AG10: My Xbox one s keeps turning off

Discus and support AG10: My Xbox one s keeps turning off in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AG10: My Xbox one s keeps turning off Hi SkeletalYew290 Please use the guide below: Troubleshoot Xbox One unexpectedly turning off Your console... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SkeletalYew290, Sep 1, 2019.

1. AG10: My Xbox one s keeps turning off

Hi SkeletalYew290

Please use the guide below:

Troubleshoot Xbox One unexpectedly turning off

Your console shuts down unexpectedly

Solution 1: If the console is too hot

If you received a message stating that your Xbox One console is getting improper ventilation, or it's hot to the touch, follow these steps:

1. Turn off the console.
    2. Wait at least one hour.
    3. Move the console to a well-ventilated spot.
    4. Turn on the console.
    Important Make sure your console is in a cool, well-ventilated place. Remove any objects on, under, or right next to the console.

For tips on positioning your Xbox One console, see Ventilation for the Xbox One console and Getting
    started with Xbox One

Solution 2: Troubleshoot your power supply

If your console continues to shut down unexpectedly, the problem might be the power supply. For information about how to troubleshoot power supply issues, visit Your
    Xbox One console won’t turn on

Solution 3: Change the console settings so it doesn’t turn off automatically

1. Turn on the console.
    2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    3. Select System > Settings > Power.
    4. Select Turn off or restart.
    If you follow these steps but the console continues to get hot and shut down, request a repair.

Your console shuts down unexpectedly while streaming content

Solution 1: Clear persistent storage

To troubleshoot this issue, clear persistent storage (Blu-ray data that’s been cached on the console).

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Disc & Blu-ray.
    3. Select Blu-ray.
    4. Select Persistent storage.
    5. Select Clear persistent storage.
    6. Turn off and unplug your console, and then wait 5 minutes.
    7. Plug in and turn on your console, and try streaming the content again.
    Solution 2: Try a wired connection

Some wireless routers have settings that may cause your Xbox One console to shut down unexpectedly. For example, a power-saving setting or network setting may cause your console to shut down.

If you use a wireless connection to connect to Xbox Live, try a wired connection. For information about how to set up a wired connection, see the Xbox
    One First-Time Connection Solution

If you can’t stream content when you use a wireless connection, see the Networking Hardware Information section of the Xbox Forums, or contact the router manufacturer for
    information about how to configure the wireless settings on the router.

Related Issues
    About the original Xbox One power supply

Getting your Xbox One console or Kinect sensor serviced

:)

SkeletalYew290, Sep 1, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi SkeletalYew290

Please use the guide below:

Troubleshoot Xbox One unexpectedly turning off

Your console shuts down unexpectedly

Solution 1: If the console is too hot

If you received a message stating that your Xbox One console is getting improper ventilation, or it's hot to the touch, follow these steps:

1. Turn off the console.
    2. Wait at least one hour.
    3. Move the console to a well-ventilated spot.
    4. Turn on the console.
    Important Make sure your console is in a cool, well-ventilated place. Remove any objects on, under, or right next to the console.

For tips on positioning your Xbox One console, see Ventilation for the Xbox One console and Getting
    started with Xbox One

Solution 2: Troubleshoot your power supply

If your console continues to shut down unexpectedly, the problem might be the power supply. For information about how to troubleshoot power supply issues, visit Your
    Xbox One console won’t turn on

Solution 3: Change the console settings so it doesn’t turn off automatically

1. Turn on the console.
    2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    3. Select System > Settings > Power.
    4. Select Turn off or restart.
    If you follow these steps but the console continues to get hot and shut down, request a repair.

Your console shuts down unexpectedly while streaming content

Solution 1: Clear persistent storage

To troubleshoot this issue, clear persistent storage (Blu-ray data that’s been cached on the console).

