AGE???????????????????????????????

Discus and support AGE??????????????????????????????? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How is it posible that I am old enough to have my account as an adult and I have even perchast 2 games with no trouble. But let me try and join Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gary Alva, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Gary Alva
    Gary Alva Guest

How is it posible that I am old enough to have my account as an adult and I have even perchast 2 games with no trouble. But let me try and join Xbox Live Rewords and now I am not old enough for them???????????????????????????????????? I have been trying
    to get something done about this for a long time now and all they seem to do is shut down any discusions on boards about this problem. I was going to keep the gold membership but if they will not help a person out then I think I will just let it run out.

:)

Gary Alva, Jun 16, 2014
  2. Gary Alva hey there AGE??????????????????????????????? :)

Being classed as an 'adult' on Xbox LIVE depends on what your region defines as adulthood. If you are classed as an adult in your region then you would need to promote your account from a child account to an adult account. You can see how to do that via
    the below guide.

Xbox 360 : Security

In most regions, an adult is someone aged 18 years or over. If you are below this age then this may explain why you are having these issues and in retrospect if you are over this age and have not promoted your account to an adult account, then that too may
    be why you are having this problem.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 16, 2014
Thema:

1. AGE??????????????????????????????? - Similar Threads - AGE

2. Publication of an Age of Empires screenshot in a book. Copyright protection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Publication of an Age of Empires screenshot in a book. Copyright protection?: I'm seeking permission to use this screenshot (Age of Empires PC Game) for publication in a book on maps. I am not sure if I am allowed to publish this map under the "fair use" guidelines. I...
  3. Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...: Hello, I've recently reached the minimum age of consent for the treatment of personal data for my country (included in the GDPR). For that reason, I asked to be removed from the Microsoft family...
  4. age of empires şifre değiştirme maili gelmiyor -[Translation - age of empires password...

in XBoX on Windows
    age of empires şifre değiştirme maili gelmiyor -[Translation - age of empires password...: iyi akşamlar. age of empires 3 online oynamak için var olan eso hesabımın şifresini unuttum. oyun cd keyimi prduction id mi biliyorum. şifre değiştirmek için oyunun kemdi sitesinde bunları...
  5. Dragon Age Origins: Exclusive DLC was randomly downloaded somehow and disappeared the next...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dragon Age Origins: Exclusive DLC was randomly downloaded somehow and disappeared the next...: Okay so I've been redirected to Microsoft by EA after two separate times of waiting over 2 hours on the phone so I'd appreciate if someone can help me here. So I decided to start a new story in...
  6. Disappointing. I can no longer play certain genres like I used to due to my old age.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disappointing. I can no longer play certain genres like I used to due to my old age.: So since the time I have been a video gamer, I had a lot of potential for playing good on genres I used to love, but now at my old age, I can never do that again. Now I have to limit the types of...
  7. Цена Dragon age: Инквизиция/ Dragon age: Inquisition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Цена Dragon age: Инквизиция/ Dragon age: Inquisition: ус.: На данный момент имеется странность в магазине Microsoft store. По неизвестной причине игра Dragon age: Инквизиция сейчас стоит от 399.99 долларов США, думаю, это баг, хотелось бы обратить на...
  8. Dragon Age Servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Servers: So I went to go play Dragon Age and realized the servers are down is there any info on this I dont want to start a play through if i cant upload them?? 614fbc35-a8b7-450f-93d1-1dc5ffbddfc4
  9. Need help with download and installation of Age of Empires 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with download and installation of Age of Empires 3: Hello all, I purchased AOE 3 from amazon march 2016. I download and installed it but no shortcut was created so i had no way to launch the game. I contacted customer support and they walked me...
  10. Age of Empires DE

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires DE: I bought AoE DE not long after it's release. And have been trying between Microsoft (per say you) and Trend Micro for them to come up with a solution for my problem, that not only effects me (as I...