Age of mythology

Discus and support Age of mythology in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I bought the Age of Mythology game back in 2006 which came in a cd-Rom. It runs just fine on my computer, but every time i try to play online i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by brspuros, Apr 6, 2020.

1. brspuros
    brspuros Guest

Age of mythology

Hello,

I bought the Age of Mythology game back in 2006 which came in a cd-Rom. It runs just fine on my computer, but every time i try to play online i get an error saying "Cannot connect to ESO", could i get some help please?

Thank you in advance.

:)

brspuros, Apr 6, 2020
  2. brspuros Win User

Age of mythology

From what i can see you need to download it from steam. However, i didnt buy it via stream, instead i have it in a disk.
  3. brspuros Win User

Age of mythology

When i press update inside the game, there is a message that i have the latest version.
  4. brspuros Win User

Age of mythology

Does age of mythology still belong to ensamble studios online?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Age of mythology

You have to download the patch from the official website.
  6. luissolid Win User

Age of mythology

I believe the problem it's the online service for that game it's not longer available.

Regards!
Thema:

Age of mythology

1. Age of mythology - Similar Threads - Age mythology

2. Unable to complete installation of Age of Empires Def Edition on PC from Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete installation of Age of Empires Def Edition on PC from Game Pass: As the subject says, i'm trying to install AOE Def Edition on my pc but it gets to 82% every time and then stops. It never progresses past this point. I've cancelled it and tried re-installing it...
  3. Editing child age

in XBoX on Consoles
    Editing child age: My kid wants to play Fortnite, but is not a teen. How do I waive the age restriction on that one game so he can downlaod it? f0995edf-df96-4af5-8283-00ea72f9b888
  4. Set age problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Set age problem: Hi all, please help. Set up new xbox 1s for son aged 10 today. Thought I'd done really well, it was set up with my email and name as his mum. He played minecraft on it, great. But then couldn't...
  5. Age of Empires II

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires II: I played the game earlier on my Surface Pro 7, Windows 10. Trying to play the game now, it will not show up on my app list and I cannot re-download the app with my XBOX Game Pass for PC. Help? I...
  6. Age of Empire - Impossible installation avec Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empire - Impossible installation avec Game Pass Ultimate: Bonjour, J'essaye d'installer Age of Empire (I ou II peu importe) sur mon PC ayant le game pass ultimate. J'ai essayé d'autres jeux, cela fonctionne (Sea of Thieves par exemple). Lorsque je vais...
  7. Age of Empires II Definitive Edition - Losing connection with server during the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires II Definitive Edition - Losing connection with server during the game: I`m playing age of empires definitive edition and every time I`m in a online game I get disconected about 10mim after it starts. I`m using a wired conection of 240MB in Brazil, my internet...
  8. xbox console companion, taking ages to load and error code 0x409 0x42b

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion, taking ages to load and error code 0x409 0x42b: ive reinstalled and uninstalled the xbox app many times, ive tried other means of trying to fix it, ive removed all devices except the one i am using, i think the problem started when i...
  9. Can't install age of empires definite edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install age of empires definite edition: I played yesterday but today when I tried to play again the game figured as uninstalled, tried to download it again but I can't install the game. The error persists after restart the computer...
  10. AGE OF EMPIRES 3 ERROR 101 AL CREAR CUENTA EN ESO [AGE OF EMPIRES 3 ERROR 101 AL CREAR...

in XBoX on Windows
    AGE OF EMPIRES 3 ERROR 101 AL CREAR CUENTA EN ESO [AGE OF EMPIRES 3 ERROR 101 AL CREAR...: Hola equipo de Microsoft. Hice una compra en Steam de Age of empires 3 Complete Collection, y tengo 2 años jugando en modo single player, pero ahora que quiero jugar Multiplayer en ESO, no puedo...