down to 28 mbs before error. Just says there was a problem but can't find this code anywhere. It is a...
  10. Lost English subtitles in Netflix App after system update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost English subtitles in Netflix App after system update: I've been watching the new Netflix series, "Narcos" on my Xbox One this week and this morning when I turned on my Xbox I had a 447MB system update waiting for me. I installed it and proceeded to...