age of empires definitive edition

Discus and support age of empires definitive edition in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; in age of empires definitive edition, when i click one player button, LAN Editors or options, open a window that say: Please wait a moment we're not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by luisugarte, Mar 26, 2020.

1. luisugarte
    luisugarte Guest

in age of empires definitive edition, when i click one player button, LAN Editors or options, open a window that say:
    Please wait a moment we're not done syncing with Xbox Live yet

:)

luisugarte, Mar 26, 2020
  2. igoravila Win User

Age Of Empires definitive edition

3. el_benja240sx Win User

Error 0x87E0000D trying to download and install Gears of War 5 Ultimate Edition on PC

I have the same issue but trying to download Age of empires 2 definitive edition
  4. supermm Win User

What’s Everyone Playing This Weekend (17 - 19 January 2020)

I played Ticket to Ride, Gems of War and Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition
  5. At the Nozzle Win User

Looking for "Age of Empires Definitive Edition" amongst the games on my xbox one ?.

Hey FreeUsualMoon,

Unfortunately "Age of Empires Definitive Edition", is a PC only game. Be sure to check "Available on"
    Section for any games you buy on the Microsoft Store to make sure it is compatible with all your devices.

Best,

Nozzle :)
  6. Ashadelo李世杰 Win User

I don't understand, Banjo Kazooie 3?

Good News, they are going to try and port Age of Empires II Definitive Edition over to Xbox One :D
Thema:

1. age of empires definitive edition - Similar Threads - age empires definitive

2. Age of Empires Definitive Edition - updated and now has sync error for multiplayer games

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition - updated and now has sync error for multiplayer games: Since AOE definitive edition recently automatically reinstalled/updated a sync error comes while playing multiplayer game. It has happened several times around 1 hour into the game. This causes...
  3. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition campaign progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition campaign progress lost: I have played various campaigns of AoE II: DE over the last couple of days using the Xbox game pass (PC). At first I had some issues with overwriting my save games, and I was not able to retrieve...
  4. Age Of Empires definitive edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age Of Empires definitive edition: I've purchased Age of Empires 2 definitive edition for my Xbox my Microsoft account shows the purchase has been used but I cannot see the game downloaded on my Xbox one. All I see is a short video...
  5. I keep getting the error 0x800704C6, when trying to install Age of Empires II: Definitive...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting the error 0x800704C6, when trying to install Age of Empires II: Definitive...: I keep getting the error 0x800704C6, when trying to install Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition [img] b3285027-7731-45ef-8da2-6573ab654cdf
  6. Age of empires 2 Definitive edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of empires 2 Definitive edition: Hi Folks. Rookie PC gamer here. Im an oldskool AOE fan from back in the day. im currently an xbox gamer. seen Age of empires 2 definitive edition advertised for PC. Bought it online on the...
  7. unable to download Age of Empire II definitive edition , it keeps saying Try that again...

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to download Age of Empire II definitive edition , it keeps saying Try that again...: Hi, i ahev bought the licence to download Age of Empire II definitive edition , and have been trying to download the game on my device, with Google crome and IE 14 Version as well and it keeps...
  8. Bought PC Age of Empire: Definitive Edition from BESTBUY

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought PC Age of Empire: Definitive Edition from BESTBUY: Hello There, I Bought PC Age of Empire: Definitive Edition from BESTBUY and received the 25 Digit Code. But don't know where to put that and how to download it to my PC ? When trying to enter it...
  9. Age Of Empire II Definitive Edition Multijugador

in XBoX on Windows
    Age Of Empire II Definitive Edition Multijugador: Hola! Me compre Age of Empire II Definitive Edition Cuando creo una sala para jugar con un amigo, y lo invito a jugar o el me invita a mi me sale un mensaje que dice "No se ha podido unir a la...
  10. Age of Empires II Definitive Edition - Losing connection with server during the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires II Definitive Edition - Losing connection with server during the game: I`m playing age of empires definitive edition and every time I`m in a online game I get disconected about 10mim after it starts. I`m using a wired conection of 240MB in Brazil, my internet...