Aim Botting/Hacking in Video Games

Discus and support Aim Botting/Hacking in Video Games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Will XBox ever partner up with video game companies to end hacking/aim botting once & for all? In the agreement signed by each player, you could state... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mysterious-Pop6173, Oct 12, 2021.

1. Aim Botting/Hacking in Video Games

Will XBox ever partner up with video game companies to end hacking/aim botting once & for all? In the agreement signed by each player, you could state that if caught hacking/aim botting, etc. there will be a permanent ban on the account if caught/and or Xbox device may no longer work under that account. This will make hackers think twice, because they would have to create a whole new account, rebuy all instore skins, weapons, etc. It would be a solution to those of us gamers who are old school & believe in a fair game/advantage across the board. Lately, gaming isn't as fun as it used to be. This could bring many gamers wanting to purchase Xbox/Xbox products too, if Xbox was the first company to take a stand.

submitted by /u/Mysterious-Pop6173
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mysterious-Pop6173, Oct 12, 2021
  2. GLENNP2010 Win User

Cheater, Cheater compulsive eater.

microsoft if there smart can pick up aim bots in they look in to profiles see its a hack in there profile to put a aim bot in me i wont do that i have never needed to cheat on a game online game or offline game
  3. tohellnbak Win User

Question on Hacking and the Xbox One

well there are aim bots etc for FPS... something about downloading a profile to flash, then installing game from flash and brings up the bot... was a YT video on it awhile back..
  4. CODukes4 Win User

Why no aim assist for XBOX ONE?

Maybe this is why people think the controllers are bad. I personally like a small amount of aim assist. In Red Dead Redemption MP you could play with no aim assist, a little aim assist or something resembling aim bot. No aim assist was too much work for
    a video game. The aim bot setting was super boring after 5 minutes. The majority of gamers need a little aim assist to get the most enjoyment out of a game like COD.
  5. Windows10XboxOne Win User

LAGGY MULTIPLAYER

MW3 has dedicated servers on PC but I hear people are still cheating with aim-bots and other hacks.
  6. DarkestAngel Win User

Why Not More Choices When Reporting?

Perhaps you should watch more Youtube videos about online cheaters and Aim-Bot.
Thema:

Aim Botting/Hacking in Video Games

1. Aim Botting/Hacking in Video Games - Similar Threads - Aim Botting Hacking

2. Gears 5 I cannot aim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 I cannot aim: Hello. In Gears 5 I cannot aim with the left trigger. I have tried changing the button mapping to alternative, and was successful to aim with the "X" controller button, but I do not want to play...
  3. Shot Aiming in 2k21

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shot Aiming in 2k21: Anyone who plays 2k21 I need your help! I am trying to learn shot aiming but I cant for the life of me figure it out. When I move the stick it slides to one side really fast and I always miss....
  4. Why is aim assist greyed out on fallout 76 season 4? Xbox one X. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is aim assist greyed out on fallout 76 season 4? Xbox one X. Please help!: The subject says it all; downloaded the huge update, but in the settings the option for aim assist is greyed out. e857f984-1357-4c71-8023-5421172ba201
  5. Aim/Controller Acceleration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Aim/Controller Acceleration: Hello! I was wondering, can there be a setting on Xbox to turn off controller acceleration? And also how come there's never been a setting? Many people would rather have their raw inputs determine...
  6. Gyro aiming on Elite 3 controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gyro aiming on Elite 3 controllers: I was just wondering how many people would like to use motion controls/gyroscope feature on an elite 3 controller in case Microsoft has a plan to release one in late 2021? Especially in FPS games...
  7. Change your game to improve your aim.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change your game to improve your aim.: I play any game as long it's a game I can enjoy, because the more I play the better I become and I love forza series. They always say practise makes perfect. 9b98770c-e08d-4d2b-8aca-c1e99f5878f5
  8. Help Disabled Gamers by Adding More Bullet Magnetism and Aim Assist

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Disabled Gamers by Adding More Bullet Magnetism and Aim Assist: There are millions of people is the USA alone who have trouble with fine motor skills like hand writing and headshots in shooting games. I have something called dysgraphia which makes aiming very...
  9. Controller aiming on its own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller aiming on its own: Split from this thread. @aMexicanerb wel i have it with every game.its just so frustrating.and ill try update the controller again.pray that wil work. 585b88d4-2e56-4a7b-88d0-560d2f583469
  10. No such thing as a aim bot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No such thing as a aim bot: Pause a opition go to the enable target assist their no aimbot. 9006291e-79a9-49c6-9a85-af3947e39ac7