After update

Discus and support After update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; after the update, none of my sticky piston doors or contraptions work. They worked before had been for monthS. But after update, they don't work.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Freaksaw, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Freaksaw
    Freaksaw Guest

After update

after the update, none of my sticky piston doors or contraptions work. They worked before had been for monthS. But after update, they don't work. Anyone else having this issue? Anyone know how or if it will get fixed?

:)

Freaksaw, Dec 24, 2014
  2. after update

u have the old xbox i heard they were replacing the old ones with new one because of the new disk format.

llluminati God, Dec 24, 2014
  3. after update

Unplug your Ethernet cord and goto the dashboard->system settings->memory-> then click (LB RB X LB RB X) then click yes. Then your xbox will restart. Plug in your Ethernet cord and connect to xbox live. If this does not fix your issue than Unplug your Ethernet
    cord and goto the dashboard->system settings->memory-> then click "Y" and clear your system catch (spelled it wrong) Then restart your xbox . Plug in your Ethernet cord and connect to xbox live. If this does not fix your issue than call Support ( 1-800-4MYXBOX)
    If you live in the us or canada

Hopes this helps

-Sage

Mythic xSagex, Dec 24, 2014
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

after update

Can you please try this guide, to see if it resolves the freezing issues?
  5. Valacore Win User

after update

Also my Xbox 360 is a Xbox pro 2008 bundle
  6. Mythic xSagex Win User

after update

Unplug your Ethernet cord and goto the dashboard->system settings->memory-> then click (LB RB X LB RB X) then click yes. Then your xbox will restart. Plug in your Ethernet cord and connect to xbox live. If this does not fix your issue than Unplug your Ethernet
    cord and goto the dashboard->system settings->memory-> then click "Y" and clear your system catch (spelled it wrong) Then restart your xbox . Plug in your Ethernet cord and connect to xbox live. If this does not fix your issue than call Support ( 1-800-4MYXBOX)
    If you live in the us or canada

Hopes this helps

-Sage
  7. llluminati God Win User

after update

u have the old xbox i heard they were replacing the old ones with new one because of the new disk format.
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Problems After Update

There are a few reports of this issue over on the preview forums so you are not alone, some have formatted the drive and it then works fine. Not great if you have a heap of media on the drive.
Thema:

After update

1. After update - Similar Threads - update

2. Xbox one x in alpha ring, black screen on boot after last update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x in alpha ring, black screen on boot after last update: Help. My xB1x is stuck at a black boot screen. This all happened after the latest update. I tried waiting 10 minutes for it to boot I've tried hard resetting I tried holding down the eject button...
  3. New Features Coming in the April Update

in XboX Insiders
    New Features Coming in the April Update: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. [Beta]3.8 GB system update, why is it so big?

in XboX Insiders
    [Beta]3.8 GB system update, why is it so big?: There's something wrong when it's this big, this is a bit much. I better see an entire new system when this finally installs. This is TOO MUCH, you'll have people leaving your program if you keep...
  5. Xbox 360 Xbox Live Update Failed Status Code :4467-4497-1381-0300-c800-0036

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Xbox Live Update Failed Status Code :4467-4497-1381-0300-c800-0036: hello guys i have a xbox 360 i have buyed it in 2012 with $450 and two days ago i have connect this xbox to internet using tethernet cable i wanna play gta olline and then i tested to xbox live...
  6. Are you kidding me. Updates while playing rank

in XboX Insiders
    Are you kidding me. Updates while playing rank: I'm playing in a Ranked game and the xbox automatically pops up with a update. This is becoming a joke. So many times this has happened and gets me banned on the game. submitted by...
  7. An Update on Project xCloud (Preview) for Western Europe

in XBoX on Mobile
    An Update on Project xCloud (Preview) for Western Europe: Bringing the Project xCloud preview to gamers across Western Europe is a top priority for us. We know gaming is an important way for people to remain connected, particularly during these times of...
  8. An Update on Project xCloud (Preview) for Western Europe - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    An Update on Project xCloud (Preview) for Western Europe - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  9. New Features Coming in the April Update (for Insiders)

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Features Coming in the April Update (for Insiders): As Xbox Insiders, your feedback helps inform the decisions and updates we make on Xbox. Everything from brand new features to refinements to how gamers interact with the console itself are born...
  10. Updated security, now I'm locked out of activating xbox live for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Updated security, now I'm locked out of activating xbox live for 1 month: Is there anyway to fast track this month long wait that is imposed by microsoft when my security protocols have been changed. I am not even able to sign in to redeem a code until the month long...