AG10: No puedo conectar a Internet mi Xbox one s[I can not connect to the Internet my Xbox...

Discus and support AG10: No puedo conectar a Internet mi Xbox one s[I can not connect to the Internet my Xbox... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AG10: No puedo conectar a Internet mi Xbox one s[I can not connect to the Internet my Xbox one s] Hello: Xbox live servers are having some issues... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by EddyLeiva1, Feb 9, 2019.

1. EddyLeiva1
    EddyLeiva1 Guest

AG10: No puedo conectar a Internet mi Xbox one s[I can not connect to the Internet my Xbox...

AG10: No puedo conectar a Internet mi Xbox one s[I can not connect to the Internet my Xbox one s]
    Hello: Xbox live servers are having some issues related to Purchase and Content Usage, you can check the status here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Please be patient, as long as the problem is solved. Thank you very much

:)

EddyLeiva1, Feb 9, 2019
  2. JhonSnow777 Win User

AG10: No puedo conectar a Internet mi Xbox one s[I can not connect to the Internet my Xbox one s]

Hello: Xbox live servers are having some issues related to Purchase and Content Usage, you can check the status here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Please be patient, as long as the problem is solved. Thank you very much
  3. leilianegarone Win User

facebook

no puedo abrir mi cuenta de facebook en mi xbox 360 s pero en mi compu si

Que pasara
    [Mod Translation-

I can not open my facebook account on my xbox 360 s but on my computer

What will happen]
  4. PagedErmine9 Win User

Error after update

Buenas tardes... desde ayer no puedo conectar mi consola xbox360 a Xbox Live desde Venezuela.. me pide actualización del kinetc y no me la permite hacer por el mismo motivo del error de conexión a Xbox Live
  5. Matheuszsz Win User

problema ao tentar conectar ao xbox live

boa noite, estou com um problema nao consigo conectar ao xbox live quando faço o teste de conexão a internet da erro me ajudaa

[Translation: good evening, I have a problem I can not connect to xbox live when I do the connection test the error internet help me]
  6. DianaGz Win User

control parental Parental Control

Hola quiero quitar el control parental pero no tengo la contraseña y como no puedo conectarme a internet no he agregado mi cuenta a la consola que puedo hacer??????
Thema:

1. AG10: No puedo conectar a Internet mi Xbox one s[I can not connect to the Internet my Xbox... - Similar Threads - AG10 puedo conectar

2. AG10: Xbox Live cannot keep a connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: Xbox Live cannot keep a connection: AG10: Xbox Live cannot keep a connection You surely have your Xbox connected to Wi-Fi. Connect the Xbox to your network over the cable and fix the problem. 472fe3d3-df09-409f-b664-9e196399528e
  3. AG10: My Xbox live don't work :(

AG10: My Xbox live don't work :(: AG10: My Xbox live don't work :( Please start your own thread if you have an issue, thanks. e52479ab-1e49-4d3b-bf63-0dba321a896f
  4. AG10: Nat Type

AG10: Nat Type: AG10: Nat Type Your gona have to call your internet provider to they can give you a set up for the nat to be open or maybe your internet providet have router block so that might be the reason of...
  5. ClearAccess AG10: Line through mic on homescreen

ClearAccess AG10: Line through mic on homescreen: ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) AG10: Line through mic on homescreen Hey there, Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the headsets mic. I recommend taking a look at...
  6. ClearAccess AG10: how can you enable IPv6 on my game?

ClearAccess AG10: how can you enable IPv6 on my game?: ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) AG10: how can you enable IPv6 on my game? You'll have to check if your Router/Gateway modem supports IPv6. If it does, you need to also check with your Internet...
  7. ClearAccess AG10: filtrage par adresse mac [Edit - Translation] - mac address filtering

ClearAccess AG10: filtrage par adresse mac [Edit - Translation] - mac address filtering: ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) AG10: filtrage par adresse mac [Edit - Translation] - mac address filtering Hi Macwin, Thanks for reaching out to us! So, the second headphones being used cause the...
  8. ClearAccess AG10: Xbox Disconnecting

ClearAccess AG10: Xbox Disconnecting: ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) AG10: Xbox Disconnecting usually its a router problem be it storms and such around the area or sun spots 2c59b46d-0965-466d-aa98-4b45ef307d5d
  9. ClearAccess AG10: Running wired connection on residence

ClearAccess AG10: Running wired connection on residence: ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) AG10: Running wired connection on residence Hi there Tyler! ​ Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the current issue you may be experiencing with not...
  10. ClearAccess AG10: NAT type issues where no matter what i try i still have a strict NAT type

ClearAccess AG10: NAT type issues where no matter what i try i still have a strict NAT type: ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) AG10: NAT type issues where no matter what i try i still have a strict NAT type Hello! One of the most common causes of a strict NAT type is your networking set up...