Aha, the dash y'all have been talking about... I definitely prefer it to Dash B mind you

Discus and support Aha, the dash y'all have been talking about... I definitely prefer it to Dash B mind you in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Aha, the dash y'all have been talking about... I definitely prefer it to Dash B mind you

/u/ShreckAndDonkey150, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

Aha, the dash y'all have been talking about... I definitely prefer it to Dash B mind you

1. Aha, the dash y'all have been talking about... I definitely prefer it to Dash B mind you - Similar Threads - Aha dash y'all

2. the new dash board for the next xbox

in XboX Insiders
    the new dash board for the next xbox: i hope there is going to be a better dashboard on the next xbox because i don't fancy the dashboard today, like i love the 360 dashboard from 2008 and i wish there was a way where you could pick...
  3. LET'S GO BABY (this dash is so clean)

in XboX Insiders
    LET'S GO BABY (this dash is so clean): [IMG] submitted by /u/Balofofinho27 [link] [comments]
  4. My personal option on what the Xbox dash needs.

in XboX Insiders
    My personal option on what the Xbox dash needs.: What I think Xbox one needs: At the main dashboard there needs to be a direct link to your profile (right where your gamertag and profile picture is) I think that DLC content needs to be...
  5. Two Xbox both third tier yet one is on new dash and other is not

in XboX Insiders
    Two Xbox both third tier yet one is on new dash and other is not: As the title says both Xbox’s are on third tier as it’s my account on both and only one has the new dash and other is old why is this? Also any chance for me to get to alpha ring? I’m on the ring...
  6. So i been noticing more people showing of dash board related stuff, so here’s mine finally...

in XboX Insiders
    So i been noticing more people showing of dash board related stuff, so here’s mine finally...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RyanSnip3r416 [link] [comments]
  7. Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.: I was having lots of trouble with the factory installed Xbox One X 1GB hard drive, it kept spitting out errors and finally failed. So I decided to replace it with a new drive. However I was in the...
  8. Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.

in XboX Insiders
    Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.: I was having lots of trouble with the factory Xbox One X 1GB hard drive. So I decided to replace it with a new drive. However I was in the insider preview program so my current OS is as follows as...
  9. Missing Xbox one dash sound effects using soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Xbox one dash sound effects using soundbar: Hi I have recently bought a lg soundbar and have noticed that the sound effect for moving through different tiles on the dash or options and setting has disappeared. I still get a sound for...
  10. I like the skip ahead dash but...

in XboX Insiders
    I like the skip ahead dash but...: Can you make it so everything isnt giant on screen. Tone the size of tiles down i know what im selecting submitted by /u/lcg22 [link] [comments]