Age Restriction Glitch on Xbox

Discus and support Age Restriction Glitch on Xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently tried to download an M rated game on Game Pass and I was met with the error code that I could not download because of the age restrictions... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by tigerlilync, Mar 6, 2021.

1. tigerlilync
    tigerlilync Guest

I recently tried to download an M rated game on Game Pass and I was met with the error code that I could not download because of the age restrictions set on the account. My birthday has always been set as my real one (10/26/1993) and there is no option to change the age restrictions on the account as I am the only "Family member" on the whole account. How can I fix this?

:)

tigerlilync, Mar 6, 2021
  2. csSpetzNaz Win User

My xbox 360 games wont work on my xbox one...

Some discs are a lil scratched and some are near perfect. Ive never had any age restrictions on my xbox one. Cus my age restricted xbox one games play fine
  3. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Age restrictions

[quote user="Skinny Giraffe"]

My brother just gave me his xbox live account because he no longer plays. The problem is, he is under 18, so his account isnt able to do certain things online. But i am 21, and i want to be able to do everything i can on xbox live. Is there a way to change
    your age or something?

[/quote]Hey there Skinny Giraffe! Apologies, but Account sharing, selling, transfering, or buying is in violation of the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct. Also, sorry again, but the DoB can not be changed once an Xbox LIVE Account has been created. Thanks! :)
  4. AmPedGamer27 Win User

Age Restrictions?

so say i want to get different game such as Half life 2 the orange box would that be okay my friend is 12 and on his profile he bought this game so can i? i am older and this game is different violence has not like drug use like gta and dos have blood gore
    umm maybe some language
  5. ngocphi Win User

age restrictions

Yes so creation of a new account which does not need to be gold but would only be used for demos you do not need to change to the new account you just need it for demos
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

age restrictions

Starting another account is out? If you think you'd have to, you probably already know what the cause is. I suggest another look at our Age Restriction sticky to explore your options:

forums.xbox.com/.../35.aspx
Thema:

1. Age Restriction Glitch on Xbox - Similar Threads - Age Restriction Glitch

2. Okay hello! I see that most people are having a problem with forza age restrictions.. etc..

in XBoX on Windows
    Okay hello! I see that most people are having a problem with forza age restrictions.. etc..: Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Family settings. Select Manage family members, and then select the child account you want to...
  3. Age Restriction on an Xbox Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Age Restriction on an Xbox Account: I was recently interested in playing Sea Of Thieves on my account through Gamepass Ultimate but upon trying to launch the game on my pc the game immediately closed. I attempted to open the game...
  4. Age of Empires 3 Pre-install - This is rated above Restrictions

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires 3 Pre-install - This is rated above Restrictions: does anyone know how to fix this issue? i am an adult and dont have any kids but i still get this message. i have checked all my pc and xbox settings and there are no family settings. i was able...
  5. cant play nba carer mode due to age restrictions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play nba carer mode due to age restrictions: My 12 year old son cant play nba carer mode due to age restrictions on a game rated as 3+ How is this solved? I have no issue with him playing a game marked as suitable for all since there is no...
  6. Age restrictions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age restrictions: I wanted to change my profile picture on my xbox gamer card but it says its only adult adult accounts could do that and wondering how i can take that off since im 20...
  7. Unable to download game pass age restricted content on Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download game pass age restricted content on Xbox App: I do not have family settings enabled, yet after a recent update the Xbox app is no longer allowing me to download age restricted content. Not sure what could have gone wrong. What are the best...
  8. Age restrictions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age restrictions: I am trying to play fortnite when my game age restrictions are 16 but the game is a 12 and it is not letting due to content restrictions beea1813-daa1-42bc-a98e-910563879105
  9. Account age restrictions

in XBoX on Windows
    Account age restrictions: So I have been playing a lot of Minecraft lately, this was fun but my friend was offline a ton and owned the world. He finally made it a realm but it says that I can't play because of my age...
  10. How do I remove age restrictions on Xbox One?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I remove age restrictions on Xbox One?: [IMG] submitted by /u/BluffStrream [link] [comments]