Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

Discus and support Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Comprei o jogo há alguns dias atrás e não consigo instalar dele de forma alguma. Ao clicar em instalar e selecionar meu notebook aparece a mensagem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by IuriSeifert, Dec 2, 2019.

1. IuriSeifert
    IuriSeifert Guest

Comprei o jogo há alguns dias atrás e não consigo instalar dele de forma alguma. Ao clicar em instalar e selecionar meu notebook aparece a mensagem "Estamos tentando instalar o jogo" mas nunca instala.

Preciso de orientações de como fazer a instalação do mesmo, caso contrário quero meu dinheiro de volta.

[Translation-

I bought the game a few days ago and I can't install it at all. When you click install and select my notebook pops up the message "We are trying to install the game" but never installs.

I need guidance on how to install it, otherwise I want my money back.]

:)

IuriSeifert, Dec 2, 2019
  2. igoravila Win User

Age Of Empires definitive edition

3. supermm Win User

What’s Everyone Playing This Weekend (17 - 19 January 2020)

I played Ticket to Ride, Gems of War and Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition
  4. Ashadelo李世杰 Win User

I don't understand, Banjo Kazooie 3?

Good News, they are going to try and port Age of Empires II Definitive Edition over to Xbox One :D
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there IuriSeifert,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on getting your game to install. I can totally understand how this could be a distressing issue to come across. I suggest trying the steps we have posted on

Troubleshoot game installations on Windows 10

When you get the chance. give those steps a shot and let us know if that positively affected the situation.

Thanks for reading!
  6. TotalFark Win User

Age of empires 2 Definitive edition

Thema:

1. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition - Similar Threads - Age Empires Definitive

2. Age of Empires definitive edition will not run

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires definitive edition will not run: Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...
  3. Age of Empires Definitive Edition - updated and now has sync error for multiplayer games

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition - updated and now has sync error for multiplayer games: Since AOE definitive edition recently automatically reinstalled/updated a sync error comes while playing multiplayer game. It has happened several times around 1 hour into the game. This causes...
  4. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition campaign progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition campaign progress lost: I have played various campaigns of AoE II: DE over the last couple of days using the Xbox game pass (PC). At first I had some issues with overwriting my save games, and I was not able to retrieve...
  5. Age Of Empires definitive edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age Of Empires definitive edition: I've purchased Age of Empires 2 definitive edition for my Xbox my Microsoft account shows the purchase has been used but I cannot see the game downloaded on my Xbox one. All I see is a short video...
  6. I keep getting the error 0x800704C6, when trying to install Age of Empires II: Definitive...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting the error 0x800704C6, when trying to install Age of Empires II: Definitive...: I keep getting the error 0x800704C6, when trying to install Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition [img] b3285027-7731-45ef-8da2-6573ab654cdf
  7. Age of empires 2 Definitive edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of empires 2 Definitive edition: Hi Folks. Rookie PC gamer here. Im an oldskool AOE fan from back in the day. im currently an xbox gamer. seen Age of empires 2 definitive edition advertised for PC. Bought it online on the...
  8. unable to download Age of Empire II definitive edition , it keeps saying Try that again...

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to download Age of Empire II definitive edition , it keeps saying Try that again...: Hi, i ahev bought the licence to download Age of Empire II definitive edition , and have been trying to download the game on my device, with Google crome and IE 14 Version as well and it keeps...
  9. Bought PC Age of Empire: Definitive Edition from BESTBUY

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought PC Age of Empire: Definitive Edition from BESTBUY: Hello There, I Bought PC Age of Empire: Definitive Edition from BESTBUY and received the 25 Digit Code. But don't know where to put that and how to download it to my PC ? When trying to enter it...
  10. Age Of Empire II Definitive Edition Multijugador

in XBoX on Windows
    Age Of Empire II Definitive Edition Multijugador: Hola! Me compre Age of Empire II Definitive Edition Cuando creo una sala para jugar con un amigo, y lo invito a jugar o el me invita a mi me sale un mensaje que dice "No se ha podido unir a la...