Age restriction

Discus and support Age restriction in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi How can i lift the age restriction on my sons xbox one? e0b5c369-88b9-4847-bc51-1c9de8f6a907 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChickenstripPrice, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Age restriction

Hi

How can i lift the age restriction on my sons xbox one?

:)

ChickenstripPrice, Apr 13, 2020
  2. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Age restrictions

[quote user="Skinny Giraffe"]

My brother just gave me his xbox live account because he no longer plays. The problem is, he is under 18, so his account isnt able to do certain things online. But i am 21, and i want to be able to do everything i can on xbox live. Is there a way to change
    your age or something?

[/quote]Hey there Skinny Giraffe! Apologies, but Account sharing, selling, transfering, or buying is in violation of the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct. Also, sorry again, but the DoB can not be changed once an Xbox LIVE Account has been created. Thanks! :)
  3. AmPedGamer27 Win User

Age Restrictions?

so say i want to get different game such as Half life 2 the orange box would that be okay my friend is 12 and on his profile he bought this game so can i? i am older and this game is different violence has not like drug use like gta and dos have blood gore
    umm maybe some language
  4. ngocphi Win User

age restrictions

Yes so creation of a new account which does not need to be gold but would only be used for demos you do not need to change to the new account you just need it for demos
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

age restrictions

Starting another account is out? If you think you'd have to, you probably already know what the cause is. I suggest another look at our Age Restriction sticky to explore your options:

forums.xbox.com/.../35.aspx
  6. MajorIris Win User

Age restriction

You can not. When you turn 18 your account will upgrade to adult on its own.
Thema:

Age restriction

1. Age restriction - Similar Threads - Age restriction

2. Game age restriction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game age restriction: I set Restrictions on the game now I want to change the restrictions so I can download other games c131ec2a-bb07-46cb-8493-36ac132fe0bf
  3. Unable to Purchase Xbox due to age restriction?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Purchase Xbox due to age restriction?: Im trying to buy an xbox one x with battlefield however whenever I go to buy I receive this error message, claiming that I'm not old enough to purchase the game:...
  4. 2k20 my career age restriction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k20 my career age restriction: my account is over 18 have removed all other accounts on my xbox but still says i cant play my career. I have other m rated games on this account so confused on why this is still happening please...
  5. Xbox insider HUB age restriction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox insider HUB age restriction: A while ago I enrolled into Minecraft Windows 10 edition BETA. I don´t remember how I did it because I just followed a tutorial but I guess I did it via Xbox insider hub because it´s the only way...
  6. age restriction

in XBoX Accessibility
    age restriction: My son has an Xbox one account that he uses to watch Netflix and so on. He is 16 and yesterday was able to watch and play all of his games there is no parental age restriction set. This morning he...
  7. Age restrictions for unrestricted account

in XboX Insiders
    Age restrictions for unrestricted account: Hi, anyone else has issues with age restrictions? It happens to me with parent-child accounts but maybe it happens to other on other cases.. I have unrestricted parent account and child account...
  8. Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless...: Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless I have a family settings pass code which I haven't got, any way to get round this please...
  9. My Account is age restricted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account is age restricted?: i'll have to post this here because the support site of xbox has no actual support and just tried to link you somewhere else but this problem can't be resolved without human help. as the title...
  10. Restringión de edad Xbox Live [Translate] Age restriction Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Restringión de edad Xbox Live [Translate] Age restriction Xbox Live: Hola, el problema es que tengo una cuenta de Xbox Live (no tengo Xbox, es para otros juegos) y sin querer, al crearla confundí la fecha de nacimiento y ahora no puedo cambiarla sin "permiso...