age of empires definitive edition

Discus and support age of empires definitive edition in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; in age of empires definitive edition, when i click one player button, LAN Editors or options, open a window that say: Please wait a moment we're not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by luisugarte, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:13 AM.

1. luisugarte
    luisugarte Guest

in age of empires definitive edition, when i click one player button, LAN Editors or options, open a window that say:
    Please wait a moment we're not done syncing with Xbox Live yet

:)

2. el_benja240sx Win User

Error 0x87E0000D trying to download and install Gears of War 5 Ultimate Edition on PC

I have the same issue but trying to download Age of empires 2 definitive edition
  3. supermm Win User

What’s Everyone Playing This Weekend (17 - 19 January 2020)

I played Ticket to Ride, Gems of War and Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition
  4. At the Nozzle Win User

Looking for "Age of Empires Definitive Edition" amongst the games on my xbox one ?.

Hey FreeUsualMoon,

Unfortunately "Age of Empires Definitive Edition", is a PC only game. Be sure to check "Available on"
    Section for any games you buy on the Microsoft Store to make sure it is compatible with all your devices.

Best,

Nozzle :)
  5. Ashadelo李世杰 Win User

I don't understand, Banjo Kazooie 3?

Good News, they are going to try and port Age of Empires II Definitive Edition over to Xbox One :D
  6. jorard45 Win User

Age of empires definitive edition

Ya lo hice sin ningún resultado, así que espero alguna solución de parte de ustedes. Son muchos los que han tenido el mismo problema.

[Translation - I already did it without any result, so I expect some solution from you.
    Many have had the same problem.]
Thema:

1. age of empires definitive edition - Similar Threads - age empires definitive

2. AGE OF EMPIRES II Definitive Edition CONSTANT bugs on multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AGE OF EMPIRES II Definitive Edition CONSTANT bugs on multiplayer: - I have a computer with better specs than those recommended by the AOE2 developers. - My internet connection has no issues. - My Steam files are up to date. Nevertheless the game has CONSTANT...
  3. age of empires 2 definitive edition, multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    age of empires 2 definitive edition, multiplayer: Hi guys, I am having problem with multiplayer in age of empires 2 definitive edition. The game was working perfectly until a few weeks ago when match browser stopped working completely si I could...
  4. PROBLEMAS CON AGE OF EMPIRES 2 DEFINITIVE EDITION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEMAS CON AGE OF EMPIRES 2 DEFINITIVE EDITION: MI PROBLEMA ES QUE EL JUEGO SE CIERRA CUANDO VOY A INICIAR ALGUNA PARTIDA EN CUALQUIER MODALIDAD., Y ESTO A PESAR DE QUE MI PC CUMPLE CON LOS REQUIRIMIENTOS NECESARIOS (WINDOWS 10, 8 RAM,ETC). POR...
  5. Hey how can I view my product key for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition that I purchased...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey how can I view my product key for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition that I purchased...: Its all in the title, there is now way to view the key through the app store.... ecdbcf7f-a6ed-4da7-8270-b216755bc8f0
  6. I cannot install my Ages of Empires 2 Definitive Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install my Ages of Empires 2 Definitive Edition: Hi guys, I face a problem about installing my 'Ages of Empires 2 Definitive Edition'. I cannot install it on 'D' disk because every time I click 'install' button, nothing happens. On the contrary,...
  7. AGE OF EMPIRES DEFINITIVE EDITION

in XBoX on Windows
    AGE OF EMPIRES DEFINITIVE EDITION: AGE OF EMPIRES DEFINITIVE EDITION está sem som de jogo, apenas a vinheta. Qual resolução? d5a5f65e-d09e-458d-857d-92a236a74b86
  8. Xbox Beta - Age of Empires II Definitive Edition - no Save Files anymore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta - Age of Empires II Definitive Edition - no Save Files anymore...: I don't understand... I installed the game for the first time: played 3 campaigns. Want to play the 3rd campaign to end - no save files more in folder or available. I uninstalled it and tried it...
  9. Key bindings Age of Empires II : Definitive Edition, Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Key bindings Age of Empires II : Definitive Edition, Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I recently bought AoE 2 DE, and as time went by I started realizing that my key bindings would always reset when I close my game. I cannot play the game because of this, and I think I've...
  10. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition se cierra solo [Mod translation-Age of Empires II:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition se cierra solo [Mod translation-Age of Empires II:...: Hola, compré el juego Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition hace unos días y no he podido jugar porque siempre que abro la aplicación, el juego se cierra solo o simplemente no abre o se cuelga. No...