Airsoft

Discus and support Airsoft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi guys. anyone near [Mod Removed - Personal Information]? Looking for someone to play airsoft with? Ever need a hand with extra rpm? ive got this cool... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Verified✔™, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Airsoft

hi guys. anyone near [Mod Removed - Personal Information]? Looking for someone to play airsoft with? Ever need a hand with extra rpm? ive got this cool $1000 worth of airsoft gear. its so much I can share with 32 different people.

:)

Verified✔™, Apr 15, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Airsoft

Hi
    Verified✔™

Thanks for your post. Though we appreciate your input and drive to spark discussion, we ask that you keep discussion related to Xbox. Also, please do not release any personal information that could compromise your privacy. Below, you will find the

Forum Guidelines
    that have been breached in this thread.

"5) You should not post your or anyone else’s personal information on these Forums including but not limited to name, physical or email address, age, phone number, credit card or sensitive log-in information. Furthermore, if any
    user asks you for personal information, such as the information detailed above, do not provide it. The exception would be to an OFFICIAL Support Employee. They are designated by an 'Microsoft Agent' badge and a Mister, Miss, Misses, or XBF Gamertag."

"15) Do not discuss topics that are not related to Xbox or the topic of the forum. This includes creating comparison threads involving other console manufactures."

Thank you very much for understanding, please feel free to create a new thread discussing Xbox related topics, or ask a question with any issues you may encounter with Xbox. Our community is ready to assist, always!
  3. tg9911 Win User

Tactical Gaming is recruiting!

We are proudly to announce that we have several airsoft/paintball teams around the world. If you would like to join a airsoft/paintball team, please take a look at the Join the Tactical Gaming Paintball or Airsoft Team topic on are fourms.

On another note, we would like active members in our community.

If you are going to join, all we ask of you is to join in on the on the conversation and talk with us on TeamSpeak every couple of days.
  4. Joeshmo93 Win User

Over 1000 core servers but 40 hardcore servers???

^^^ oh you mean by shooting airsoft guns at people in core...
  5. NathanielLarson Win User

FarCry 3 In Real Life - Would you survive?

I'm pretty good at airsoft. I think I could probably manage.
  6. chemicalsora Win User

Was that a Face Scanner ??

The one in CoDXP was badass. Maybe I'll reproduce it if I find an airsoft M16. :(
Thema:

Airsoft