AG10: WIFI probléma [WIFI problem]

Discus and support AG10: WIFI probléma [WIFI problem] in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AG10: WIFI probléma [WIFI problem] Hi Matyas, Thanks for reaching out to the forums today. I'm sorry to hear about the current issue connecting the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MátyásMoldován, May 4, 2019.

1. AG10: WIFI probléma [WIFI problem]

Hi Matyas,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums today. I'm sorry to hear about the current issue connecting the console to your Wi-Fi. I suggest for you to
    run the Multiplayer Connection Test on your console to verify the specific error message you’re getting, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select Network.
    5. Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the middle of the screen.
    6. On the right side of the Network settings screen, select
      Test multiplayer connection
    If the multiplayer connection test is not successful, our article
    "I get an error message when I run the 'Test multiplayer connection' on Xbox One"
    will guide you trough troubleshooting steps. Give it a try let us know how it goes.

:)

MátyásMoldován, May 4, 2019
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Matyas,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums today. I'm sorry to hear about the current issue connecting the console to your Wi-Fi. I suggest for you to
    run the Multiplayer Connection Test on your console to verify the specific error message you’re getting, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select Network.
    5. Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the middle of the screen.
    6. On the right side of the Network settings screen, select
      Test multiplayer connection
    If the multiplayer connection test is not successful, our article
    "I get an error message when I run the 'Test multiplayer connection' on Xbox One"
    will guide you trough troubleshooting steps. Give it a try let us know how it goes.
  3. BigB EC Win User

games

Using wifi? If so that is the problem. If you are not using wifi try google with the issue.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

AG10: Xbox randomly disconnects from wifi

Hello RqZxEv,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning your console consistently disconnecting you from your home network.

Our recommendation here, please attempt to follow our Xbox One random disconnectsupport article for direct assistance
    with this case.

Try this for us and then let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
  5. Ray Porter Win User

problems connecting to xbox live for the past several days

I've added a wifi booster in the problem room. Even with 100% wifi signal, the download speed was terrible (0.01 mbps). I've connected the xbox one to the wifi repeater via an ethernet cable and the problems seem to have cleared (download speed of 13.9
    mbps). Has the wifi card in the xbox started to go bad?
  6. Malacath Win User

Destiny Crucible breaks xbox ones wifi adaptor.

I've already looked at that. No amount of port forwarding etc will fix the wifi adaptor on the xbox one failing due to a bug in the February system software update

The problem is the game causing the wifi adaptor to no longer be able to connect to wifi. It doesn't seem to effect wired connections. I've now wired my xbox to a wifi bridge to get round the problem but I shouldn't have to use a wifi bridge.

The problem started with the February system software update. It is not caused by NAT issues
Thema:

1. AG10: WIFI probléma [WIFI problem] - Similar Threads - AG10 WIFI probléma

2. AG10: Demande de suppression/ban d'un profil[Removal request / ban from a profile]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: Demande de suppression/ban d'un profil[Removal request / ban from a profile]: AG10: Demande de suppression/ban d'un profil[Removal request / ban from a profile] Hey Om gam Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. As stated above by Xbox Forums...
  3. AG10: Hardware issue

AG10: Hardware issue: AG10: Hardware issue Does your TV have multiple HDMI ports, maybe try them all? c799db5f-f206-41d7-ae8e-45e9f1d27552
  4. AG10: Não consigo configurar meu wifi no Xbox [Translate] I can't set up my wifi on Xbox

AG10: Não consigo configurar meu wifi no Xbox [Translate] I can't set up my wifi on Xbox: AG10: Não consigo configurar meu wifi no Xbox [Translate] I can't set up my wifi on Xbox Hey DenisCorrea, Thank you for reaching out to Xbox forums support. If you haven't already done so, go...
  5. AG10: Xbox randomly disconnects from wifi

AG10: Xbox randomly disconnects from wifi: AG10: Xbox randomly disconnects from wifi Hello RqZxEv, We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning your console consistently disconnecting you from your home network. Our...
  6. AG10: Network Connection

AG10: Network Connection: AG10: Network Connection I would try a Hard reset of your console. After that use a hard wired connection foe the internet & see what happens. 4ff7de93-0c4a-4bd4-8ba9-9a3480b6ea69
  7. AG10: تسجيل الدخول xbox [Translation - Login Xbox]

AG10: تسجيل الدخول xbox [Translation - Login Xbox]: AG10: تسجيل الدخول xbox [Translation - Login Xbox] Hi there 2000, Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with signing into the Xbox One S. I recommend to try...
  8. AG10: , i try to connect my XBOX one by WIFI & get this ERROR:

AG10: , i try to connect my XBOX one by WIFI & get this ERROR:: AG10: , i try to connect my XBOX one by WIFI & get this ERROR: Hi, You can try by going here and try these steps:...
  9. AG10: HELP ME PLASE, On my ping's problem

AG10: HELP ME PLASE, On my ping's problem: AG10: HELP ME PLASE, On my ping's problem Odd for such a high ping but as another ambassador has said it could be due to multiple devices taking quite an ammount of the connection but I suggest...
  10. AG10: Doble nat [Translate] Double NAT

AG10: Doble nat [Translate] Double NAT: AG10: Doble nat [Translate] Double NAT If you see “Double NAT detected” in your network settings, try these steps to change or remove it:...