AG10: Nat Type

Discus and support AG10: Nat Type in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AG10: Nat Type Your gona have to call your internet provider to they can give you a set up for the nat to be open or maybe your internet providet have... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Wolfix543, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Wolfix543
    Wolfix543 Guest

Your gona have to call your internet provider to they can give you a set up for the nat to be open or maybe your internet providet have router block so that might be the reason of your problem so when you call them tell tgem that you want your nat type open
    for gaming

:)

Wolfix543, Jan 17, 2019
  2. El Mago tv Win User

Your gona have to call your internet provider to they can give you a set up for the nat to be open or maybe your internet providet have router block so that might be the reason of your problem so when you call them tell tgem that you want your nat type open
    for gaming
  3. Michael Felicetti Win User

AG10: nat type nd upnp not successful

Hello all,

Follow these steps to open the NAT type on your XBox One console.

First, write down the ip address of your XBox and set aside; as you will need this.

Second, Log into your router.

Third, Find your firewall settings and locate DMZ

Fourth, Select DMZ Host; then select enable.

Fifth, you will enter the last octet of your ip address in the last box that is not filled.

Sixth, Click on Apply.

Last, Click on apply again; and select DMZ Host. This will save the changes to the router.

Now, restart your XBox; once it is up.

Go to Settings; Network Settings.

Here you should see it says NAT type open.

If you see this; you are done. Congrats.

Load your game as normal and you should have access to the EA Servers without issue.

Have a great day.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

AG10: Doble nat [Translate] Double NAT

5. Tormaz Win User

ClearAccess AG10: NAT type issues where no matter what i try i still have a strict NAT type

Hello!

One of the most common causes of a strict NAT type is your networking set up doing double NAT. This would be caused from having a router/modem from your internet service provider and then another router plugged into that one. By default both are most likely
    set to do NAT. The best ways to resolve this are to change the router from your ISP to not do NAT (Which may require contacting them to change), or removing the additional router that's plugged in.
  6. The Chaotic HD Win User

Nat Type

Hoi xDSLx ToXiC, heb je de volgende poorten opengezet : Poort 88 (UDP)

Poort 3074 (UDP en TCP)

Poort 53 (UDP en TCP)

Poort 80 (TCP) ?

Groetjes!
Thema:

1. AG10: Nat Type - Similar Threads - AG10 Nat Type

2. AG10: Demande de suppression/ban d'un profil[Removal request / ban from a profile]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: Demande de suppression/ban d'un profil[Removal request / ban from a profile]: AG10: Demande de suppression/ban d'un profil[Removal request / ban from a profile] Hey Om gam Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. As stated above by Xbox Forums...
  3. AG10: Hardware issue

AG10: Hardware issue: AG10: Hardware issue Does your TV have multiple HDMI ports, maybe try them all? c799db5f-f206-41d7-ae8e-45e9f1d27552
  4. AG10: Não consigo configurar meu wifi no Xbox [Translate] I can't set up my wifi on Xbox

AG10: Não consigo configurar meu wifi no Xbox [Translate] I can't set up my wifi on Xbox: AG10: Não consigo configurar meu wifi no Xbox [Translate] I can't set up my wifi on Xbox Hey DenisCorrea, Thank you for reaching out to Xbox forums support. If you haven't already done so, go...
  5. AG10: Xbox randomly disconnects from wifi

AG10: Xbox randomly disconnects from wifi: AG10: Xbox randomly disconnects from wifi Hello RqZxEv, We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning your console consistently disconnecting you from your home network. Our...
  6. AG10: Network Connection

AG10: Network Connection: AG10: Network Connection I would try a Hard reset of your console. After that use a hard wired connection foe the internet & see what happens. 4ff7de93-0c4a-4bd4-8ba9-9a3480b6ea69
  7. AG10: تسجيل الدخول xbox [Translation - Login Xbox]

AG10: تسجيل الدخول xbox [Translation - Login Xbox]: AG10: تسجيل الدخول xbox [Translation - Login Xbox] Hi there 2000, Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with signing into the Xbox One S. I recommend to try...
  8. AG10: Doble nat [Translate] Double NAT

AG10: Doble nat [Translate] Double NAT: AG10: Doble nat [Translate] Double NAT If you see “Double NAT detected” in your network settings, try these steps to change or remove it:...
  9. AG10: nat type nd upnp not successful

AG10: nat type nd upnp not successful: AG10: nat type nd upnp not successful Hello all, Follow these steps to open the NAT type on your XBox One console. First, write down the ip address of your XBox and set aside; as you will need...
  10. ClearAccess AG10: NAT type issues where no matter what i try i still have a strict NAT type

ClearAccess AG10: NAT type issues where no matter what i try i still have a strict NAT type: ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) AG10: NAT type issues where no matter what i try i still have a strict NAT type Hello! One of the most common causes of a strict NAT type is your networking set up...