Aha, the dash y'all have been talking about... I definitely prefer it to Dash B mind you

Discus and support Aha, the dash y'all have been talking about... I definitely prefer it to Dash B mind you in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Aha, the dash y'all have been talking about... I definitely prefer it to Dash B mind you

/u/ShreckAndDonkey150, Oct 25, 2019
  2. scorpion465535 Win User

Buy xbox game pass ultime

I dont have a message in the dash home and yes this items is available in my region (for the dash home you talk the dash home where ?)
  3. Zvonareva Win User

Live GOLD!

Yep, the Dash definitely does seem the best place for deals. I paid £23 for a years Live last June from the Dash. I always check it every couple of weeks now.
  4. Pegasus-76B28A5D-947 Win User

Can't download profile,80070571

Aha! Found the solution. Its a corrupted profile error on the new dash. Just delete your corrupted profile and voila.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

The menu Game Defaults Available in xbox 360 will be launched for xbox one?

I have a feeling the OP is talking about the dash/home.

As the Xbox One series of console is now around 6 years, I very much doubt that they will be bringing an older products dash/home to the console.

Also with a new console just over 12 months away, all focus will be on development of that.

As Daft Badger says, we really do not fully understand exactly what you are talking about. I am only surmising that you mean the dash/home.
  6. cheesyhunter1 Win User

A Few Things We Want In The U.I Update

I like every thing as is just hope for better pad use with new dash this dash is definitely ment to have kinect
Thema:

Aha, the dash y'all have been talking about... I definitely prefer it to Dash B mind you

1. Aha, the dash y'all have been talking about... I definitely prefer it to Dash B mind you - Similar Threads - Aha dash y'all

2. Xbox rewards on dash back 4 blood

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards on dash back 4 blood: Hi I have completed the back 4 blood punch card but it hasn't given me my 500 points and it won;t allow me to complete on the 2000 points either. If there a fix???...
  3. Xbox Series X tile missing from dash?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X tile missing from dash?: Hey, I have been having an issue with the dashboard for the last week or so. The 2nd give feedback tile is missing? So I basically have the first feedback tile and the advertisement tile.....
  4. Has Glitched Audio On The Dash Been Fixed in Omega and/or Delta?

in XboX Insiders
    Has Glitched Audio On The Dash Been Fixed in Omega and/or Delta?: Per the corresponding release notes: "Navigation and selection sounds should now play smoothly and not get cut off on the dashboard." Glitched audio on the dash was supposedly fixed with the...
  5. Shark Dash is currently not available in your account. Error code 0x803F8001

in XBoX on Windows
    Shark Dash is currently not available in your account. Error code 0x803F8001: March 2021, could no longer open and play Shark Dash. Message box comes up "Shark Dash is currently not available in your account. Error code 0x803F8001". Went to Play store and this game is no...
  6. Shaka Player Error 3016 - MEDIA_ERR_SRC_NOT_SUPPORTED observed for XBOX on live dash...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shaka Player Error 3016 - MEDIA_ERR_SRC_NOT_SUPPORTED observed for XBOX on live dash...: Hi Team, We have observed an increase in video start failures in XBOX, we are using dash live streams in Shakaplayer v3.0.4, but getting media error 4 and Microsoft extended error code =...
  7. Hoping someone can help. Legacy dash... A-skip Update support.

in XboX Insiders
    Hoping someone can help. Legacy dash... A-skip Update support.: Hi. I am at wits end, and hoping someone can help me with an update issue. The last time my insider Xbox was online, was approx. 15 to 24 months ago. It was registered by serial number to the...
  8. Shark Dash for Windows 10 Screen Size Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shark Dash for Windows 10 Screen Size Problem: I have a problem. I have Shark Dash on Microsoft Store Library. I download it and play but screen size was half. And buttons are don't touchable. [img] 4dba42f0-d722-4e72-9bc2-d3f8b7a00f74
  9. Xbox Dash super Slow and losing 4k

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dash super Slow and losing 4k: In the Last couple of days my Dashboard is super Slow after turning the system on. Tried using the Report App but the Keyboard wont Work. And the system wont Switch to 4k, i have to unplug my HDMI...
  10. Pins missing from Dash since update

in XboX Insiders
    Pins missing from Dash since update: Pinned Group Tiles no longer visible on dashboard after console startup. Need to reboot console to see Pins again each time. submitted by /u/Agent_Greggors [link] [comments]