Age authentication IPIN error

Discus and support Age authentication IPIN error in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm trying to log in to play a game by buying a Porjorizon 4, but if I click to certify my age with an I.P.I., I'll get an error.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 은비최1, May 15, 2019.

1. 은비최1
    은비최1 Guest

I'm trying to log in to play a game by buying a Porjorizon 4, but if I click to certify my age with an I.P.I., I'll get an error.

:)

은비최1, May 15, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

The system uses the birthdate that was entered when the account was set up. If you are having problems with that you should contact
    Xbox Support directly for assistance.
  3. Alucario Ultra Win User

Sometimes, it mary due legal restrictions on your region.

For some places, you will be a minor until 16, or 18, or even 21.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi
    은비최1

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. One option available to assist you would be to fill out the
    Age verification form.
    You can submit proof of age by filling out the
    Age Verification Request.

After submitting this form, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails. Instructions on how you can monitor the status of your request will be included. Please do not submit multiple requests. You can expect an email response within
    3 days.

If the error message you're receiving is directly related to your Ipin for purchasing, then you would need to contact the service for the Ipin directly for further assistance.

Hope this helps out.
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

xbox live 나이 인증 오류 [Edit - Translation] - xbox live age authentication error

Hey Xbox Gamer,

Thank you for reaching out! Before continuing, I'd like to clarify a few things. You mentioned something about age authentication. Could you expand as to what you mean by that? I'd also like for you to let us know if you are referencing the iPin security
    application and what certification site you are talking about. We hope to hear back from you soon! :D
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

제 xbox 계정의 아이핀 인증을 해제 시키고 싶습니다. [Translation-I want to disable iphone authentication for my xbox account.]

Hi there DDASAN,

Since IPin is region specific tp Korea, I suggest contacting customer support through our online support portal to speak to a live agent over chat or phone for your region.

They should be able to assist you with IPin authentication.

1. Contact us here
    2. Select My account
    3. Select See other options.
    4. Select Error Messages and codes.
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select request a callback from support
Thema:

1. Age authentication IPIN error - Similar Threads - Age authentication IPIN

2. Conan Exiles Nudity Patch: If we can prove our age can we receive the full nudity content?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan Exiles Nudity Patch: If we can prove our age can we receive the full nudity content?: Pretty simple, I hate games with blatant cut content. I understand WHY it isn't available wholesale but considering I dropped like 90 bucks on this game I want to ask the Admins: If I can prove I...
  3. Dragon Age Inquisition with Warden Alistair

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Inquisition with Warden Alistair: I've been replaying Inquisition with Alistair as the Warden. It randomly hit me today: "Why can't we ask Alistair about his adventures and/or former companions?" He mentions he used to fight with...
  4. Restringión de edad Xbox Live [Translate] Age restriction Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Restringión de edad Xbox Live [Translate] Age restriction Xbox Live: Hola, el problema es que tengo una cuenta de Xbox Live (no tengo Xbox, es para otros juegos) y sin querer, al crearla confundí la fecha de nacimiento y ahora no puedo cambiarla sin "permiso...
  5. AGE verification in korea

in XBoX on Windows
    AGE verification in korea: Hi, I am living in South Korea just for now because of military stationed. i'm trying to play a game that can cross play Xbox and PC, and i have a PC version with Microsoft 10. my question is...
  6. Dragon Age 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age 4: Hello all! I'm curious about what your hopes are for Dragon Age 4. Also, what do you think about the recent rumors saying it'll be a 'live' game? My hopes are that it'll follow Dragon Age...
  7. Microsoftストアで有料ゲームを購入できない年齢はありますか? (Is there an age when I can't buy a paid game in the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoftストアで有料ゲームを購入できない年齢はありますか? (Is there an age when I can't buy a paid game in the...: Microsoftストアで有料ゲー を購入できない年齢はありますか? [Translate] Is there an age when I can't buy a paid game in the Microsoft Store? 5ff78dcd-f80f-4f87-a1c2-7c2c50d56d50
  8. Xbox 나이확인은 도대체 왜 안되는건지?[Why does not Xbox Age check work?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 나이확인은 도대체 왜 안되는건지?[Why does not Xbox Age check work?]: 나이확인 하래서 아이핀 인증을 다 하 확인 눌 더니 뜨는건 똑같은 나이확인 버튼 하나만 있는건데 여기서 또 누르면 J100511 오류 뜨면서 안되는건 뭐 ? [Translation - When I check the age and check the Ipn certification, the only thing I see is the same age...
  9. How does everyone fell about encounters with minors on age restricted games, and how should...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does everyone fell about encounters with minors on age restricted games, and how should...: When I encounter under age children on age restricted games I personally block that account regardless if it my have an adult user. I have heard to many horror storys about adult men talking under...
  10. xbox live 나이 인증 오류 [Edit - Translation] - xbox live age authentication error

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live 나이 인증 오류 [Edit - Translation] - xbox live age authentication error: 아이핀을 이용해서 나이 인증을 했지만 계속해서 나이 인증이 서 다시 눌러보면 아이핀 화면이 아니라 문 가 발생했습니다라는 화면만 계속해서 뜹니다 지금 포르자를 사 4일째 못하 있습니다 발 이거 해결좀 해주세요 아이핀 인증은 아이핀 사이트에서 확인한 결과 상인증 되었습니다. [Edit - Translation] - I certify the age...