afterglow headset dongle isnt recognized by the console...any advice, why and how to fix?

Discus and support afterglow headset dongle isnt recognized by the console...any advice, why and how to fix? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hooked the dongleup , recognized. turned off ,doesnt recognize. Headset paired, nada from console...advise, please ab6bfeb1-f2b3-4620-86d8-a893a1ad1ff9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KickUFARTBOX, Mar 21, 2020.

1. KickUFARTBOX
    KickUFARTBOX Guest

afterglow headset dongle isnt recognized by the console...any advice, why and how to fix?

Hooked the dongleup , recognized. turned off ,doesnt recognize. Headset paired, nada from console...advise, please

:)

KickUFARTBOX, Mar 21, 2020
  2. IRL R3AP3R Win User

If you go to setting on xbox and asign the headset to you should fix it. Its what i had to do with mine. Hope it helps
  3. KickUFARTBOX Win User

Iwish it was that simple. Oh well, back to to my turtle beach. Thanks though
  4. Emo Goggles Win User

with my last after glow headset mine would randomly disconnect and id have to unplug and replug it in.
  5. darkist1 Win User

Does a USB Bluetooth dongle work with an Xbox?

I think only supported bluetooth dongles that are pre paired to a headset might work. sort of like the PDP afterglow AG 9+ headset.
  6. Upinya Slayin Win User

New Bluetooth headsets for Xbox One S? What COMPLETELY WIRELESS Bluetooth headset will you be using?

Bluetooth won't allow for wireless headsets like you think. I have a PS4 which has bluetooth and my wireless headset for it requires the USB dongle with it and a cable that goes from the USB dongle to the optical out port on it. (turtle beach 500p) I have
    a wireless one for my X1 as well (afterglow AG9) and it just has the USB dongle.
Thema:

1. afterglow headset dongle isnt recognized by the console...any advice, why and how to fix? - Similar Threads - afterglow headset dongle

2. Afterglow LVL 1 chat headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Afterglow LVL 1 chat headset: I recently purchased an Xbox One Afterglow LVL 1 Chat Headset. When I plug it into my laptop, the headset works fine. When plugged into the Xbox One wireless controller, it doesn't work. Other...
  3. Afterglow LV1 Headset not detected (but working on other devices)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Afterglow LV1 Headset not detected (but working on other devices): Good night, i've been trying to get all day on the support chat and i could never get a turn, my issue is this: I had a lv1 afterglow Headset (the one with just one earcup and a mic, reproduced...
  4. Afterglow AG9 headset *Wireless* is treated by XBOX 1 *1st gen* via sounds to one speaker only

in XBoX on Consoles
    Afterglow AG9 headset *Wireless* is treated by XBOX 1 *1st gen* via sounds to one speaker only: Good day... I currently own a Wireless Headset---Afterglow AG9...purchased when it selling for under a hundred dollars, back then. Since that time, the performance was normal *both sides of the...
  5. Expensive controller wont output game audio through afterglow lvl 3 headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expensive controller wont output game audio through afterglow lvl 3 headset: i bought a design lab controller but my afterglow lvl 3 headset will not output game audio to my ears but my cheaper wired conteoller will what gives? 68875412-e099-4815-bd3f-d5b76b4cb7f6
  6. Wireless Ag9 Afterglow Headset Others Can’t Hear Me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Ag9 Afterglow Headset Others Can’t Hear Me: My brand new wireless AG9 Afterglow headset can hear people and gameplay perfectly fine. But when I try speaking through the mic, others can’t hear me. This is happening in game chat and party...
  7. Afterglow lvl three headset issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Afterglow lvl three headset issues: I have the afterglow lvl three headset and the adapter for it for the gen 1 controller. The headphones work but the mic doesn't, how do I fix that. 52602bbe-a815-410e-9956-a2f8d129afed
  8. My afterglow lvl 1 headset can't hear game sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    My afterglow lvl 1 headset can't hear game sounds: I bought a new pair of afterglow lvl 1 headset and I was excited bt when I plugged them in to my 2nd generation controller I can chat and stuff bt I don't get the game sounds I only hear it threw...
  9. Afterglow have a completely wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Afterglow have a completely wireless headset: Hi After looking through ebay and sites and gumtree to try and find an affordable half decent headset within my budget, I missed a few deals and was out bidded for the usual brands. However I...
  10. Xbox One carga afterglow headset and Xbox one wireless headphones stopped working last week.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One carga afterglow headset and Xbox one wireless headphones stopped working last week.: Last week the carga afterglow headphones that I have used for year on my Xbox one suddenly stopped receiving and transmitting through the Xbox one. I thought it was maybe a bad cable between the...