Afterglow PDP9 Periodic Beep

Discus and support Afterglow PDP9 Periodic Beep in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Afterglow PDP wireless and an Xbox S. Kept having this periodic beep, which I believe was a disconnect issue. Didn't affect sound. It came... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TerryRoyle, Jul 31, 2019.

1. TerryRoyle
    TerryRoyle Guest

I have an Afterglow PDP wireless and an Xbox S. Kept having this periodic beep, which I believe was a disconnect issue. Didn't affect sound. It came with a cable to connect it to my Xbox wireless controller with headset
    adapter, so I thought I would try that. Beeping went away. Disconnected cable because it is short. Kept pulling controller off the table. Haven't had beeping since. I'm in the process of returning headset to Amazon. The headset keeps switching ears so direction
    in the game I play is reversed. Can be fixed by unplugging USB dongle, but don't want to have to keep doing that. Just an FYI for those who might be having the same issue.

:)

TerryRoyle, Jul 31, 2019
  2. ugli---01 Win User

xbox slim making quiet high pitched beep and snap sounds

Dalan37 described it exactly like I experience this problem. Some times it's no problem due to some games not freezing. But still, other do freeze for the duration of the beep and it's very VERY annoying when it happens during online play. I don't think
    this is a "feature" and MS should address this problem :mad:

The freeze caused by the beep affects gameplay. Period.
  3. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Best over-ear headset?

4. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Currently Disgruntled about headset options for XBOX One. Wanting opinions of Other Players

Afterglow AG9, TB meh!!!!!
  5. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Is there an wired only xbox one controller?

Afterglow makes a good one
  6. Joc Holliday Win User

need the drivers

Hey Hugo,

You will need to download the AfterGlow App from the Microsoft store for any updates to drives. Here is a link to the Microsoft Store Afterglow
    App

Hopefully this gets you point in the right directions and start gaming soon!

See you on the Battlefield!
Thema:

1. Afterglow PDP9 Periodic Beep - Similar Threads - Afterglow PDP9 Periodic

2. afterglow controller + afterglow lvl 1 sound problem ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    afterglow controller + afterglow lvl 1 sound problem ?: Split from this thread. I know what you mean... I just got one as well, and boy... am I thinking of going back to my other controller. I cant be in a party without something from my game going...
  3. Problemes manettes afterglow wired controller for xbox 360marque pdp

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemes manettes afterglow wired controller for xbox 360marque pdp: Bonjour, je voudrais savoir ma manette (afterglow wired controller for xbox 360) lorsque je la branche dans mon xbox 360 elle allume mais la lumière pour indiquer joueur 1, la lumiere verte,...
  4. afterglow AG9 blutooth receptor

in XBoX on Consoles
    afterglow AG9 blutooth receptor: my headset afterglow ag9 i lost my blutooth receptor where can i get a replacement ?? its urgent 3ab97fdb-aa80-4b43-b1bc-a6c60a5f4f5b
  5. Afterglow LV1 Headset not detected (but working on other devices)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Afterglow LV1 Headset not detected (but working on other devices): Good night, i've been trying to get all day on the support chat and i could never get a turn, my issue is this: I had a lv1 afterglow Headset (the one with just one earcup and a mic, reproduced...
  6. Afterglow AG9 headset *Wireless* is treated by XBOX 1 *1st gen* via sounds to one speaker only

in XBoX on Consoles
    Afterglow AG9 headset *Wireless* is treated by XBOX 1 *1st gen* via sounds to one speaker only: Good day... I currently own a Wireless Headset---Afterglow AG9...purchased when it selling for under a hundred dollars, back then. Since that time, the performance was normal *both sides of the...
  7. PDP Afterglow Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    PDP Afterglow Controller: I've been using the Afterglow Controller for some time. It seemed to be working fine until I used it on my computer. I plug it back into my Xbox one and then the Mic stops working. So I thought it...
  8. Expensive controller wont output game audio through afterglow lvl 3 headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expensive controller wont output game audio through afterglow lvl 3 headset: i bought a design lab controller but my afterglow lvl 3 headset will not output game audio to my ears but my cheaper wired conteoller will what gives? 68875412-e099-4815-bd3f-d5b76b4cb7f6
  9. Wireless Ag9 Afterglow Headset Others Can’t Hear Me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Ag9 Afterglow Headset Others Can’t Hear Me: My brand new wireless AG9 Afterglow headset can hear people and gameplay perfectly fine. But when I try speaking through the mic, others can’t hear me. This is happening in game chat and party...
  10. Afterglow Xbox 360 Controller won't work after plugged in on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Afterglow Xbox 360 Controller won't work after plugged in on Xbox One?: I plugged my Afterglow Xbox 360 controller into my friend's Xbox One. But it didn't work. When I plugged the controller into my PC it didn't work. Four of the Player Icons were on until the...