Age of empires definitive edition

Discus and support Age of empires definitive edition in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; He comprado Age of Empires Definitive Edition el 1/3/2018, he jugado varios meses sin ningun problema. Los últimos días quise utilizarlo pero no se... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jorard45, Oct 28, 2018.

1. jorard45
    jorard45 Guest

He comprado Age of Empires Definitive Edition el 1/3/2018, he jugado varios meses sin ningun problema. Los últimos días quise utilizarlo pero no se inicia, no da ningun mensaje de error. Quiero aclarar que lo desinstalé y lo volví a instalar y no obtuve
    ningún resultado, que debo hacer para que la compra no se convierta en estafa?\

[Translation - I purchased Age of Empires Definitive Edition on 1/3/2018, I have played several months without any problem.
    The last days I wanted to use it but it does not start, it does not give any error message.
    I want to clarify that I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and I did not get any results, what should I do so that the purchase does not turn into a scam?]

:)

jorard45, Oct 28, 2018
  2. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    age of empires definitive edition

Where are you trying to enter your code?

CrazY1985, Oct 28, 2018
  3. lemusical
    lemusical Guest
    age of empires definitive edition

hola cuando quiero poner un código se traba y no me deja hacer nada

lemusical, Oct 28, 2018
  4. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest

Hey Jorard,

Sorry to hear about the game not working, let's try to get you back on that AoE grind! We suggest you visit our

Windows 10 Troubleshooting
    page where you will find some simple steps that work for most game and app issues.

XBF Lance J, Oct 28, 2018
  5. jorard45
    jorard45 Guest
    Ya lo hice sin ningún resultado, así que espero alguna solución de parte de ustedes. Son muchos los que han tenido el mismo problema.

[Translation - I already did it without any result, so I expect some solution from you.
    Many have had the same problem.]

jorard45, Oct 28, 2018
  6. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    Hello!

Its unfortunate you're still having issues with Age of Empires Definitive Edition. I recommend checking out the

Age of Empires Support Site
    and review the information there or possibly see if you could contact the developer to try and get this issue resolved.

Please let us know with a reply how it goes.

Thanks for reaching out!

XBF George L, Oct 28, 2018
  7. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Hey Jorard,

Thanks for the quick reply. Could you provide any more information on the matter? (other troubleshooting you have tried, any other apps giving you issues, etc) If you haven't already, try visiting this

quick solution
    other fans of the game have tried to get around the launching issue.

XBF Lance J, Nov 5, 2018
  8. At the Nozzle Win User

Looking for "Age of Empires Definitive Edition" amongst the games on my xbox one ?.

Hey FreeUsualMoon,

Unfortunately "Age of Empires Definitive Edition", is a PC only game. Be sure to check "Available on"
    Section for any games you buy on the Microsoft Store to make sure it is compatible with all your devices.

Best,

Nozzle :)
  9. jorard45 Win User

Ya lo hice sin ningún resultado, así que espero alguna solución de parte de ustedes. Son muchos los que han tenido el mismo problema.

[Translation - I already did it without any result, so I expect some solution from you.
    Many have had the same problem.]
  10. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Jorard,

Sorry to hear about the game not working, let's try to get you back on that AoE grind! We suggest you visit our

Windows 10 Troubleshooting
    page where you will find some simple steps that work for most game and app issues.
  11. Villarino Win User

Age of Empire Definitive Edition

Hello! No, its not needed to re purchase the game, just be sure to login with the same account that made the purchase and download it again. Here can you see your previous purchases

https://support.xbox.com/en-uS/billing/xbox-subscriptions/check-xbox-live-bill
  12. GiuseppeColianni Win User

Age of Empires: Definitive Edition

Dear Microsoft Moderator:
    I bought the game for PC.
    when I go to install it I check this:

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Age of empires definitive edition - Similar Threads - Age empires definitive

2. Age of Empires: Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires: Definitive Edition: Hi, I bought Age of Empires. Definitive Edition. I can't download the game though. When I click, this message appears: The content you are looking for is not available. Probably not present, but...
  3. AGE OF EMPIRES 3 DEFINITIVE EDITION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AGE OF EMPIRES 3 DEFINITIVE EDITION: I downloaded age of empires from microsoft store and installed it, but it will not start up... Windows 10 Can anyone assist... 8508d5d9-381d-4fb4-9e79-8bda2c50f636
  4. Age of Empire Definitive Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empire Definitive Edition: Baixei o jogo a qual não consegui jogar por conta de uma tela preta, mesmo tendo todos os requisitos do jogo. Para tanto desinstalei para que pudesse reinstalar novamente, e agora para reinstalar...
  5. Age of Empire Definitive Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empire Definitive Edition: I ordered and properly installed on my Surface PRO 3 the game "Age of Empire Definitive Edition". But the game does not start. After some presentation screens, when you click "start the game" the...
  6. Delete my stats for Age of Empire - Definitive Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Delete my stats for Age of Empire - Definitive Edition: Hello, I recently bought Age of Empire - Definitive Edition. I was bad at first, but I greatly improved. Unfortunately, my statistics remain low, which means that good players will not accept to...
  7. Looking for "Age of Empires Definitive Edition" amongst the games on my xbox one ?.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for "Age of Empires Definitive Edition" amongst the games on my xbox one ?.: I can't find "Age of Empires Definitive Edition" to launch the game amongst the games on my xbox one. In my microsoft account, I've used the code then it's been put in my "order history". Now,...
  8. about acces game "age of empire definitive edition"

in XBoX on Windows
    about acces game "age of empire definitive edition": Impossible to connect with Xbox after buying the game "age of empire Définitive édition" with instant-gaming l...
  9. age of empires: definitive edition . dice que no estoy conectado a xbox live (age of empires: ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    age of empires: definitive edition . dice que no estoy conectado a xbox live (age of empires: ...: inicio el juego e inicia bien pero al seleccionar cualquier opcion me dice que no estoy conectado a xbox live y no me deja jugar. reviso conexion de xbox live y si estoy conectado pero no me deja...
  10. No me saltan los logros en Age Of Empires Definitive Edition (I don't skip the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No me saltan los logros en Age Of Empires Definitive Edition (I don't skip the ...: Desde hace unos meses que jugando al Age Of Empires Definitive Edition no se activan los logros del juego en Xbox live. Estoy jugando desde Windows 10. He probado de eliminar cache y restaurar los...