Age of empires

Discus and support Age of empires in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I cant seem to have the option to download any of the age of empires games on my pc whats going on :( db81e9e2-eeaf-4275-a2c7-da50c3ce0898 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Harrycaldwell2, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Age of empires

I cant seem to have the option to download any of the age of empires games on my pc whats going on Age of empires :(

:)

Harrycaldwell2, Oct 17, 2020
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Cant connect to games for windows live..down for 36 hours..plz help!!

3. R1CH5TER Win User

Halo wars 2 in development?

Age of empires would please me no end, spent many hours playing age of empires 2, love that game
  4. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Why HALO 4 is a joke.

Age of Empires 1 I didn't really get into enough to like.

Age of Empires 2 I consider one of the best games of all time.

Age of Mythology and Age of Empires 3 were substandard?

Now, I may have disagreed somewhat with that but....

"Halo Wars is PERFECT"?

WHAT?
  5. Gamefreak9590 Win User

help finding a game

anno and age of empires 2 are the closest i've seen so far, is age of empires 3-4 basically the same as 2 or no?
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

FREE PC game with Xbox Live Achievements

Thema:

Age of empires

1. Age of empires - Similar Threads - Age empires

2. Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition "Invalid file or directory" error when saving

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires 3 Definitive Edition "Invalid file or directory" error when saving: I get an "Invalid file or directory" error whenever I try to save a game in AOE3:DE. Game installed to local D drive so maybe there is something that needs to be edited on C?...
  3. Game Pass Age of Empires Definitive Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Age of Empires Definitive Edition: Hi, I am been trying to launch Age of Empires I Definitive Edition on the PC via Xbox game pass and it keeps saying xbox profile not syncing. I have reinstalled it many times over and I also see...
  4. Age of Empires 3 Ultimate Edition through game pass - installation issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires 3 Ultimate Edition through game pass - installation issue: Hi, Anobody else have issues with installing AOE 3. It keeps saying there's an error and it can't connect me to the server. error code 0x800704c6. Already tried updating/rebooting all/etc, but...
  5. Age of Empires III from Age of empires Definitive Collection didn't install

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires III from Age of empires Definitive Collection didn't install: Hello, I have bought Age of Empires Definitive Collection for my PC, and it seems that AoE3 hasn't been installed. I have AoE and AoE2 but where is 3 ? is there any missmatch with Windows 10?...
  6. Age of Empires DE not playable anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires DE not playable anymore: I played the game no problem. However the game is grayed out and will not work. I've removed it and reinstalled it a few times and even downloaded it from the Xbox windows 10 place. Still will not...
  7. Se instaló dos veces el Age of Empires I Definitive Edition con dos Builds diferentes. [The...

in XBoX on Windows
    Se instaló dos veces el Age of Empires I Definitive Edition con dos Builds diferentes. [The...: Buenos días. Yo tengo instalado desde el 31/08/2019 el AOE I Definitive Edition en mi PC. Todo iba normal hasta que en un momento comenzó a decir que hay una nueva versión en la tienda, pero...
  8. Age of Empires 3 Pre-install - This is rated above Restrictions

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires 3 Pre-install - This is rated above Restrictions: This morning, this game became available for pre-install. Tried to install it and I got this error. [img] I am the parent, and I am the adult. Why am I suddenly getting this? This is from...
  9. Age of empires 3 complete edition :''BAD CD KEY''

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of empires 3 complete edition :''BAD CD KEY'': Hello, I have the following problem, Bad cd key (101) with trying to create an ESO account. I just ordered the game short time ago from a dutch online webstore, the game they sold me was new and...
  10. Age of empires 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of empires 1: I can't play age of empires 1 legally anymore because Microsoft doesn't sell it anymore So me and my friends want to play age of empires 1 because our pcs can only support that, our pcs don't...