AG10: Weird goop on back of disc

Discus and support AG10: Weird goop on back of disc in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AG10: Weird goop on back of disc If it ran for a bit instead the xbox, it could cause issues. a86862cb-ee70-441d-98a1-537647dff7aa Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Koolzrulz17, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Koolzrulz17
    Koolzrulz17 Guest

If it ran for a bit instead the xbox, it could cause issues.

:)

Koolzrulz17, Apr 22, 2019
  2. Geth Win User

If it ran for a bit instead the xbox, it could cause issues.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Weird goop on back of disc

This sounds terrible but, I'm interested in where said goop may have come from. Have you let anyone borrow it lately or did you buy it used? Either way you should ask whoever had it last why there was goop on it and see about what they have to say about
    said goop.
  4. I amElgie Win User

More than likely it was on the disc before without you realising there's nothing in the disc drive that can dispense "goop" but if you'd like it here's a link for disc troubleshooting just in case.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/console/disc-error
  5. Gimpy_P Win User

Hopefully whatever the goop was didn't get passed to an area in the drive that will affect functionality. Keep an eye out for odd noises or smells coming from the Xbox.
  6. WPAK Win User

Help and settle debate.

Hi there,

-

as long as the discs are normal round discs that are in balance (so no weird shapes or things attached on the disc), they cannot damage the disc drive.

If the are a weird shape or things attached to it, it might bounce around and may damage the drive.
Thema:

1. AG10: Weird goop on back of disc - Similar Threads - AG10 Weird goop

2. AG10: Unpn

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: Unpn: AG10: Unpn Hi there edufelipe1, Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Unpn on the network. Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) is what your Xbox uses to...
  3. AG10: My Xbox one s keeps turning off

AG10: My Xbox one s keeps turning off: AG10: My Xbox one s keeps turning off Hi SkeletalYew290 Please use the guide below: Troubleshoot Xbox One unexpectedly turning off Your console shuts down unexpectedly Solution 1: If the...
  4. AG10: Demande de suppression/ban d'un profil[Removal request / ban from a profile]

AG10: Demande de suppression/ban d'un profil[Removal request / ban from a profile]: AG10: Demande de suppression/ban d'un profil[Removal request / ban from a profile] Hey Om gam Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. As stated above by Xbox Forums...
  5. AG10: Hardware issue

AG10: Hardware issue: AG10: Hardware issue Does your TV have multiple HDMI ports, maybe try them all? c799db5f-f206-41d7-ae8e-45e9f1d27552
  6. AG10: Não consigo configurar meu wifi no Xbox [Translate] I can't set up my wifi on Xbox

AG10: Não consigo configurar meu wifi no Xbox [Translate] I can't set up my wifi on Xbox: AG10: Não consigo configurar meu wifi no Xbox [Translate] I can't set up my wifi on Xbox Hey DenisCorrea, Thank you for reaching out to Xbox forums support. If you haven't already done so, go...
  7. AG10: Xbox randomly disconnects from wifi

AG10: Xbox randomly disconnects from wifi: AG10: Xbox randomly disconnects from wifi Hello RqZxEv, We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning your console consistently disconnecting you from your home network. Our...
  8. AG10: Network Connection

AG10: Network Connection: AG10: Network Connection I would try a Hard reset of your console. After that use a hard wired connection foe the internet & see what happens. 4ff7de93-0c4a-4bd4-8ba9-9a3480b6ea69
  9. AG10: تسجيل الدخول xbox [Translation - Login Xbox]

AG10: تسجيل الدخول xbox [Translation - Login Xbox]: AG10: تسجيل الدخول xbox [Translation - Login Xbox] Hi there 2000, Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with signing into the Xbox One S. I recommend to try...
  10. AG10: , i try to connect my XBOX one by WIFI & get this ERROR:

AG10: , i try to connect my XBOX one by WIFI & get this ERROR:: AG10: , i try to connect my XBOX one by WIFI & get this ERROR: Hi, You can try by going here and try these steps:...