Age of Empires 2 won't download

Discus and support Age of Empires 2 won't download in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have purchased a Activation Key for Age of Empires 2. The key has been accepted and Microsoft Store says that I have purchased it but when I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AshleyHill1, Mar 27, 2020 at 2:53 AM.

1. AshleyHill1
    AshleyHill1 Guest

I have purchased a Activation Key for Age of Empires 2. The key has been accepted and Microsoft Store says that I have purchased it but when I try to download/Install the game to my PC it asks for which Hard Drive to install it too (plenty of room) but then
    comes with a pop up window that says "Try again, something happened at our end' This has been going on for 3 days now. Any idea on what is going on? Any help appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

Thema:

1. Age of Empires 2 won't download - Similar Threads - Age Empires won't

2. age of empires definitive edition

in XBoX on Windows
    age of empires definitive edition: in age of empires definitive edition, when i click one player button, LAN Editors or options, open a window that say: Please wait a moment we're not done syncing with Xbox Live yet...
  3. Can't iniciate Age of Empires

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't iniciate Age of Empires: Age of empires can't syncronize with xbox and don't open - freeze a538e8fc-c533-4c06-8bb1-2bc50e613acf
  4. AGE OF EMPIRE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AGE OF EMPIRE: i cant create an account, and i cant recover my account. i have a key code and game code. But the page is not working aff3f564-8def-4877-b048-59bcb49a7162
  5. AGE OF EMPIRES II Definitive Edition CONSTANT bugs on multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AGE OF EMPIRES II Definitive Edition CONSTANT bugs on multiplayer: - I have a computer with better specs than those recommended by the AOE2 developers. - My internet connection has no issues. - My Steam files are up to date. Nevertheless the game has CONSTANT...
  6. Code erreur 0x8007065E : Téléchargement jeu "Age of empire 2 "[Translation-Error Code...

in XBoX on Windows
    Code erreur 0x8007065E : Téléchargement jeu "Age of empire 2 "[Translation-Error Code...: Bonjour, j'ai souscris a un abonnement game pass, et je peux donc beneficer de certains jeux. J'essaye de telecharger le jeux "Age of empire 2 " sur microsoft store ou sur xbox (Beta) et...
  7. Age Of Empires 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Age Of Empires 3: Hi! A few years ago, I bought AOE 3 Complete Edition for PC (with the 3 disks and serial key) and my PC where I downloaded this game died. Now that I have a new computer I want to download it...
  8. age of empires 2 definitive edition, multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    age of empires 2 definitive edition, multiplayer: Hi guys, I am having problem with multiplayer in age of empires 2 definitive edition. The game was working perfectly until a few weeks ago when match browser stopped working completely si I could...
  9. Robo de cuenta en Age of Empires 3 [Account theft in]

in XBoX on Windows
    Robo de cuenta en Age of Empires 3 [Account theft in]: Buenas tardes, compré hace varios año el Age of Empires 3 por steam y ayer he intentado jugar al multijugador con un amigo y no me dejaba crear cuenta ESO, introduje la clave y el id del juego...
  10. PROBLEMAS CON AGE OF EMPIRES 2 DEFINITIVE EDITION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEMAS CON AGE OF EMPIRES 2 DEFINITIVE EDITION: MI PROBLEMA ES QUE EL JUEGO SE CIERRA CUANDO VOY A INICIAR ALGUNA PARTIDA EN CUALQUIER MODALIDAD., Y ESTO A PESAR DE QUE MI PC CUMPLE CON LOS REQUIRIMIENTOS NECESARIOS (WINDOWS 10, 8 RAM,ETC). POR...