AGAIN!? Now Archer isn't free, PC OR 360!?

Discus and support AGAIN!? Now Archer isn't free, PC OR 360!? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i mean damn, i was frustrated when i tried to get dragonball z season 1 for free and ended up only available through xbox video the website, same of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Goludan, May 6, 2014.

1. Goludan
    Goludan Guest

i mean damn, i was frustrated when i tried to get dragonball z season 1 for free and ended up only available through xbox video the website, same of course for the recently given away "fairy Tail" season 1. Archer however, doesn't work either place. Supposed
    to be able to get episode 1 of seasons 1-5 right? nope,

:)

Goludan, May 6, 2014
  2. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    Xbox 360/PC headset

The Call of Duty Headsets by Turtle Beach, would be a good place to look... Earforce Charlie's are 5.1 & are compatible with Xbox360 / PC & have a good signal response in the Surround Speakers with a high SPL, so you won't need to pump them up as much as
    others would etc.. (20Hz - 20KHz @ >120dB SPL)

www.turtlebeach.com/products.aspx

If the Headset's are pinching or pressing against your head & glasses to much, just extend the arch of the headset band over your head etc..

OCRyzen, May 6, 2014
  3. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    system player playing at 1080p yet?

XBOX Video supports 1080p. I own Archer season 1-3. The side of a bottle of Formula K is readable on the 360. On the PC it is blurry as Zune/XBOX Vlideo on the PC is 720p (at least it is for Archer).

My ISP (Cablevision) supports Netflix's Super HD. Entirely possible Netflix limits the resolution of the stream based on ISP.

IceStorm III, May 6, 2014
  4. xTye
    xTye Guest

I actually looked at this myself as I love Archer. It's only the first episode of each season that is on the video store.

xTye, May 8, 2014
Thema:

1. AGAIN!? Now Archer isn't free, PC OR 360!? - Similar Threads - AGAIN Archer isn't

2. Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”: My 6 yr old son has been getting a green screen of death with Minecraft each time he attempts to sign in to his Microsoft Xbox Live account using valid Xbox live login credentials on his iPad...
  3. Why must i pay again for owned games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why must i pay again for owned games: I uninstalled fable anniversary and it didnt show in my ready to install list. I assumed this was because it is in gamepass and was moved to that list for the time being. Then when i went to the...
  4. Game DVR, lo hizo de nuevo :( [Mod Translation - Game DVR, did it again]

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR, lo hizo de nuevo :( [Mod Translation - Game DVR, did it again]: ¡Hola Microsofters! Soy yo el bueno de , el Game DVR me ha estado causando *VARIOS* problemas, El sistema en si, es bueno, pero en mi PC ha fallado en varios aspectos: 1- Por alguna razón que...
  5. Minecraft Update Error 0x80D03801 Again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Update Error 0x80D03801 Again: Hey. Just looked trough this forum and after some searching found out that the same problems existed in may 2019 and june ore july so with the previous updates of Minecraft :-/ The Update got...
  6. can not start my xbox again

in XBoX on Consoles
    can not start my xbox again: hello i have the last few days problems to start my xbox the xbox just have a green screen with the xbox logo at the last days i restarted my console 6 or 7 tiems and ist work but today it...
  7. I can't play my games...again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play my games...again: Hi, My Forza Horizon 4 has crashed...again. it tells me there is a problem with my saved games (see photo). It tells me to ge to settings-system-Storage, then clear saved games. Unfortunately,...
  8. Get save file from Cloud without installing the game again?

in XBoX on Windows
    Get save file from Cloud without installing the game again?: Hi. I played Shadow of War using Xbox Game Pass on PC and deleted the game. I know my saved files still on Microsoft-cloud, but I can't find any instruction on how to get it without installing the...
  9. Trying to get my old Xbox Account from my Childhood back again

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to get my old Xbox Account from my Childhood back again: Before im starting to explain my problem, i want to say sorry for my bad grammar and wrong written words. Here we go: I became my first Xbox when i was 12 years old (2009). Now a lot of things...
  10. 1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would like to do the ambassador stuff again. Can I

in XBoX on Consoles
    1 day suspension 3 years ago, but I would like to do the ambassador stuff again. Can I: In april 2016 I got an xbox suspension for 24 hours that I never got to the bottom of. I have some free time so I thought I would try the xbox ambassador program again as until that point I used...