After Xbox servers went down yesterday my Xbox’s can’t play online!

Discus and support After Xbox servers went down yesterday my Xbox’s can’t play online! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I own 2 Xbox’s and on both of my consoles I have gold it even says I do in my games and apps. But when I try to open anything it tells me I don’t have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ICYTHEGODWOLF, Oct 24, 2019.

1. After Xbox servers went down yesterday my Xbox’s can’t play online!

I own 2 Xbox’s and on both of my consoles I have gold it even says I do in my games and apps. But when I try to open anything it tells me I don’t have gold it sends me to the screen to buy gold. It is doing this no matter what Xbox or account I try

This Only started happing after the servers went off 10/21

:)

ICYTHEGODWOLF, Oct 24, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi ICYTHEGODWOLF

Please try signing out of your account and then sign back in. If this does not work, try removing your profile and then adding it back again. All your settings and saved games should be backed up to the cloud
  3. darkist1 Win User

Hi ICYTHEGODWOLF,

Have you tried power cycling your console? or removing and re-adding the profile to the console?

If you have tried these options, let us know so we can help with more suggestions.
  4. daqvidhogestyn Win User

I own 2 Xbox’s and on both of my consoles I have gold it even says I do in my games and apps. But when I try to open anything it tells me I don’t have gold it sends me to the screen to buy gold. It is doing this no matter what Xbox or account I try

This Only started happing after the servers went off 10/21
    I'm trying to play my Xbox 360 Live Black Ops 2 and I know this comes out and says the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Icy,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend first to try a
    power cycle
    on the console. If this doesn't work you will want to
    remove and re-add your profile
    on the console. If home console sharing make sure it is still set up correctly. If it says not allowed may want to take a look on
    enforcement page to see if there is a ban, just to make sure that is all clear.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Bjindaho Win User

Have you tried doing a hard reset?
Thema:

1. After Xbox servers went down yesterday my Xbox’s can’t play online! - Similar Threads - servers went down

2. Cant connect to EA servers with Madden 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant connect to EA servers with Madden 20: I cant connect to EA sports servers to resume online franchise mode with Madden 20. My Xbox is online, and My Gold subscription is up to date but I still get an error message when trying to load...
  3. Allow my 7 year old kid to join our Minecraft Bedrock server!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Allow my 7 year old kid to join our Minecraft Bedrock server!: So my daughter is using a win 10 computer, and when she joined the server, I had to allow here to join the server. The pc told me to log into aka.ms/accountsettings, but i couldn't do that Sign...
  4. MS server slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    MS server slow?: Hi all. This is my first post so please don't shoot me down for possibly asking a silly question. I have recently bought an XBox one X and got Forza 4 & 7 with it. These are downloaded games from...
  5. Server connectivity: blocked

in XBoX on Windows
    Server connectivity: blocked: I've looked at a bunch of solutions, none of which helped, and I am not going to enable DMZ as a tech suggested on a different thread. My ports are forwarded as follows: 88,3544,3074,60209 UDP...
  6. Do all Xcloud testers connect to Seattle servers currently? I'm in the UK and connect to...

in XboX Insiders
    Do all Xcloud testers connect to Seattle servers currently? I'm in the UK and connect to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pixel5urfer [link] [comments]
  7. Servers

in XBoX on Mobile
    Servers: Dear Microsoft, Minecraft MCPE has recently got an update with the foxes. My problem is that all skyblock servers are down and I am sad. Is there anyway for me to get to playing skyblock again?...
  8. : Cannot connect to DPCH server

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Cannot connect to DPCH server: : Cannot connect to DPCH server Hi AMarwani, sorry to hear but please can you help us to help you. What device telling you the DHCPissue your Windows Computer or your console?? Or do you really...
  9. Battlefield 1 servers do not WORKING and fall all the time!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield 1 servers do not WORKING and fall all the time!: You do not have a contact number that works from Brazil, the site keeps throwing me to the same screen all the time Im trying talk with support... It's pretty bad that way and without...
  10. Cisco Cisco DPC3939: My power went out now my Xbox won’t connect to server

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cisco Cisco DPC3939: My power went out now my Xbox won’t connect to server: Cisco (Modems/Gateways) Cisco DPC3939: My power went out now my Xbox won’t connect to server please help my power went out in my neighborhood for about an hour and now I can’t connect my Xbox to...