Ah, the good old days....

Discus and support Ah, the good old days.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What is your favorite "first round" game for the Xbox One? In other words, games that came out when the system was introduced. For me? SUNSET... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaNewWurldOrder, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Ah, the good old days....

What is your favorite "first round" game for the Xbox One?

In other words, games that came out when the system was introduced.

For me? SUNSET OVERDRIVE.

:)

DaNewWurldOrder, Apr 15, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

I was still playing on 360 when the One launched. Didn't have much free time back then as work kept me very busy. I did upgrade to the One X when it launched locally in my region as work didn't take much of my time anymore.
  3. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Ryse for me very underrated game I loved it
  4. denis97g Win User

Sunset overdrive, ryse and dead rising 3
  5. DaNewWurldOrder Win User

I still do multiplayer, bro! Look me up!
  6. DaNewWurldOrder Win User

You most definitely should. Look me up when you wanna multiplayer on that!
Thema:

1. Ah, the good old days.... - Similar Threads - old days

2. xbox one s 14 months old , 3 hours maximum per day a 9 and 7 year old playing and broken??...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s 14 months old , 3 hours maximum per day a 9 and 7 year old playing and broken??...: Hi Microsoft, Thanks for selling us a console that has lasted just over 14 months. I have since been advised to pay another £130 to have it repaired as your warranty has expired by 2 months. I...
  3. What happended to the good old Arcade days of X360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happended to the good old Arcade days of X360?: Greetings, I have an Xbox one but I'll admit I do not use it very often. I recently started dating someone and we were talking about playing together on a console. I instantly reminded myself of...
  4. My 2 day old xbox 0ne x will not load or play any of my 360 games I thought it was supposed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 2 day old xbox 0ne x will not load or play any of my 360 games I thought it was supposed...: My 2 day old xbox 0ne x will not load or play any of my 360 games I thought it was supposed to be backwards compatible if so what am I doing wrong . It will not download them or even recognize...
  5. 11 year old banned on christmas day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    11 year old banned on christmas day: can someone please help my sons is 11 years old his account was banned on christmas day forever along with points that had been bought for christmas ive contacted the enforcement team witch has...
  6. 0x8027025a this error code keeps coming up on my brand new xbox s it is only 2 days old.

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x8027025a this error code keeps coming up on my brand new xbox s it is only 2 days old.: ive treied everything and nothing works i cant play no games disk no disk and its a brand new xbox s so what should i do the apps work just fine but none of the games do ....
  7. 11 day old xbox S played a total of 4 hours powers on and shut right off

in XBoX on Consoles
    11 day old xbox S played a total of 4 hours powers on and shut right off: I've done everything to trouble shoot . This only reason for buying the xbox s is the power brick on the day 1 xbox is crap and that system don't turn on. Anyone having the power on instantly off...
  8. My 13 yr old grandson received a 14 day ban on his xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 13 yr old grandson received a 14 day ban on his xbox live account: I pulled up his enforcement history and it states that he has an excellent record.I would like to know WHY he received a 14 day ban from XBOX LIVE!!!!! Or a phone number to TALK to someone.I...
  9. Xbox One controller is 3 days old, Left trigger button does not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller is 3 days old, Left trigger button does not work.: Xbox One controller is 3 days old, controller was dropped ONE TIME, and the Left trigger button stopped working. Because the remote is new, can I have it replaced for free?...
  10. 5 days old Xbox One S 1 tb has a weird buzzing noise from fan, and turns off on its own ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    5 days old Xbox One S 1 tb has a weird buzzing noise from fan, and turns off on its own ...: I bought an Xbox One S 1 tb 5 days ago, and since day 1 there has been a weird buzzing noise from the fan as if something might be loose. And within the last 2 days the Xbox has suddently turned...