Age of empires 2 DE

Discus and support Age of empires 2 DE in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought aoe 2 de on steam and when I try to connect to xbox live on it the button gets clicked but then nothing happens. I've tried every possible... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by tomcarmy, Apr 3, 2020.

1. tomcarmy
    tomcarmy Guest

Age of empires 2 DE

I bought aoe 2 de on steam and when I try to connect to xbox live on it the button gets clicked but then nothing happens. I've tried every possible solution to this I could find online and still nothing worked. Is anyone else having the same problem and
    did you find a solution?

:)

tomcarmy, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Sagaroth Win User

desinstallation impossible

Bonjour Tatoo44,

Tu parle de Age of Empire 2 via le Game Pass ou directement via le Microsoft Store ?

Hello Tatoo44,

Are you talking about Age of Empire 2 via Game Pass or directly via the Microsoft Store?
  3. schnurren Win User

Age of empires 2 DE

Hello tomcarmy,

Is your Windows 10 fully up to date?

Also, can you try clearing the cache and cookies in Internet Explorer and then re-launch the game? It looks like the in-game login utilizes IE as its portal to Xbox Live, so clearing the cache and cookies there may let you re-enter your credentials and bypass
    the issue.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Age of Empires 2 DE

Hello Lio,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I understand that you are not able to go online with Age of empires 2. Is this the only game where you are not allowed to do multiplayer? If you haven't already, try double-checking your Privacy settings online
    to make sure you are allowed to play online through Xbox Live.

Xbox live privacy settings
  5. Lio86 Win User

Age of Empires 2 DE

Ok,

I will try to contact a live agent then if i get a solution i will post it here

Thanks
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Age of Empires 2 DE

Thema:

Age of empires 2 DE

1. Age of empires 2 DE - Similar Threads - Age empires

2. Bought PC Age of Empire: Definitive Edition from BESTBUY

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought PC Age of Empire: Definitive Edition from BESTBUY: Hello There, I Bought PC Age of Empire: Definitive Edition from BESTBUY and received the 25 Digit Code. But don't know where to put that and how to download it to my PC ? When trying to enter it...
  3. Can't download "Age of Empires II: HD" in PC xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download "Age of Empires II: HD" in PC xbox game pass: Hello community, I downloaded AOE2:HD few months ago and had a few games on it. After that i deleted the game because it is not fun for me. But yesterday i wanted to reinstall the game, the game...
  4. Age Of Empire II Definitive Edition Multijugador

in XBoX on Windows
    Age Of Empire II Definitive Edition Multijugador: Hola! Me compre Age of Empire II Definitive Edition Cuando creo una sala para jugar con un amigo, y lo invito a jugar o el me invita a mi me sale un mensaje que dice "No se ha podido unir a la...
  5. Unable to complete installation of Age of Empires Def Edition on PC from Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete installation of Age of Empires Def Edition on PC from Game Pass: As the subject says, i'm trying to install AOE Def Edition on my pc but it gets to 82% every time and then stops. It never progresses past this point. I've cancelled it and tried re-installing it...
  6. Age of Empires II

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires II: I played the game earlier on my Surface Pro 7, Windows 10. Trying to play the game now, it will not show up on my app list and I cannot re-download the app with my XBOX Game Pass for PC. Help? I...
  7. Age of Empire - Impossible installation avec Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empire - Impossible installation avec Game Pass Ultimate: Bonjour, J'essaye d'installer Age of Empire (I ou II peu importe) sur mon PC ayant le game pass ultimate. J'ai essayé d'autres jeux, cela fonctionne (Sea of Thieves par exemple). Lorsque je vais...
  8. Age of Empires II Definitive Edition - Losing connection with server during the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires II Definitive Edition - Losing connection with server during the game: I`m playing age of empires definitive edition and every time I`m in a online game I get disconected about 10mim after it starts. I`m using a wired conection of 240MB in Brazil, my internet...
  9. Can't install age of empires definite edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install age of empires definite edition: I played yesterday but today when I tried to play again the game figured as uninstalled, tried to download it again but I can't install the game. The error persists after restart the computer...
  10. AGE OF EMPIRES 3 ERROR 101 AL CREAR CUENTA EN ESO [AGE OF EMPIRES 3 ERROR 101 AL CREAR...

in XBoX on Windows
    AGE OF EMPIRES 3 ERROR 101 AL CREAR CUENTA EN ESO [AGE OF EMPIRES 3 ERROR 101 AL CREAR...: Hola equipo de Microsoft. Hice una compra en Steam de Age of empires 3 Complete Collection, y tengo 2 años jugando en modo single player, pero ahora que quiero jugar Multiplayer en ESO, no puedo...