Age change

Discus and support Age change in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I realized that when I made my account, I entered the wrong age. Is there a way for me to fix this because I like my name and don't want to lose... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BradyMcQueen, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:03 AM.

1. BradyMcQueen
    BradyMcQueen Guest

Age change

So I realized that when I made my account, I entered the wrong age. Is there a way for me to fix this because I like my name and don't want to lose progress on my games as I have gotten very far in/beaten some games. If there is no way to fix this please
    change it. All I want is to change my profile picture.

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

can anyone help me with mu parantal email ?

Changing the age on your email doesn't change the age of your account. There is no way to change the age of an account.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Age change

The age of the account is determined by what was put in when the account was created, not the age of the Microsoft account. You'll have to wait until the age of the account turns 18. There is no way to change the age.
  4. Liquatic Win User

Changing Age.....

1. Your account is your account. Giving it away is against the TOU. 2. No one can change the age, unfortunately. Has to wait until the birthday on that account turns 18. He'd be better off making his own account and start fresh, otherwise we'll
    see him on the Enforcement Team forums months from now demanding to know why he was banned.
  5. ClayJ0329 Win User

Change age

where is this guide you are speaking of it is on the xbox or do i find it on my account online...
  6. ngocphi Win User

Change age

press guide and goto the right till you see manage my account

under that there should be an option called promote child to an adult account

if its not there then you must wait till your account turns 18 and no there is no way to change the age of an account
Thema:

Age change

1. Age change - Similar Threads - Age change

2. Can't change age on XBOX One S

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change age on XBOX One S: I Accidently wrote my age as 25/2/2008 instead of 25/2/1998 what should I do As NO Link is working and I am unable to change my birthday and am Stuck with a Child's account and am unable to have a...
  3. i cant change my age

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant change my age: i set my microsoft accounts age wrong, made another account that i have no idea how to login now, in that account i made a family, added me too it, and now i cant change my age, please help....
  4. I changed the resolution in Age Of Empires III and it broke.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed the resolution in Age Of Empires III and it broke.: My game was stuck in windowed mode, so I started changing the resolution to see if it would change anything. I went to the lowest resolution, and my game went into a black screen. I could hear the...
  5. i-pin으로 나이 인증과 계정 옵션을 성인으로 바꾸어도 게임 진입 로그인 시도시 0x8015DC0D 에러코드 송출 (I-pin to change the age...

in XBoX on Windows
    i-pin으로 나이 인증과 계정 옵션을 성인으로 바꾸어도 게임 진입 로그인 시도시 0x8015DC0D 에러코드 송출 (I-pin to change the age...: i-pin으로 성인임을 인증하 계 설 에 children 이 아닌 성인으로 변경.. 로그인 시도.. 0x8015DC0D... 게임을 하라는건지 말라는건지 모르 네요 시키는거 다 했는데도 이러면 뭐 해야 게 더 있나요?.. 게임좀 발 하게 해주세요.,. (Mod Translation) I-pin to certify that you...
  6. changing the age on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    changing the age on my account: Ive done everything to change the age but it wont work 12a8fe06-ea0a-4a3d-8ab0-fce77c6678b5
  7. I want to change my age of my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my age of my Xbox account: I am not a child anymore and i want to change my age so i can finally do something because i am getting pretty pissed that they just (Mod Removed-Profanity) lock me out of my account because i...
  8. How can I change the age restrictions for my child's Xbox Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change the age restrictions for my child's Xbox Account?: My son and I like to play games together and it has proven extremely difficult to do so with certain titles that deem him too young to play. I updated his content restrictions on his Xbox as well...
  9. Trying to change my age but I am child account even tho am not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to change my age but I am child account even tho am not: So i been having this problem for a while, for no reason it keep saying i am a child account on my xbox even tho i am an adult, also i recently even verify my age to the xbox but still say i am a...
  10. how to change age on microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to change age on microsoft?: I want to change my age on my microsoft account. But when I take the last step, 'change' is printed in bold and I can not change it. Can you help me? Thanks in advance. Jarne...