Ahhh yes the enforcement team at it again banning the right person as always (me) :{

Discus and support Ahhh yes the enforcement team at it again banning the right person as always (me) :{ in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatShyLad [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThatShyLad, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Ahhh yes the enforcement team at it again banning the right person as always (me) :{

/u/ThatShyLad, Dec 14, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Cool banhammer

Please point out where I said the enforcement team are always right?

The enforcement team always investigate a report thoroughly before giving someone a ban/suspension so I highly doubt you were banned under a false pretence.

Again,under the ToU/CoC that you agree to the enforcement team are under no obligation to show you any evidence they have found that results in a ban/suspension.

You can always ask for a case review if you receive enforcement action against your account.
  3. DRAK3N ANGEL83 Win User

Why am I banned with no justification?

First off yes I have thanks for you concern it's not needed and if there was justification why I was banned how come no one of the enforcement team or Xbox support can give me a reason I wasn't given a warning or a email as you say so isn't that violating
    something on there side ? I've always been told to wrongs don't make a right but I guess the keyboard warriors of the enforcement team can do what they want ?
  4. denis97g Win User

How on earth did my son's account get a communication ban?????

the reports are always verified by the enforcement team, so if he got a communication ban there is a reason. try again for the case review tomorrow.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Ddosing

Just block and report the person then the enforcement team will look at it and will ban the person for the Ddossing
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

I was banned for no good reason.

The Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums.

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account.

- "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation."

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-5
Thema:

Ahhh yes the enforcement team at it again banning the right person as always (me) :{

1. Ahhh yes the enforcement team at it again banning the right person as always (me) :{ - Similar Threads - Ahhh yes enforcement

2. Old nongamer guy joins xboxinsiders to help make a difference. yes i'm a old fart!

in XboX Insiders
    Old nongamer guy joins xboxinsiders to help make a difference. yes i'm a old fart!: I have the Xbox One X to play my once in while games. Star Wars Jedi Fallen, Need for Speed etc etc. I don't play any online because the 10 years olds always kick my butt and say get offline old...
  3. Xbox game pass PC: Yes, Your Grace stuck on startup loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass PC: Yes, Your Grace stuck on startup loading screen: When i open the game, it keeps getting stuck on the loading screen. i tried opening it while holding "alt" and selecting different screen resolutions, and opening it windowed (saw some people...
  4. Both Cold War & Valhalla Crash every time I try the Campaign. (XBSX) [Yes I have the Series...

in XboX Insiders
    Both Cold War & Valhalla Crash every time I try the Campaign. (XBSX) [Yes I have the Series...: Is this happening to anyone else? submitted by /u/acideyezz [link] [comments]
  5. Now my Xbox One X SHUTS OFF during a Cold War Multiplayer Match! (Yes I have the Regular...

in XboX Insiders
    Now my Xbox One X SHUTS OFF during a Cold War Multiplayer Match! (Yes I have the Regular...: Anyone else having this problem? submitted by /u/acideyezz [link] [comments]
  6. Yes

in XBoX Accessibility
    Yes: I got ban for not what i did f66ec067-14ff-4d43-a46b-6f2204083e83
  7. Video Games in Schools...Yes or No?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Video Games in Schools...Yes or No?: As more people are becoming increasingly dependant on technology in their daily lives, kids are becoming far more technological savy beginning at far younger ages than ever before. Put a tablet,...
  8. Apps have suddenly stopped working. Ahhh..... Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apps have suddenly stopped working. Ahhh..... Please help: Hi, I am hoping someone can help me as Microsoft are not! I am getting really annoyed with both our xbox ones at the moment. I try to log into my Apps and get 'Sorry looks like our service...
  9. AHHH put the code in wrong account can i get it moved to right account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AHHH put the code in wrong account can i get it moved to right account: Halo 5: Guardians Req Pack, I rushed putting it in thinking it was on my account as controller asigned to my account for some reason it signed into another account now code on wrong account, My...
  10. AHHH...Not Again!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    AHHH...Not Again!!!: The Xbox is plugged into its own designated outlet. It is in a TV stand with a fan for air circulation. Perhaps that is not enough. I don't know??? 5c0996d3-3a24-4db4-a19c-fa5a2c504176