After Xbox servers went down yesterday my Xbox’s can’t play online!

Discus and support After Xbox servers went down yesterday my Xbox’s can’t play online! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I own 2 Xbox’s and on both of my consoles I have gold it even says I do in my games and apps. But when I try to open anything it tells me I don’t have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ICYTHEGODWOLF, Oct 24, 2019.

1. After Xbox servers went down yesterday my Xbox’s can’t play online!

I own 2 Xbox’s and on both of my consoles I have gold it even says I do in my games and apps. But when I try to open anything it tells me I don’t have gold it sends me to the screen to buy gold. It is doing this no matter what Xbox or account I try

This Only started happing after the servers went off 10/21

:)

ICYTHEGODWOLF, Oct 24, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi ICYTHEGODWOLF

Please try signing out of your account and then sign back in. If this does not work, try removing your profile and then adding it back again. All your settings and saved games should be backed up to the cloud
  3. darkist1 Win User

Hi ICYTHEGODWOLF,

Have you tried power cycling your console? or removing and re-adding the profile to the console?

If you have tried these options, let us know so we can help with more suggestions.
  4. daqvidhogestyn Win User

I own 2 Xbox’s and on both of my consoles I have gold it even says I do in my games and apps. But when I try to open anything it tells me I don’t have gold it sends me to the screen to buy gold. It is doing this no matter what Xbox or account I try

This Only started happing after the servers went off 10/21
    I'm trying to play my Xbox 360 Live Black Ops 2 and I know this comes out and says the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Icy,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend first to try a
    power cycle
    on the console. If this doesn't work you will want to
    remove and re-add your profile
    on the console. If home console sharing make sure it is still set up correctly. If it says not allowed may want to take a look on
    enforcement page to see if there is a ban, just to make sure that is all clear.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Bjindaho Win User

Have you tried doing a hard reset?
Thema:

1. After Xbox servers went down yesterday my Xbox’s can’t play online! - Similar Threads - servers went down

2. because an error in all the servers I only can play host local

in XBoX Games and Apps
    because an error in all the servers I only can play host local: Why when I try to play ark on my pc I can't play because an error in all the servers I only can play host local 5e76f07c-49da-4f3f-9a12-4fab9cbfed82
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Stuck on Locating Server when joining cross play, on any platform.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Stuck on Locating Server when joining cross play, on any platform.: This is ridiculous, ever since Minecraft on the PS4 was updated to Bedrock I have had numerous problems with it. Firstly, I now can't even join my friend on XBOX as it just gets stuck on locating...
  4. Gears of War 3 Servers Down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 Servers Down?: Hello, I'm recently having problems with Gears of War 3: I recently have downloaded the Seasson Pass of the game (wich comes with the 4 DLCs of the game), but it didn't appaered the prompt to...
  5. 2020 and the blur multiplayer servers are still up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2020 and the blur multiplayer servers are still up: people are still playing this multiplayer on xbox 360 so why cant we have this game backwards compatible, been one off the best arcade racer so the last decade, bring it to xbox one and let the...
  6. Friends cant join my server but I can through LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends cant join my server but I can through LAN: I am trying to get my friends to be able to join my server and the only join option seems to be though Lan. I downloaded it from the https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download/server/bedrock and...
  7. I can't connect to microsoft games' live servers on my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't connect to microsoft games' live servers on my PC: Hello. i tried playing sea of thieves and forza horizon 4 on my windows 10 pc and i'm not able to connect to the servers of any of them. the only way i can play those games is switching to...
  8. cant find servers or invite friends to game

in XBoX on Windows
    cant find servers or invite friends to game: trying to play broforce on the computer but cant find servers or invite friends to game. i have check the settings on my account and nothing is preventing me the game just refreshes but never...
  9. Server Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server Error: I get this message a lot. There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at http://aka.ms/msbingost Plus I get this message a...
  10. Cisco Cisco DPC3939: My power went out now my Xbox won’t connect to server

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cisco Cisco DPC3939: My power went out now my Xbox won’t connect to server: Cisco (Modems/Gateways) Cisco DPC3939: My power went out now my Xbox won’t connect to server please help my power went out in my neighborhood for about an hour and now I can’t connect my Xbox to...