afterglow AG9 plus not letting me adjust the volume

Discus and support afterglow AG9 plus not letting me adjust the volume in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hello, my wireless Afterglow AG9 plus wireless has stopped allowing me to adjust the volume on the headset. any help would be appreciated. Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by brent archer, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:13 AM.

1. brent archer
    brent archer Guest

hello,

my wireless Afterglow AG9 plus wireless has stopped allowing me to adjust the volume on the headset.

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Brent

:)

brent archer, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:13 AM
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

3. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Best over-ear headset?

4. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Currently Disgruntled about headset options for XBOX One. Wanting opinions of Other Players

Afterglow AG9, TB meh!!!!!
  5. J.R.G. Win User

wireless headset

Afterglow AG9. Because wires suck! Lol.
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

headset xbox one

The one that comes with it is chat only, I recommend the Afterglow AG9, if you want it for gameplay,if thats not the what the problem is let us know and we will try and help.
Thema:

1. afterglow AG9 plus not letting me adjust the volume - Similar Threads - afterglow AG9 plus

2. afterglow headset dongle isnt recognized by the console...any advice, why and how to fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    afterglow headset dongle isnt recognized by the console...any advice, why and how to fix?: Hooked the dongleup , recognized. turned off ,doesnt recognize. Headset paired, nada from console...advise, please ab6bfeb1-f2b3-4620-86d8-a893a1ad1ff9
  3. PDP App AfterGlow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PDP App AfterGlow: its a brand new controller as well im trying to download a app for my new controller its called pdp Hub for the xbox one afterglow controller to change its color and i seem to be having a issue...
  4. Xbox Afterglow Controller Left Thumbstick not working correctly in Bully Schoolarship...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Afterglow Controller Left Thumbstick not working correctly in Bully Schoolarship...: I used to own bully on PS2 then I decided to get it on steam for $5. After Experiencing the terrible keyboard controls, I plugged in my controller only to see that Jimmy would jog slowly. Even...
  5. afterglow AG9 blutooth receptor

in XBoX on Consoles
    afterglow AG9 blutooth receptor: my headset afterglow ag9 i lost my blutooth receptor where can i get a replacement ?? its urgent 3ab97fdb-aa80-4b43-b1bc-a6c60a5f4f5b
  6. Afterglow AG9 headset *Wireless* is treated by XBOX 1 *1st gen* via sounds to one speaker only

in XBoX on Consoles
    Afterglow AG9 headset *Wireless* is treated by XBOX 1 *1st gen* via sounds to one speaker only: Good day... I currently own a Wireless Headset---Afterglow AG9...purchased when it selling for under a hundred dollars, back then. Since that time, the performance was normal *both sides of the...
  7. Wireless Ag9 Afterglow Headset Others Can’t Hear Me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Ag9 Afterglow Headset Others Can’t Hear Me: My brand new wireless AG9 Afterglow headset can hear people and gameplay perfectly fine. But when I try speaking through the mic, others can’t hear me. This is happening in game chat and party...
  8. Sound bar or speakers that work similarly to afterglow ag9 head that is xbox on compatible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound bar or speakers that work similarly to afterglow ag9 head that is xbox on compatible?: im looking for a wireless speakers or a soundbar that is xbox one compatible, and that connects through USB the same way the afterglow ag9 headset works. Anyone know of one?...
  9. afterglow ag9

in XBoX on Consoles
    afterglow ag9: Some Backstory: I've had a pair of PDP Afterglow AG9's since the beginning of the year. Ever since I got them, I've had nothing but trouble with them. - The wireless has never worked. - Sometimes...
  10. Afterglow AG 7-AG9

in XBoX on Consoles
    Afterglow AG 7-AG9: Hello! I was at the store today looking up "totally" wireless headsets and these looked like a pretty good bargain; AG 7 $79.00/AG 9 $89.00. I believe a forum regular has a set of these, so his...