AG10: Nat Type

Discus and support AG10: Nat Type in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AG10: Nat Type Your gona have to call your internet provider to they can give you a set up for the nat to be open or maybe your internet providet have... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Wolfix543, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Wolfix543
    Wolfix543 Guest

Your gona have to call your internet provider to they can give you a set up for the nat to be open or maybe your internet providet have router block so that might be the reason of your problem so when you call them tell tgem that you want your nat type open
    for gaming

:)

Wolfix543, Jan 17, 2019
  2. El Mago tv Win User

Your gona have to call your internet provider to they can give you a set up for the nat to be open or maybe your internet providet have router block so that might be the reason of your problem so when you call them tell tgem that you want your nat type open
    for gaming
  3. Tormaz Win User

ClearAccess AG10: NAT type issues where no matter what i try i still have a strict NAT type

Hello!

One of the most common causes of a strict NAT type is your networking set up doing double NAT. This would be caused from having a router/modem from your internet service provider and then another router plugged into that one. By default both are most likely
    set to do NAT. The best ways to resolve this are to change the router from your ISP to not do NAT (Which may require contacting them to change), or removing the additional router that's plugged in.
  4. The Chaotic HD Win User

Nat Type

Hoi xDSLx ToXiC, heb je de volgende poorten opengezet : Poort 88 (UDP)

Poort 3074 (UDP en TCP)

Poort 53 (UDP en TCP)

Poort 80 (TCP) ?

Groetjes!
  5. Malacath Win User

Nat Type

Never heard of that router myself but a search found this video on youtube that might help.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vFdUSjpVAM]
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

NAT type?

Thema:

1. AG10: Nat Type - Similar Threads - AG10 Nat Type

2. AG10: No puedo conectar a Internet mi Xbox one s[I can not connect to the Internet my Xbox...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: No puedo conectar a Internet mi Xbox one s[I can not connect to the Internet my Xbox...: AG10: No puedo conectar a Internet mi Xbox one s[I can not connect to the Internet my Xbox one s] Hello: Xbox live servers are having some issues related to Purchase and Content Usage, you can...
  3. AG10: Xbox Live cannot keep a connection

AG10: Xbox Live cannot keep a connection: AG10: Xbox Live cannot keep a connection You surely have your Xbox connected to Wi-Fi. Connect the Xbox to your network over the cable and fix the problem. 472fe3d3-df09-409f-b664-9e196399528e
  4. AG10: My Xbox live don't work :(

AG10: My Xbox live don't work :(: AG10: My Xbox live don't work :( Please start your own thread if you have an issue, thanks. e52479ab-1e49-4d3b-bf63-0dba321a896f
  5. ClearAccess AG10: Line through mic on homescreen

ClearAccess AG10: Line through mic on homescreen: ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) AG10: Line through mic on homescreen Hey there, Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the headsets mic. I recommend taking a look at...
  6. ClearAccess AG10: how can you enable IPv6 on my game?

ClearAccess AG10: how can you enable IPv6 on my game?: ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) AG10: how can you enable IPv6 on my game? You'll have to check if your Router/Gateway modem supports IPv6. If it does, you need to also check with your Internet...
  7. ClearAccess AG10: filtrage par adresse mac [Edit - Translation] - mac address filtering

ClearAccess AG10: filtrage par adresse mac [Edit - Translation] - mac address filtering: ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) AG10: filtrage par adresse mac [Edit - Translation] - mac address filtering Hi Macwin, Thanks for reaching out to us! So, the second headphones being used cause the...
  8. ClearAccess AG10: Xbox Disconnecting

ClearAccess AG10: Xbox Disconnecting: ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) AG10: Xbox Disconnecting usually its a router problem be it storms and such around the area or sun spots 2c59b46d-0965-466d-aa98-4b45ef307d5d
  9. ClearAccess AG10: Running wired connection on residence

ClearAccess AG10: Running wired connection on residence: ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) AG10: Running wired connection on residence Hi there Tyler! ​ Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the current issue you may be experiencing with not...
  10. ClearAccess AG10: NAT type issues where no matter what i try i still have a strict NAT type

ClearAccess AG10: NAT type issues where no matter what i try i still have a strict NAT type: ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) AG10: NAT type issues where no matter what i try i still have a strict NAT type Hello! One of the most common causes of a strict NAT type is your networking set up...