Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition Microsoft online vs. Steam Friends possible?

Discus and support Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition Microsoft online vs. Steam Friends possible? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I try to play Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition vs. my Friends. The problem we have is that they have got the steam version, I got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sammy_90, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Sammy_90
    Sammy_90 Guest

Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition Microsoft online vs. Steam Friends possible?

Hello everyone,

I try to play Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition vs. my Friends. The problem we have is that they have got the steam version, I got the microsoft version and we can't find each others Games. What is goin wrong? Cross Playing in Options is already activated
    and Version is nearly the same. (I got 101.101.36202.0 0 and the steam players got 101.101.36202.0 4819260 but I have no update available in Store?)

Is it possible to play online vs. steam players with the microsoft version? Could someone please explain me how? I really don't get it.

Kind regards

:)

Sammy_90, Apr 4, 2020
  2. GuilhermeMarches Win User

Priests Age of Empires 3

A Steam disse para eu falar com os desenvolvedores, no caso a Microsoft. O problema não é na Steam, é no Age of Empires. E ele é da Microsoft ainda, ou não é?

Como a Steam não pode me ajudar, o site de suport do Age of Empires (www.agecommunity.com/support.aspx) também não e o email ***
    O endereço de email foi removido para fins de privacidade *** também não funciona não sei mais onde encontrar a solução para esse problema. Eu só gostaria de saber onde eu devo buscar ajuda?

Edit: E digo mais, tem a ver sim: microsoft.com/pt-br/p/age-of-empires-definitive-edition/9n2kmdvlk85d?cid=msft_web_collection

[Translation - The Steam said to talk to developers, in this case Microsoft. The problem is not on Steam, is in the Age of Empires. And it is from Microsoft yet, or isn't it?

As the Steam can't help me, the site of support of Age of Empires (www.agecommunity.com/support.aspx) and not also the email * ** the e-mail address has been removed for privacy purposes *** also does not work I don't know where to find the solution to
    this problem. I just would like to know where should I go for help?

Edit: and I say again, Yes:
    microsoft.com/pt-br/p/age-of-empires-definitive-edition/9n2kmdvlk85d?cid=msft_web_collection
    ]
  3. el_benja240sx Win User

Error 0x87E0000D trying to download and install Gears of War 5 Ultimate Edition on PC

I have the same issue but trying to download Age of empires 2 definitive edition
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Age of Empires on Xbox One

Just for a clarification, AOE2 DE is not coming to Xbox, it is PC only.

This was taken from Polygon:

" Microsoft reached out to Polygon to clarify Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition’s release platforms. The new edition of the game is only coming to PC. It’s unclear if or when Microsoft will put
    Age of Empires 2 on a console. We’ve updated the article to remove any mention of a Xbox version of the game"
  5. Melkortopia Win User

Error 0x87e00013 while updating a game in XBox beta onPC

I'm also having this same error code, except for the latest update to Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition.

Steam never has these issues. This is ridiculous.

Tried restarting my computer, twice. No effect on the solution. Now trying uninstalling and re-installing.

I'm using the Xbox Game Pass.
  6. At the Nozzle Win User

Looking for "Age of Empires Definitive Edition" amongst the games on my xbox one ?.

Hey FreeUsualMoon,

Unfortunately "Age of Empires Definitive Edition", is a PC only game. Be sure to check "Available on"
    Section for any games you buy on the Microsoft Store to make sure it is compatible with all your devices.

Best,

Nozzle :)
Thema:

1. Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition Microsoft online vs. Steam Friends possible? - Similar Threads - Age Empires Definitive

2. Bought PC Age of Empire: Definitive Edition from BESTBUY

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought PC Age of Empire: Definitive Edition from BESTBUY: Hello There, I Bought PC Age of Empire: Definitive Edition from BESTBUY and received the 25 Digit Code. But don't know where to put that and how to download it to my PC ? When trying to enter it...
  3. Age Of Empire II Definitive Edition Multijugador

in XBoX on Windows
    Age Of Empire II Definitive Edition Multijugador: Hola! Me compre Age of Empire II Definitive Edition Cuando creo una sala para jugar con un amigo, y lo invito a jugar o el me invita a mi me sale un mensaje que dice "No se ha podido unir a la...
  4. Age of Empires II Definitive Edition - Losing connection with server during the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires II Definitive Edition - Losing connection with server during the game: I`m playing age of empires definitive edition and every time I`m in a online game I get disconected about 10mim after it starts. I`m using a wired conection of 240MB in Brazil, my internet...
  5. Can't install age of empires definite edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install age of empires definite edition: I played yesterday but today when I tried to play again the game figured as uninstalled, tried to download it again but I can't install the game. The error persists after restart the computer...
  6. Age Of Empires 2 Definitive Edition - Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Age Of Empires 2 Definitive Edition - Problem: [img] (The system has tried to load content with an incorrect format, all the content may not be displayed) Desactive todos los mods disponibles para el juego, todos desde la plataforma oficial...
  7. Age of empire definitive edition: locked resolution!

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of empire definitive edition: locked resolution!: Hello evereybody! I need help with AoE DE. I bought it yesterday in steam and when I run it, it looks like low resolution. I check the graphic settings and the resolution chart show me that the...
  8. Age of Empires - Definitive Edition crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires - Definitive Edition crashes: I just subscribed to Xbox for PC (beta) and downloaded Age of Empires - Definitive Edition (and AoE II) and both games crash about 5 seconds after starting a game. I checked my laptop and it's...
  9. age of empires definitive edition

in XBoX on Windows
    age of empires definitive edition: in age of empires definitive edition, when i click one player button, LAN Editors or options, open a window that say: Please wait a moment we're not done syncing with Xbox Live yet...
  10. AGE OF EMPIRES II Definitive Edition CONSTANT bugs on multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AGE OF EMPIRES II Definitive Edition CONSTANT bugs on multiplayer: - I have a computer with better specs than those recommended by the AOE2 developers. - My internet connection has no issues. - My Steam files are up to date. Nevertheless the game has CONSTANT...