Ahhh yes the enforcement team at it again banning the right person as always (me) :{

Discus and support Ahhh yes the enforcement team at it again banning the right person as always (me) :{ in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatShyLad [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThatShyLad, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Ahhh yes the enforcement team at it again banning the right person as always (me) :{

/u/ThatShyLad, Dec 14, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Cool banhammer

Please point out where I said the enforcement team are always right?

The enforcement team always investigate a report thoroughly before giving someone a ban/suspension so I highly doubt you were banned under a false pretence.

Again,under the ToU/CoC that you agree to the enforcement team are under no obligation to show you any evidence they have found that results in a ban/suspension.

You can always ask for a case review if you receive enforcement action against your account.
  3. DRAK3N ANGEL83 Win User

Why am I banned with no justification?

First off yes I have thanks for you concern it's not needed and if there was justification why I was banned how come no one of the enforcement team or Xbox support can give me a reason I wasn't given a warning or a email as you say so isn't that violating
    something on there side ? I've always been told to wrongs don't make a right but I guess the keyboard warriors of the enforcement team can do what they want ?
  4. denis97g Win User

How on earth did my son's account get a communication ban?????

the reports are always verified by the enforcement team, so if he got a communication ban there is a reason. try again for the case review tomorrow.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Ddosing

Just block and report the person then the enforcement team will look at it and will ban the person for the Ddossing
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

I was banned for no good reason.

The Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums.

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account.

- "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation."

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-5
Thema:

Ahhh yes the enforcement team at it again banning the right person as always (me) :{

1. Ahhh yes the enforcement team at it again banning the right person as always (me) :{ - Similar Threads - Ahhh yes enforcement

2. Yes, mine is freezing up too

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes, mine is freezing up too: Maybe someone here will have a good answer - most places just give some variation of "reboot it". My One X (bought Jan 2018) worked perfectly until one of those automatic updates in June 2019. It...
  3. Xcloud running on a Nintendo switch! Yes please..via android.

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud running on a Nintendo switch! Yes please..via android.: submitted by /u/Britxpatusa [link] [comments]
  4. Atmos for headphones settings, HDMI yes or no?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Atmos for headphones settings, HDMI yes or no?: Can someone help? I purchased dolby atmos for headphones. if my headphones are bluetooth should i select or unselect the hdmi/optical option in the xbox settings? Ive tried both options but...
  5. Xbox game pass on PC won't download my games. Yes I tried troubleshooting. what gives?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass on PC won't download my games. Yes I tried troubleshooting. what gives?: You guys gotta fix this problem. Its unusable. I'm glad I was able to get a refund! fb6523b3-3efd-422d-bd77-157c1dfd195f
  6. Diablo III Eternal Collection for Xbox One X...major OOPS. Can it be fixed? Please say yes,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo III Eternal Collection for Xbox One X...major OOPS. Can it be fixed? Please say yes,...: Ho and thank you for answering. My question is about Diablo III Eternal Collection running on the Xbox One X console. I have a character, ONE character, that I have been playing for 5-6 years. Lvl...
  7. I cant redeem my discird nitro or my spotify. Yes im in a insider OS build.

in XboX Insiders
    I cant redeem my discird nitro or my spotify. Yes im in a insider OS build.: Would like to post the video but I can't. When i press "A" on "Claim now" I'm presented with a blank screen that says "An error occured. Please try again later. " Help me pls submitted by...
  8. Apps have suddenly stopped working. Ahhh..... Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apps have suddenly stopped working. Ahhh..... Please help: Hi, I am hoping someone can help me as Microsoft are not! I am getting really annoyed with both our xbox ones at the moment. I try to log into my Apps and get 'Sorry looks like our service...
  9. AHHH put the code in wrong account can i get it moved to right account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AHHH put the code in wrong account can i get it moved to right account: Halo 5: Guardians Req Pack, I rushed putting it in thinking it was on my account as controller asigned to my account for some reason it signed into another account now code on wrong account, My...
  10. AHHH...Not Again!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    AHHH...Not Again!!!: The Xbox is plugged into its own designated outlet. It is in a TV stand with a fan for air circulation. Perhaps that is not enough. I don't know??? 5c0996d3-3a24-4db4-a19c-fa5a2c504176