Age of Empires 2 DE download failure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discus and support Age of Empires 2 DE download failure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since I got no updates from my previous questions even I have asked for three days already, I would reinitiate my question here to ask when the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by micmic_1113, Sep 15, 2021.

1. micmic_1113
    micmic_1113 Guest

Since I got no updates from my previous questions even I have asked for three days already, I would reinitiate my question here to ask when the downloading problems of Age of Empires 2 DE can be solved? I was told that the server will be fixed very soon but I still can't download it, It's been 2 weeks already.

:)

micmic_1113, Sep 15, 2021
  2. micmic_1113 Win User

yes already tried.

do you have any support team that can tried to download the game. If it works, that it's my setting problem otherwise it's server side issue.
  3. micmic_1113 Win User

xbox basically stops at 0%, which I follow the fix it instructions by typing the command under powershell it will sometimes goes to 4% and stops.

Microsoft store just stopped at starting download..
  4. micmic_1113 Win User

the download stops at 4% and go back to starting 0%.
  5. micmic_1113 Win User

HI Vincius,

It's you who help me last time. You mentioned that it's game server problem and will be fixed within week time. Yet, it is coming to be week 2 and the download stills doesn't work. I am good to download other games with the similar size.
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

I could try it mate, just one sec.
Thema:

1. Age of Empires 2 DE download failure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - Age Empires download

2. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition - Not downloading/installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition - Not downloading/installing: Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition - Not downloading/installing The item was not delivered to me and the game doesn’t install on my PC. I tried to get a refund via Microsoft, but I have to...
  3. Why can 't we download age of empires in xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can 't we download age of empires in xbox one: My name is tanish i want to play age of empires in xbox one because i have played it in my friends pc and i was impressed by it so please try to put it in xbox one. thank u...
  4. unable to download Age of Empire II definitive edition , it keeps saying Try that again...

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to download Age of Empire II definitive edition , it keeps saying Try that again...: Hi, i ahev bought the licence to download Age of Empire II definitive edition , and have been trying to download the game on my device, with Google crome and IE 14 Version as well and it keeps...
  5. Can't download "Age of Empires II: HD" in PC xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download "Age of Empires II: HD" in PC xbox game pass: Hello community, I downloaded AOE2:HD few months ago and had a few games on it. After that i deleted the game because it is not fun for me. But yesterday i wanted to reinstall the game, the game...
  6. Age of Empires 2 won't download

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires 2 won't download: I have purchased a Activation Key for Age of Empires 2. The key has been accepted and Microsoft Store says that I have purchased it but when I try to download/Install the game to my PC it asks for...
  7. Age of Empire II download for Win10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empire II download for Win10: Paid for the game, have the key code. There is no way to download the game?. Keeps opening new Microsoft windows. This has been a maze of disappointment. And waste of money....
  8. Bought and I can not download Age of Empires III [Bought and I can not download Age of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought and I can not download Age of Empires III [Bought and I can not download Age of...: A mensagem de erro é a seguinte: "Parece que você não tem um dispositivo aplicável vinculado sua conta Microsoft. Para instalar, entre em um dispositivo com a sua conta Microsoft. "...
  9. Age of Empires II Definitive not downloading.

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires II Definitive not downloading.: Hi, really getting to the end of my tether with this issue now. I purchased AoEII DE on 13th Nov and preloaded, began playing on 14th with no issues. On the 15th (following title update) the game...
  10. My Age of Empires 2: DE will not download. The Xbox App/Windows Store will do 0-100% in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Age of Empires 2: DE will not download. The Xbox App/Windows Store will do 0-100% in a...: My Age of Empires 2: DE will not download. The Xbox App/Windows Store will do 0-100% in a second, say it's installed then only have the option to install again, I've reinstalled all the xbox apps...