AGE OF EMPIRES II Definitive Edition CONSTANT bugs on multiplayer

Discus and support AGE OF EMPIRES II Definitive Edition CONSTANT bugs on multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; - I have a computer with better specs than those recommended by the AOE2 developers. - My internet connection has no issues. - My Steam files are up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NicolasGurtner, Mar 21, 2020.

1. AGE OF EMPIRES II Definitive Edition CONSTANT bugs on multiplayer

- I have a computer with better specs than those recommended by the AOE2 developers.

- My internet connection has no issues.

- My Steam files are up to date.

Nevertheless the game has CONSTANT really annoying bugs:

- When I create a lobby it's not visible and displays (0/8 players)

- When connecting to a specific game, there are always people disconnecting.

- Sometimes the game crashed just when the game starts.

- I have to constantly restart the AOE2 game add update the Steam files.

I must underline that loads of players have the same troubles.

So instead of making constant new add-ons with useless upgrades, just fix the multiplayer once in for all.

I have written regarding this on Steam and AOE2 forums. No one brings any answer.

This has lasted for weeks now.

This is unacceptable.

FIX IT

:)

NicolasGurtner, Mar 21, 2020
  2. {Parity} Win User

Have you tried contacting the Developers/Publishers of the games as they would be responsible for correcting in game bugs.
  3. NicolasGurtner Win User

PS AGAIN today it does not work.

Congratulations for your help.
  4. NicolasGurtner Win User

And now my game just crashed

Seriously this is just fraud to treat people like this.

You should be ashamed.
  5. NicolasGurtner Win User

Microsoft is the developer...

many people have the same issues

I just re-installed the game

always the same issues

just FIX IT
  6. BiONikOHeRTz Win User

sìSurely they are working on a patch to fix the game... I understand the frustration, be patient, it's the only way! XD
Thema:

1. AGE OF EMPIRES II Definitive Edition CONSTANT bugs on multiplayer - Similar Threads - AGE EMPIRES Definitive

2. Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition Microsoft online vs. Steam Friends possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition Microsoft online vs. Steam Friends possible?: Hello everyone, I try to play Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition vs. my Friends. The problem we have is that they have got the steam version, I got the microsoft version and we can't find each...
  3. age of empires definitive edition

in XBoX on Windows
    age of empires definitive edition: in age of empires definitive edition, when i click one player button, LAN Editors or options, open a window that say: Please wait a moment we're not done syncing with Xbox Live yet...
  4. age of empires 2 definitive edition, multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    age of empires 2 definitive edition, multiplayer: Hi guys, I am having problem with multiplayer in age of empires 2 definitive edition. The game was working perfectly until a few weeks ago when match browser stopped working completely si I could...
  5. PROBLEMAS CON AGE OF EMPIRES 2 DEFINITIVE EDITION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEMAS CON AGE OF EMPIRES 2 DEFINITIVE EDITION: MI PROBLEMA ES QUE EL JUEGO SE CIERRA CUANDO VOY A INICIAR ALGUNA PARTIDA EN CUALQUIER MODALIDAD., Y ESTO A PESAR DE QUE MI PC CUMPLE CON LOS REQUIRIMIENTOS NECESARIOS (WINDOWS 10, 8 RAM,ETC). POR...
  6. Hey how can I view my product key for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition that I purchased...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey how can I view my product key for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition that I purchased...: Its all in the title, there is now way to view the key through the app store.... ecdbcf7f-a6ed-4da7-8270-b216755bc8f0
  7. I cannot install my Ages of Empires 2 Definitive Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install my Ages of Empires 2 Definitive Edition: Hi guys, I face a problem about installing my 'Ages of Empires 2 Definitive Edition'. I cannot install it on 'D' disk because every time I click 'install' button, nothing happens. On the contrary,...
  8. AGE OF EMPIRES DEFINITIVE EDITION

in XBoX on Windows
    AGE OF EMPIRES DEFINITIVE EDITION: AGE OF EMPIRES DEFINITIVE EDITION está sem som de jogo, apenas a vinheta. Qual resolução? d5a5f65e-d09e-458d-857d-92a236a74b86
  9. Xbox Beta - Age of Empires II Definitive Edition - no Save Files anymore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta - Age of Empires II Definitive Edition - no Save Files anymore...: I don't understand... I installed the game for the first time: played 3 campaigns. Want to play the 3rd campaign to end - no save files more in folder or available. I uninstalled it and tried it...
  10. Key bindings Age of Empires II : Definitive Edition, Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Key bindings Age of Empires II : Definitive Edition, Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I recently bought AoE 2 DE, and as time went by I started realizing that my key bindings would always reset when I close my game. I cannot play the game because of this, and I think I've...