Age restrictions for unrestricted account

Discus and support Age restrictions for unrestricted account in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, anyone else has issues with age restrictions? It happens to me with parent-child accounts but maybe it happens to other on other cases.. I have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/khyaniv, Feb 10, 2020.

1. /u/khyaniv
    /u/khyaniv Guest

Hi, anyone else has issues with age restrictions? It happens to me with parent-child accounts but maybe it happens to other on other cases..

I have unrestricted parent account and child account restricted to 10yo. In parent account I can see that the store restricting my content....

One thing I noticed, when child account login a message appears 'hello child name', when parent account log in, no message at all. Maybe related maybe not.

Btw, skip ahead ring. Familiar?

submitted by /u/khyaniv
    [link] [comments]

/u/khyaniv, Feb 10, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

How can I change the age restrictions for my child's Xbox Account?

I'm not sure about DCUO, but the age restrictions on Skate are set by the developers and there is no way around it other than, as you stated, creating a new, unrestricted account.
  3. Smwutches Win User

restricting an unrestricted account

If you're still on a child account (under 18), you cannot download free m rated demos and trailers no matter what yor settings are. They are considered advertising so they rules are different for those. There is no way around it.
  4. RIIIDEN Win User

How can I change the age restrictions for my child's Xbox Account?

I'm not sure about DCUO, but the age restrictions on Skate are set by the developers and there is no way around it other than, as you stated, creating a new, unrestricted account.
    So there's no way to change my child's age on his account? At all?
  5. TwIs7eDxDuBz Win User

Content Restricted All of a Sudden

i had a similar thing happen where i am playing warframe day before then the next my account says i have content restrictions and it was put to the age of 16 and my account has been unrestricted for a long while coud anybody help please
  6. NiteHawkS1 Win User

Sorry Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your Xbox.

My 360 had no restrictions on my account either. Everything is allowed/unrestricted/unblocked.
Thema:

1. Age restrictions for unrestricted account - Similar Threads - Age restrictions unrestricted

2. Xbox insider HUB age restriction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox insider HUB age restriction: A while ago I enrolled into Minecraft Windows 10 edition BETA. I don´t remember how I did it because I just followed a tutorial but I guess I did it via Xbox insider hub because it´s the only way...
  3. age restriction

in XBoX Accessibility
    age restriction: My son has an Xbox one account that he uses to watch Netflix and so on. He is 16 and yesterday was able to watch and play all of his games there is no parental age restriction set. This morning he...
  4. Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless...: Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless I have a family settings pass code which I haven't got, any way to get round this please...
  5. My Account is age restricted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account is age restricted?: i'll have to post this here because the support site of xbox has no actual support and just tried to link you somewhere else but this problem can't be resolved without human help. as the title...
  6. Restringión de edad Xbox Live [Translate] Age restriction Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Restringión de edad Xbox Live [Translate] Age restriction Xbox Live: Hola, el problema es que tengo una cuenta de Xbox Live (no tengo Xbox, es para otros juegos) y sin querer, al crearla confundí la fecha de nacimiento y ahora no puedo cambiarla sin "permiso...
  7. How does everyone fell about encounters with minors on age restricted games, and how should...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does everyone fell about encounters with minors on age restricted games, and how should...: When I encounter under age children on age restricted games I personally block that account regardless if it my have an adult user. I have heard to many horror storys about adult men talking under...
  8. age restriction

in XBoX Accessibility
    age restriction: hello to all, I hope they are good, well I have a small problem that is when I try to change the restriction of my account it tells me that it is going to send me a message on the phone but it...
  9. Microsoft account age restrictions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account age restrictions: My wife set up my sons xbox account but she put in his correct date of birth now he cant play fortnight with his friends can we change his birthdate or will i need to totally reset and wipe...
  10. COD WWII still appearing in my sons games even though I set age restriction to 9 years old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD WWII still appearing in my sons games even though I set age restriction to 9 years old: Hi. Sorry if this has been asked to death but I couldnt find an easy answer. I have set my son up as a family member and set age appropriate content to 9 on our Xbox one X. I thought that would...