AIDE[Translation-Help]

Discus and support AIDE[Translation-Help] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonsoir. J'ai un gros problème avec le jeu Battlefront 2: sans savoir vraiment pourquoi ni comment, le jeu été désinstaller. Maintenant que je l'ai... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mandalor627, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Mandalor627
    Mandalor627 Guest

AIDE[Translation-Help]

Bonsoir.

J'ai un gros problème avec le jeu Battlefront 2: sans savoir vraiment pourquoi ni comment, le jeu été désinstaller. Maintenant que je l'ai réinstaller, j'ai peur d'avoir perdu tout mes données et sauvegardes du jeu. Savez-vous que faire ? Merci beaucoup

[Translation-Good evening.

I have a big problem with the game Battlefront 2: without really knowing why or how, the game was uninstalling. Now that I've reinstalled it, I'm afraid I've lost all my data and game backups. Do you know what to do? Thank you very much]

:)

Mandalor627, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Mandalor627 Win User

AIDE[Translation-Help]

Bonne nouvelle. Je regarde ça tout de suite.

Merci beaucoup d'avoir pris le temps de me repondre.

Bonne soirée vous :)

[Translation - Good news. I'm watching this right now.

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer me.

Good evening to you :)]
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

AIDE[Translation-Help]

Hello Mandalor,

To answer you concern here, when a game is uninstalled, it is not affected by the removal of game saves. All game saves are stored separately from the installation of any game title.

Also, saves are stored in two locations to preserve all saved data for all users.

You can find more information here on our Xbox One cloud game saves: FAQ support article for more information about cloud
    saves which are saves that are stored online.

We hope that this information helps, and we wish you the best!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

AIDE[Translation-Help]

Hi Mandalor,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We need a little more information to assist you. Which device is this on? Xbox console, PC? What troubleshooting have you done to recover the data? Any additional information will help us to assist you better.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Mandalor627 Win User

AIDE[Translation-Help]

Je suis sur Xbox One. J'ai juste vu que mon jeu n'était plus dans la liste des "jeux et application". Du coup, maintenant, j'attends qu'il ce réinstalle. La question que je me pose, c'est si il y moyen de récupérer ces données. Car j'ai entrepris
    beaucoup d'heure sur ce jeu et ça me dérangerais de devoir tout recommencer depuis le début :/

D'avance, merci beaucoup.

Translation:

I am on Xbox One. I just saw that my game was no longer in the list of "games and applications".
    So, now, I'm waiting for him to reinstall. The question I ask myself is whether there is a way to recover this data.
    Because I started a lot of time on this game and it would bother me to have to start all over again: /

In advance, thank you very much.
  6. playerstf Win User

stoquage jeux pc game pass[Translation-storage pc games game pass]

ok merci pour votre aide

----

[Mod Translation - ok thank you for your help ]
Thema:

AIDE[Translation-Help]

1. AIDE[Translation-Help] - Similar Threads - AIDE Translation Help

2. OK guys - What was in the fuckin' Kool Aid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool"

in XboX Insiders
    OK guys - What was in the fuckin' Kool Aid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool": [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  3. Se puede usar audifonos de casco de cable USB 5.1 [Usb 5.1 cable headset hearing aids can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Se puede usar audifonos de casco de cable USB 5.1 [Usb 5.1 cable headset hearing aids can...: Hacen poco tiempo me compre uno audifonos de casco de HAING USB 5.1 de modelo:HI-0990-UHP y me preguntaba si funcionaba en la consola de xbox one s [Translation-A short time ago I bought a HAING...
  4. Need help with bluetooth hearing aids and Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with bluetooth hearing aids and Xbox: Is there to connect Bluetooth hearing aids to an Xbox? My friend can't wear a headset, so will a Kinect and a TV instead of a monitor without speakers work better? Thank you....
  5. Visual aids for non hearing impaired players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Visual aids for non hearing impaired players: I’m not going to name any names, most of you will probably know exactly what I’m talking about anyway, but recently a game (not Xbox specific) has added a setting to turn on visual affects for...
  6. Aide Pb du à un ban 24h [Translation - Help Pb from to a ban 24h]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Aide Pb du à un ban 24h [Translation - Help Pb from to a ban 24h]: Bonjour, Mardi j’ai ete sanctionner justement de 28h de ban, cette sanction prenait fin hier a 18h30. Le probleme c’est que vendredi a 15h13 je ne prux toujours pas communiquer comme si j’etais...
  7. Aide surveillance compte

in XBoX Accessibility
    Aide surveillance compte: Bonjour,j'ai créé une famille .1er adulte :xboxone S/ 1er enfant :xbox one / 2 eme adulte:pas de console. J'arrive bien a avoir le rapport hebdo pour l'enfant via le 1 er adulte mais je n'arrive...
  8. please aide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please aide: sea of thieve availbe today?? d7e4a6df-a16d-43fd-90ec-9f5179c3f5ae
  9. setting for my triton 720 model 90202?? aide pour configurer mon »triton a720 modèle 90202

in XBoX on Consoles
    setting for my triton 720 model 90202?? aide pour configurer mon »triton a720 modèle 90202: I have a triton AX720 (90202) with Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter , everything work well except the voice chat. I hear my friends put i can't talk, no voice chat from my side. My actual...
  10. Do hearing aid streamers work on Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do hearing aid streamers work on Xbox one?: I wear hearing aids in both ears. I use a Oticon hearing aid streamer for playing games on computer. Will it also work on Xbox one? 5661f3f6-9958-4bf3-ba11-2ed9d8260c6a