Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

Discus and support Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Comprei o jogo há alguns dias atrás e não consigo instalar dele de forma alguma. Ao clicar em instalar e selecionar meu notebook aparece a mensagem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by IuriSeifert, Dec 2, 2019.

1. IuriSeifert
    IuriSeifert Guest

Comprei o jogo há alguns dias atrás e não consigo instalar dele de forma alguma. Ao clicar em instalar e selecionar meu notebook aparece a mensagem "Estamos tentando instalar o jogo" mas nunca instala.

Preciso de orientações de como fazer a instalação do mesmo, caso contrário quero meu dinheiro de volta.

[Translation-

I bought the game a few days ago and I can't install it at all. When you click install and select my notebook pops up the message "We are trying to install the game" but never installs.

I need guidance on how to install it, otherwise I want my money back.]

:)

IuriSeifert, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Ashadelo李世杰 Win User

I don't understand, Banjo Kazooie 3?

Good News, they are going to try and port Age of Empires II Definitive Edition over to Xbox One :D
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there IuriSeifert,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on getting your game to install. I can totally understand how this could be a distressing issue to come across. I suggest trying the steps we have posted on

Troubleshoot game installations on Windows 10

When you get the chance. give those steps a shot and let us know if that positively affected the situation.

Thanks for reading!
  4. At the Nozzle Win User

Looking for "Age of Empires Definitive Edition" amongst the games on my xbox one ?.

Hey FreeUsualMoon,

Unfortunately "Age of Empires Definitive Edition", is a PC only game. Be sure to check "Available on"
    Section for any games you buy on the Microsoft Store to make sure it is compatible with all your devices.

Best,

Nozzle :)
  5. evesion83 Win User

"Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition is currently not available"

Okay me2 so must be a region problem. I contacted the developer about this. Keep you in the loop.
  6. DishyCube404941 Win User

Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition "No Applicable Licence?"

Thema:

1. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition - Similar Threads - Age Empires Definitive

2. [Steam] Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition - I want a REFUND

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Steam] Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition - I want a REFUND: The game freezes and crashes absolutely not playable. I tried to play for 7 hours, this is not possible a too buggy game. For Microsoft, this is a great damage to reputation....
  3. I can't play Age Of Empire II Definitive Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Age Of Empire II Definitive Edition: Hello, I've install Age Of Empire II DE, on my PC with Xbox(beta) app. At the end of the installation (100%) i have a message "the installation has just been revealed, see for yourself." But i...
  4. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition "No Applicable Licence?"

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition "No Applicable Licence?": [img] I have downloaded and installed Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition via Game Pass for PC and I get the above error when I try to run it. As you can see below I'm logged in with my...
  5. Age of empires 2 Definitive edition not starting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of empires 2 Definitive edition not starting: Age of empires 2 Definitive edition through xbox game pass ultimate, game not starting. I have a laptop running Windows 10 with Intel i5 and integrated graphics intel HD 3000. When trying to...
  6. "Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition is currently not available"

in XBoX on Windows
    "Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition is currently not available": Hello, I saw that Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition is on game pass, but I couldn't find it in the Xbox beta app, and when I went to...
  7. Age of Empire Definitive Edition para na campanha: Primeira Guerra Púnica.[Age of Empire...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empire Definitive Edition para na campanha: Primeira Guerra Púnica.[Age of Empire...: Meu Age of Empire Definitive Edition chega até a Campanha: "Primeira Guerra Púnica" e não abre novas Campanhas. Esse é o final do jogo? [Translation - My Age of Empire Definitive Edition comes...
  8. Age of Empires II Definitive not downloading.

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires II Definitive not downloading.: Hi, really getting to the end of my tether with this issue now. I purchased AoEII DE on 13th Nov and preloaded, began playing on 14th with no issues. On the 15th (following title update) the game...
  9. Age of empire ll : definitive edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of empire ll : definitive edition: Hello, when i try to install the age of empire 2: definitive edition game, the installation starts and after a few seconds I am told that the game is installed, but that's not true. So, my...
  10. does not open age of empires definitive edition

in XBoX on Windows
    does not open age of empires definitive edition: hello, I just installed age of empires definitive edition 2, but when I try to open it I get the following error: [img] I hope someone can help me, thx. 7c01c64e-c584-4e25-a696-33b892b99cf5