After two years WWE stopped loading on xbox one

Discus and support After two years WWE stopped loading on xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went through all the troubleshooting and it still doesn't load. Please help? 10b37d02-5d01-44bc-8320-6a20e28c838f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by deannastoneEN., Jan 15, 2020.

1. After two years WWE stopped loading on xbox one

I went through all the troubleshooting and it still doesn't load. Please help?

:)

deannastoneEN., Jan 15, 2020
  2. Mythic Sandman Win User

Perform a power cycle for me. Hold down power for 10 seconds while it shuts off. Then unplug power from outlet. Wait 5 minutes. Then reboot. Let me know.
  3. Geth Win User

Two years in game.

Or the game itself, and which year?
  4. deannastoneEN. Win User

I can't get the contact number because the issue doesn't fall into a contact category. Thanks
  5. SCORPIONINJA15 Win User

I went through all the troubleshooting and it still doesn't load. Please help?
    There may be some connection or something on the disc. if digital you may wanna call xbox support.
  6. deannastoneEN. Win User

I click on the WWE app. The app comes up and it shows the circle spinning, indicating it's loading but the circle just keeps spinning. We let it load for more then 20 minutes. If you have more questions... Thanks
Thema:

1. After two years WWE stopped loading on xbox one - Similar Threads - years WWE stopped

2. Gold subscription yearly status Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold subscription yearly status Bug: Before 2020, it showed a 5 but after new years it went to 4, it isnt a big deal but it just kinda bothers me, is there a way to fix this? 39ec6719-33d4-4e06-80e8-5b6a3d4fc35e
  3. the new xbox coming out this year will have 4k 120 hz right ? or will it be 4k 60 hz?

in XBoX on Consoles
    the new xbox coming out this year will have 4k 120 hz right ? or will it be 4k 60 hz?: the reason im asking that question is because I need to know what type of monitor to get to play on the latest console 9f9a6dde-32b1-47e2-b763-d78f8ca8d323
  4. I cannot remember my old Xbox 360 password from over 10 years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot remember my old Xbox 360 password from over 10 years ago: Hi! Hope I can get this sorted out as it is super frustrating, but I had an account around 10 years ago that i used for games and game addons you can't get anymore for Xbox 360. I disposed of that...
  5. True achievements app video error well over a year.

in XboX Insiders
    True achievements app video error well over a year.: The true achievement app ( USED TO BE ) nice on our xbox one, to see any game's achievement list,then click on for a guide , but for WAYYYYY over a YEAR AND A HALF the ( VIEW SOLUTION VIDEO GUIDE...
  6. What games to do visit every year?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games to do visit every year?: Probably star wars or plants vs zombies 0dcd9d7f-fce5-4bf9-8b54-3c21043f7f7a
  7. xbox one x out of warranty but less than a year old from purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x out of warranty but less than a year old from purchase: bought a xbox x from argos april 2019 but the hdmi port seems to have failed a common fault ive been told although I was also told all systems come with a year warranty mine seems to be showing...
  8. 2020, the year of delays!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2020, the year of delays!: Hay veces que los retrasos son buenos, algunos juegos que son lanzados apresuradamente presentan muchos bugs o errores 6ca26101-69ba-4f3f-bd44-99d3af391b60
  9. Twitch App (Multiple Bugs reported over the last year ignored)

in XboX Insiders
    Twitch App (Multiple Bugs reported over the last year ignored): Live Stream: If the live streamer drops frames it can cause the app to stutter/play video at 2x speed but audio plays fine (sometimes it can also cause the XBOX to hard reset/crash). WORKAROUND:...
  10. Year 2020. Does any body know if we can continue playing OVER G FIGHTERS in multiplayer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Year 2020. Does any body know if we can continue playing OVER G FIGHTERS in multiplayer...: I want to buy the game again, I've already located it on eBay. But I don't know if it's still playing on Xbox Live on Xbox 360. Or if it's already possible to play on the Xbox One....