AG10: Xbox Live cannot keep a connection

Discus and support AG10: Xbox Live cannot keep a connection in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; AG10: Xbox Live cannot keep a connection You surely have your Xbox connected to Wi-Fi. Connect the Xbox to your network over the cable and fix the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JoeyMiller2, Feb 5, 2019.

1. JoeyMiller2
    JoeyMiller2 Guest

You surely have your Xbox connected to Wi-Fi. Connect the Xbox to your network over the cable and fix the problem.

:)

JoeyMiller2, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

You surely have your Xbox connected to Wi-Fi. Connect the Xbox to your network over the cable and fix the problem.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

AG10: Cannot connect to DHCP server

Hello Matthew,

Sorry for the issue with connecting to your network. You can try the
    troubleshoot guide out for network issues.
    When you get to step 3 select the error you are getting will give you troubleshooting for that error. Try this and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. The Budah Win User

Cant Log in

I cannot get signed on to Xbox live at all. It just keeps directing me to my settings, my internet works, I am connected to the internet but it won't connect with xbox live
  5. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

Connection Problems: Lag

6. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox Live cannot keep a connection

Hi Joey,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you keep getting randomly disconnected from your internet connection. You may want to give our Xbox
    One Disconnect Solution
    a try to troubleshoot the issue since your PC is doing fine.

Give it a try and please let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
Thema:

1. AG10: Xbox Live cannot keep a connection - Similar Threads - AG10 Live cannot

2. AG10: Need to turn resolutions down on Xbox for it to work as nothing on screen

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: Need to turn resolutions down on Xbox for it to work as nothing on screen: AG10: Need to turn resolutions down on Xbox for it to work as nothing on screen Hi There, Try holding the power and eject buttons together until you hear 2 beeps. This resets teh resolution to...
  3. AG10: DDOS/ hackers MS can't do anything

AG10: DDOS/ hackers MS can't do anything: AG10: DDOS/ hackers MS can't do anything It is all down to your ISP to prevent DDoS Attacks where possible. If it ever happens again I would request that your ISP escalate your case to a higher...
  4. AG10: nat type nd upnp not successful

AG10: nat type nd upnp not successful: AG10: nat type nd upnp not successful Hello all, Follow these steps to open the NAT type on your XBox One console. First, write down the ip address of your XBox and set aside; as you will need...
  5. AG10: Cannot connect to DHCP server

AG10: Cannot connect to DHCP server: AG10: Cannot connect to DHCP server Hello Matthew, Sorry for the issue with connecting to your network. You can try the troubleshoot guide out for network issues. When you get to step 3 select...
  6. AG10: No puedo conectar a Internet mi Xbox one s[I can not connect to the Internet my Xbox...

AG10: No puedo conectar a Internet mi Xbox one s[I can not connect to the Internet my Xbox...: AG10: No puedo conectar a Internet mi Xbox one s[I can not connect to the Internet my Xbox one s] Hello: Xbox live servers are having some issues related to Purchase and Content Usage, you can...
  7. AG10: My Xbox live don't work :(

AG10: My Xbox live don't work :(: AG10: My Xbox live don't work :( Please start your own thread if you have an issue, thanks. e52479ab-1e49-4d3b-bf63-0dba321a896f
  8. AG10: Nat Type

AG10: Nat Type: AG10: Nat Type Your gona have to call your internet provider to they can give you a set up for the nat to be open or maybe your internet providet have router block so that might be the reason of...
  9. ClearAccess AG10: Line through mic on homescreen

ClearAccess AG10: Line through mic on homescreen: ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) AG10: Line through mic on homescreen Hey there, Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the headsets mic. I recommend taking a look at...
  10. ClearAccess AG10: how can you enable IPv6 on my game?

ClearAccess AG10: how can you enable IPv6 on my game?: ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) AG10: how can you enable IPv6 on my game? You'll have to check if your Router/Gateway modem supports IPv6. If it does, you need to also check with your Internet...