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Disc & Blu-ray.
    3. Select Blu-ray.
    4. Select Persistent storage.
    5. Select Clear persistent storage.
    6. Turn off and unplug your console, and then wait 5 minutes.
    7. Plug in and turn on your console, and try streaming the content again.
    Solution 2: Try a wired connection

Some wireless routers have settings that may cause your Xbox One console to shut down unexpectedly. For example, a power-saving setting or network setting may cause your console to shut down.

If you use a wireless connection to connect to Xbox Live, try a wired connection. For information about how to set up a wired connection, see the Xbox
    One First-Time Connection Solution

If you can’t stream content when you use a wireless connection, see the Networking Hardware Information section of the Xbox Forums, or contact the router manufacturer for
    information about how to configure the wireless settings on the router.

Related Issues
    About the original Xbox One power supply

Getting your Xbox One console or Kinect sensor serviced
  3. jasonfails Win User

Help!!!! Need to call to speak to a LIVE peraon!

I'm having issues with my Xbox one s and it keep turning off while I play the game and watch Netflix
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

My Xbox one s keeps turning off

5. ngocphi Win User

4K movies

Keep in mind if you have an xbox one s or x you must enable UHD and HDR mode

For the S you must turn off HDR when playing xbox games otherwise you lose sound I know because I losr sound while playing tomb raider on my s unit
  6. vino0723 Win User

How do I fix my Xbox one

why does my xbox one keep turning off
Thema:

1. AG10: My Xbox one s keeps turning off - Similar Threads - AG10 keeps turning

2. AG10: Unpn

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: Unpn: AG10: Unpn Hi there edufelipe1, Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Unpn on the network. Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) is what your Xbox uses to...
  3. AG10: Demande de suppression/ban d'un profil[Removal request / ban from a profile]

AG10: Demande de suppression/ban d'un profil[Removal request / ban from a profile]: AG10: Demande de suppression/ban d'un profil[Removal request / ban from a profile] Hey Om gam Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. As stated above by Xbox Forums...
  4. AG10: Hardware issue

AG10: Hardware issue: AG10: Hardware issue Does your TV have multiple HDMI ports, maybe try them all? c799db5f-f206-41d7-ae8e-45e9f1d27552
  5. AG10: Não consigo configurar meu wifi no Xbox [Translate] I can't set up my wifi on Xbox

AG10: Não consigo configurar meu wifi no Xbox [Translate] I can't set up my wifi on Xbox: AG10: Não consigo configurar meu wifi no Xbox [Translate] I can't set up my wifi on Xbox Hey DenisCorrea, Thank you for reaching out to Xbox forums support. If you haven't already done so, go...
  6. AG10: Xbox randomly disconnects from wifi

AG10: Xbox randomly disconnects from wifi: AG10: Xbox randomly disconnects from wifi Hello RqZxEv, We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning your console consistently disconnecting you from your home network. Our...
  7. AG10: Network Connection

AG10: Network Connection: AG10: Network Connection I would try a Hard reset of your console. After that use a hard wired connection foe the internet & see what happens. 4ff7de93-0c4a-4bd4-8ba9-9a3480b6ea69
  8. AG10: تسجيل الدخول xbox [Translation - Login Xbox]

AG10: تسجيل الدخول xbox [Translation - Login Xbox]: AG10: تسجيل الدخول xbox [Translation - Login Xbox] Hi there 2000, Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with signing into the Xbox One S. I recommend to try...
  9. AG10: , i try to connect my XBOX one by WIFI & get this ERROR:

AG10: , i try to connect my XBOX one by WIFI & get this ERROR:: AG10: , i try to connect my XBOX one by WIFI & get this ERROR: Hi, You can try by going here and try these steps:...
  10. AG10: Xbox Live cannot keep a connection

AG10: Xbox Live cannot keep a connection: AG10: Xbox Live cannot keep a connection You surely have your Xbox connected to Wi-Fi. Connect the Xbox to your network over the cable and fix the problem. 472fe3d3-df09-409f-b664-9e196399528e