Age of Empires download 0x80070422

Discus and support Age of Empires download 0x80070422 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm with the latest Xbox (Beta) for PC, and I got game pass ultimate. Every time I try to install Age of Empires, I got 0x80070422. I have Windows... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/billypenghui, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Age of Empires download 0x80070422

I'm with the latest Xbox (Beta) for PC, and I got game pass ultimate. Every time I try to install Age of Empires, I got 0x80070422. I have Windows update running and all other games works fine. I'm with Windows 10 1903 latest patches installed.

submitted by /u/billypenghui
    [link] [comments]

/u/billypenghui, Aug 27, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Cant connect to games for windows live..down for 36 hours..plz help!!

3. MrHerko Win User

Xbox (Beta) Slow download speeds

Well doing more testing i tried updating Age of empire II from the Xbox (Beta) and i was downloading at 50mb/s. I do have a windows firewall but if I'm able to update Age of empire II at 50 mb/s that should affect downloading Ori.
  4. el_benja240sx Win User

Error 0x87E0000D trying to download and install Gears of War 5 Ultimate Edition on PC

I have the same issue but trying to download Age of empires 2 definitive edition
  5. Kitchen1218 Win User

Can't install games on PC

I'm trying to download Age of Empires from the Microsoft store when I get this error messge
  6. R1CH5TER Win User

Halo wars 2 in development?

Age of empires would please me no end, spent many hours playing age of empires 2, love that game
Thema:

Age of Empires download 0x80070422

1. Age of Empires download 0x80070422 - Similar Threads - Age Empires download

2. Why can 't we download age of empires in xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can 't we download age of empires in xbox one: My name is tanish i want to play age of empires in xbox one because i have played it in my friends pc and i was impressed by it so please try to put it in xbox one. thank u...
  3. unable to download Age of Empire II definitive edition , it keeps saying Try that again...

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to download Age of Empire II definitive edition , it keeps saying Try that again...: Hi, i ahev bought the licence to download Age of Empire II definitive edition , and have been trying to download the game on my device, with Google crome and IE 14 Version as well and it keeps...
  4. Can't download "Age of Empires II: HD" in PC xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download "Age of Empires II: HD" in PC xbox game pass: Hello community, I downloaded AOE2:HD few months ago and had a few games on it. After that i deleted the game because it is not fun for me. But yesterday i wanted to reinstall the game, the game...
  5. Age of Empires 2 won't download

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires 2 won't download: I have purchased a Activation Key for Age of Empires 2. The key has been accepted and Microsoft Store says that I have purchased it but when I try to download/Install the game to my PC it asks for...
  6. Age of Empire II download for Win10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empire II download for Win10: Paid for the game, have the key code. There is no way to download the game?. Keeps opening new Microsoft windows. This has been a maze of disappointment. And waste of money....
  7. Bought and I can not download Age of Empires III [Bought and I can not download Age of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought and I can not download Age of Empires III [Bought and I can not download Age of...: A mensagem de erro é a seguinte: "Parece que você não tem um dispositivo aplicável vinculado sua conta Microsoft. Para instalar, entre em um dispositivo com a sua conta Microsoft. "...
  8. Age of Empires II Definitive not downloading.

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires II Definitive not downloading.: Hi, really getting to the end of my tether with this issue now. I purchased AoEII DE on 13th Nov and preloaded, began playing on 14th with no issues. On the 15th (following title update) the game...
  9. My Age of Empires 2: DE will not download. The Xbox App/Windows Store will do 0-100% in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Age of Empires 2: DE will not download. The Xbox App/Windows Store will do 0-100% in a...: My Age of Empires 2: DE will not download. The Xbox App/Windows Store will do 0-100% in a second, say it's installed then only have the option to install again, I've reinstalled all the xbox apps...
  10. Need help with download and installation of Age of Empires 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with download and installation of Age of Empires 3: Hello all, I purchased AOE 3 from amazon march 2016. I download and installed it but no shortcut was created so i had no way to launch the game. I contacted customer support and they walked me...