AG10: WIFI probléma [WIFI problem]

Discus and support AG10: WIFI probléma [WIFI problem] in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AG10: WIFI probléma [WIFI problem] Hi Matyas, Thanks for reaching out to the forums today. I'm sorry to hear about the current issue connecting the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MátyásMoldován, May 4, 2019.

1. AG10: WIFI probléma [WIFI problem]

Hi Matyas,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums today. I'm sorry to hear about the current issue connecting the console to your Wi-Fi. I suggest for you to
    run the Multiplayer Connection Test on your console to verify the specific error message you’re getting, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select Network.
    5. Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the middle of the screen.
    6. On the right side of the Network settings screen, select
      Test multiplayer connection
    If the multiplayer connection test is not successful, our article
    "I get an error message when I run the 'Test multiplayer connection' on Xbox One"
    will guide you trough troubleshooting steps. Give it a try let us know how it goes.

:)

MátyásMoldován, May 4, 2019
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Matyas,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums today. I'm sorry to hear about the current issue connecting the console to your Wi-Fi. I suggest for you to
    run the Multiplayer Connection Test on your console to verify the specific error message you’re getting, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select Network.
    5. Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the middle of the screen.
    6. On the right side of the Network settings screen, select
      Test multiplayer connection
    If the multiplayer connection test is not successful, our article
    "I get an error message when I run the 'Test multiplayer connection' on Xbox One"
    will guide you trough troubleshooting steps. Give it a try let us know how it goes.
  3. BigB EC Win User

games

Using wifi? If so that is the problem. If you are not using wifi try google with the issue.
  4. Ray Porter Win User

problems connecting to xbox live for the past several days

I've added a wifi booster in the problem room. Even with 100% wifi signal, the download speed was terrible (0.01 mbps). I've connected the xbox one to the wifi repeater via an ethernet cable and the problems seem to have cleared (download speed of 13.9
    mbps). Has the wifi card in the xbox started to go bad?
  5. Malacath Win User

Destiny Crucible breaks xbox ones wifi adaptor.

I've already looked at that. No amount of port forwarding etc will fix the wifi adaptor on the xbox one failing due to a bug in the February system software update

The problem is the game causing the wifi adaptor to no longer be able to connect to wifi. It doesn't seem to effect wired connections. I've now wired my xbox to a wifi bridge to get round the problem but I shouldn't have to use a wifi bridge.

The problem started with the February system software update. It is not caused by NAT issues
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

wifi problems

Hey wolfman944x! Do you get any kind of error message or codes when trying to connect? Additionally is it able to connect if your brother's Xbox is not connected? Having multiple consoles on one network can cause some issues that may be contributing to this.
    Post back and let us know!
Thema:

1. AG10: WIFI probléma [WIFI problem] - Similar Threads - AG10 WIFI probléma

2. AG10: HELP ME PLASE, On my ping's problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: HELP ME PLASE, On my ping's problem: AG10: HELP ME PLASE, On my ping's problem Odd for such a high ping but as another ambassador has said it could be due to multiple devices taking quite an ammount of the connection but I suggest...
  3. AG10: Doble nat [Translate] Double NAT

AG10: Doble nat [Translate] Double NAT: AG10: Doble nat [Translate] Double NAT If you see “Double NAT detected” in your network settings, try these steps to change or remove it:...
  4. AG10: Weird goop on back of disc

AG10: Weird goop on back of disc: AG10: Weird goop on back of disc If it ran for a bit instead the xbox, it could cause issues. a86862cb-ee70-441d-98a1-537647dff7aa
  5. AG10: Need to turn resolutions down on Xbox for it to work as nothing on screen

AG10: Need to turn resolutions down on Xbox for it to work as nothing on screen: AG10: Need to turn resolutions down on Xbox for it to work as nothing on screen Hi There, Try holding the power and eject buttons together until you hear 2 beeps. This resets teh resolution to...
  6. AG10: DDOS/ hackers MS can't do anything

AG10: DDOS/ hackers MS can't do anything: AG10: DDOS/ hackers MS can't do anything It is all down to your ISP to prevent DDoS Attacks where possible. If it ever happens again I would request that your ISP escalate your case to a higher...
  7. AG10: nat type nd upnp not successful

AG10: nat type nd upnp not successful: AG10: nat type nd upnp not successful Hello all, Follow these steps to open the NAT type on your XBox One console. First, write down the ip address of your XBox and set aside; as you will need...
  8. AG10: Cannot connect to DHCP server

AG10: Cannot connect to DHCP server: AG10: Cannot connect to DHCP server Hello Matthew, Sorry for the issue with connecting to your network. You can try the troubleshoot guide out for network issues. When you get to step 3 select...
  9. AG10: No puedo conectar a Internet mi Xbox one s[I can not connect to the Internet my Xbox...

AG10: No puedo conectar a Internet mi Xbox one s[I can not connect to the Internet my Xbox...: AG10: No puedo conectar a Internet mi Xbox one s[I can not connect to the Internet my Xbox one s] Hello: Xbox live servers are having some issues related to Purchase and Content Usage, you can...
  10. AG10: Xbox Live cannot keep a connection

AG10: Xbox Live cannot keep a connection: AG10: Xbox Live cannot keep a connection You surely have your Xbox connected to Wi-Fi. Connect the Xbox to your network over the cable and fix the problem. 472fe3d3-df09-409f-b664-9e196399528e